Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,215 members, 7,780,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:39 PM

Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" (30901 Views)

How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? / Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public / Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by Whazar(m): 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
Market must not spoil

1 Like

Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by Frankyboy1(m): 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by solmusdesigns: 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
Make pastor no go find work do
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by Connected1: 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
Psych Scammer

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by Deserea: 12:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
This fool again When are they going to arrest this basterd

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by ThugBoy(m): 12:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
Alaye
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by Lexusgs430: 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
Story story......... cheesy
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by davies(m): 12:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
This foolish pastor Val, was once caught with human head in Uyo some years ago during Godswill Akpabio administration.
Someone that's suppose wrath in jail is here saying shit about our reverred SMAN which will soon have branches across Nigeria more than all dis self enriched thieves called Pastors.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by Adaanna(f): 12:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
grin grin
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by Muhylonaire007: 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
Lwkmd... Pastor of doom
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by HelpYourself(m): 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
grin

Spiritual conmen as always

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by Vanzcharles(m): 12:54pm On Jan 20, 2021
Godons1:
IGBO PASTORS, I RUN like a Wind when I sight them. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

You just they stupid. I swear, you are so stupid. Igbo pastor? How? Na u Bleep him make born am Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
grin
This one off me o
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by HelpYourself(m): 12:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too many Pussy ass god of men every where

Throw it away

It's for your own good

smiley
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by Lenient001: 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hehe.
Wetin one no go see from this my corntree people (one day; one movie ni) grin.
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by Lastanza: 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
The judgment will start from the altar. Just imagine threatening people with death because of offering. Wish I am close to his church so that I can deliberately sit at the from at every service and will never stand up for any offering.

The next wave will be ''pastors should get a job.

This one is in the ministry only for the hustle

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by P1PrinceKT(m): 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Na dem, religion of lovers
i see this one as Hauka.
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by Brushstrokes20: 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
Says a dumb as Bleep god of men!

Arrant bullcrap for brainwashed buffoons!
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by Godons1: 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
Vanzcharles:

You just they stupid. I swear, you are so stupid. Igbo pastor? How? Na u Bleep him make born am Igbo.

Na IGBO he be, i know am well for East. The name he presently bare is just a STAGE NAME. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hunger go waya many of you to death. angry

Hungry pastor!

Na your money?
Abi u work for men wey chose to be stingy? grin

Thunder strike ur mouth there! angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by Harrykn: 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2021
see him lip, lie lie mkpo
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by Heffalump(m): 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
I am not surprise at all. I knew Pastors will soon be jittery about this all powerful association, SMAN because of the national waves it is generating grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by AliAgbede22(m): 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
Oga this one na lie, no level . no go fine work , wait for our money
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by ebenmosi360(m): 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
mumu man, assuming I know him phone number na to call am insult am

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by stupidmod2: 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
u are maddd, very mad who has is number make i call am tell am how mad e is

1 Like

Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by TrueChristians: 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
God is still saying something in your life never give up .. check my signature
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by babatee1985(m): 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
With the way I'm looking at his lips, it's obvious that this pastor go dey drag kpoli Wella
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by Akpuobi1: 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
THIEF
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" by LadyTianna(f): 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers / 3 Die During Church Deliverance Service In Delta / Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.