Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,179 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" (30928 Views)

How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? / Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public / Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by nwekeugochukwu: 11:15am On Jan 20, 2021
"To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Untimely Death"- Pastor Warns Members of Stingy Men Association of Nigeria

A Nigerian clergyman, Goodheart Val Aloysius, has warned members of the ''Stingy Men Association of Nigeria'' not to take their stingy traits close to their pastors, IgbereTV reports.

According to Pastor Aloysius, being stingy to your pastor can lead to an untimely death. He shared this opinion on his Facebook page.

His post reads;

''Hope this ongoing (SMAN) will not be extended to pastors and the ministry? Because to be stingy with your man of God can lead to untimely death. So be properly guided''
https://www.facebook.com/100038855382867/posts/409097813728728/?app=fbl

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by TimeTraveler369: 11:21am On Jan 20, 2021
This is what happens when a Pastor has a supplier.

Look at his lips. There is a connection between dark lips and empty brain.

286 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by Fixey: 11:30am On Jan 20, 2021
Smh. God Don suffa

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:32am On Jan 20, 2021
Matthew 12:34

O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by Freestainworld(m): 11:35am On Jan 20, 2021
Yahoo pastor

153 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by Patrioticman007(m): 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
Na dem, religion of lovers

146 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by 9jayes: 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
The brainwashed ones give their pastors money more than they give their parents.

182 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by slawormiir: 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too many Pussy ass god of men every where

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by obailala(m): 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
Lol... Without being told, this one looks like a hungry one.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by tillaman(m): 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
angry
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by espn(m): 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
Na wa oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by BlessedNuel: 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
I laugh in Swahili.....Many are called but few are chosen.

If you know you know

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by fratermathy(m): 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
He didn't even pretend about the reason for his ministry. He went straight for the jugular.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by fourboys: 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
wonders shall never end... God help us all these men of God are something else

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by kelvindj98: 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
Pastorpreneur

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by 900warriorz: 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
Na God I take beg una, make una leave this Man of God alone oo grin

Regardless wetin he talk, make una just look away cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by BUSHHUNTER: 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
Pastor wey normal for Nigeria no reach 3

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by jnrbayano(m): 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
Armed robber

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by Uli22(m): 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
Mumu pastor

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by niyisky: 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
Pastor, you will also die someday. Where is Lasarus that Jesus woke up from the dead?
Last last him too die again including Jesus wey wake am up.

18 Likes

Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by Meedon: 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
Wow! I have never heard this before.
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by emmahoney(m): 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
Pastorprenuer is trying hard to fight for his depleted pocket. Unfortunately, he couldn't use his cerebrum effectively; that made him to issue a dealth threat.

He needs to get a job rather than spewing gibberish.

13 Likes

Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by Chimaokigwe: 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
SMAN is stingy to hungry girls and parasitic h0es.
Is the pastor a h0e?

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by Bobotic(m): 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
If Ordinary man own this life, I would have been death by now shocked

Our Lovely Father in the Highest
May your name be praise ever!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by 123yes(m): 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
oga pastor you are telling lie.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by helinues: 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
grin

Guy man fighting for his pocket

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by LegalWolf: 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hungry, pathetic and unfortunate bastard. Always using God to bully and threaten grown up, but gullible adults. Just look at this fool - is he guaranteed of tomorrow? Is he sure that he himself won’t die “untimely”...and the annoying thing is that he has followers willing to die for him. slowpoke!

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by onoms4luv(m): 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
This country na cruise aswear, for my own money again o? Oga pastor you when wan turn immortal, I carry am dash you, leave me with my money make I enjoy myself and die myself.

shuoo.

27 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Lesego Daniels Gives Flowers To Members To Eat. Photos / Sexual Temptations And The Movie Industry / 3 Die During Church Deliverance Service In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.