Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

"I Carried You For 9 Months" -Today's Mothers Blackmail And Fraudulent Technique - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Carried You For 9 Months" -Today's Mothers Blackmail And Fraudulent Technique (478 Views)

Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother / My Son Is 3 Months Today : Greet And Pray For Him / My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Carried You For 9 Months" -Today's Mothers Blackmail And Fraudulent Technique by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 20, 2021
This is not right at all in any sense, mothers should not use that title to bend their children into doing what they want which at most times is what that child would never approve of.

As a mother, you giving birth to me wasn't even a choice i picked, instead i was mandated to you by God and nature, you'd probably be beating yourself up somewhere everyday if you didn't give birth to me!

It was your choice to give birth in the first place and that was why you embraced that unprotected sex in the first place! I'm here now and you want to use your own life decision to blackmail me into bending to your every will?
You are cruel!
You don't deserve me, you don't even deserve children and you obviously belong to those league of broken women who die barren!

If we could foresee and we had a choice of choosing our mothers before they give birth to us, there would be more barren women out there.

Only people who really understand this post will relate, trolls will definitely flood the comment section tho
Re: "I Carried You For 9 Months" -Today's Mothers Blackmail And Fraudulent Technique by Sijo01(f): 11:51am On Jan 20, 2021
Can't remember my Momma using that line for me/us

2 Likes

Re: "I Carried You For 9 Months" -Today's Mothers Blackmail And Fraudulent Technique by WeNoGoDie(m): 12:15pm On Jan 20, 2021
Agreed some mothers can be overbearing sometimes but I fear the poster is so full of himself that he doesn't have a single regard for his parents.

Mothers sometimes use those lines for selfish reasons but many times too for matters that are beneficial to their kids.

2 Likes

Re: "I Carried You For 9 Months" -Today's Mothers Blackmail And Fraudulent Technique by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 20, 2021
You and this your hatred for your mom, OP. Chill, please.

1 Like

Re: "I Carried You For 9 Months" -Today's Mothers Blackmail And Fraudulent Technique by ahnie: 12:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
keenly following.
Re: "I Carried You For 9 Months" -Today's Mothers Blackmail And Fraudulent Technique by bragamycin: 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
Me OP, u better go and listen to more of Eminem old songs and learn how to treat the woman as trash and be ready to face whatever consequences or u keep calm and Nd leave the house for her
Re: "I Carried You For 9 Months" -Today's Mothers Blackmail And Fraudulent Technique by Pochettino(f): 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
We women are very manipulative.

1 Like

Re: "I Carried You For 9 Months" -Today's Mothers Blackmail And Fraudulent Technique by lahizak: 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
I hate dat line. To some of u, it might be cute but it is pure manipulation.

1 Like

Re: "I Carried You For 9 Months" -Today's Mothers Blackmail And Fraudulent Technique by TruthHurts1(m): 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
Well, it is a factually true statement. But since no child brings itself into the world, I can understand why some may regard it as emotional blackmail . Your mother may have carried you for 9 months, but she really didn't have any choice since she was probably praying to have a child before she became pregnant with you. If anything she should actually be as grateful to you for being the answer to her prayers as you should be for her parenting abilities.
Re: "I Carried You For 9 Months" -Today's Mothers Blackmail And Fraudulent Technique by Mindlog: 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
Pochettino:

Is projecting who you are not, not draining you?

3 Likes

Re: "I Carried You For 9 Months" -Today's Mothers Blackmail And Fraudulent Technique by Pochettino(f): 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2021
Mindlog:

[s]Is projecting who you are not, not draining you?[/s]

The only thing drained here is your scrotum which is dangling dangerously close to your knee.
Re: "I Carried You For 9 Months" -Today's Mothers Blackmail And Fraudulent Technique by ezeudo97817: 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
Re: "I Carried You For 9 Months" -Today's Mothers Blackmail And Fraudulent Technique by OlawaleBammie: 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
lahizak:
I hate dat line. To some of u, it might be cute but it is pure manipulation.
Don't mind them, like I sent her to give birth to me in the first place. undecided undecided

U can only use that line for me if as broke as u re, u still struggle to birth me in developed countries like America and co. and against all odds all amenities were provided
Re: "I Carried You For 9 Months" -Today's Mothers Blackmail And Fraudulent Technique by Mindlog: 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
Pochettino:

The only thing drained here is your scrotum which is dangling dangerously close to your knee.

I earn my income listening to such on a daily basis, it is called transference....e no dey pain. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Crush After Having Sex With You Tells You ... / I Want Change In My Life / Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.