Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral (68460 Views)

Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) / Top Most Dangerous Dogs In Nigeria (beware Of Dogs) / "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by mountmoriah(m): 2:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
nice and lovely
Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by omoyankee3(m): 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
They are praying to the food
Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by cescky(m): 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2021
geoworldedu:
grin
This is funny Sha.

In other news

Reality
Friend: Come and follow me to somewhere.
Johny: My daddy died and I will be going for his burial tomorrow.
Friend: Let the dead people bury your daddy. Just come and follow me.
Johny: (shoots friend in the head in anger).

Story
Jesus: Come and follow me.
Anthony: My daddy died and I will be attending his burial tomorrow
Jesus: Let the dead bury themselves, but just come and follow me.
Johny: Wow, what a great philosophical reply from Jesus Christ my Lord.

Your dead, hence your lack of understanding of that scripture.. Hope you see the light one day
Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by illicit(m): 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2021
femi4:
Let everything that has BREATH praise the Lord

Ps 150:6

Dogs can't read sir....
Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by illicit(m): 2:32pm On Jan 20, 2021
CSTRR:
Let heaven and earth praise him, the seas and all that move in them,
Psalm 69:34
Humans are not the only creature that deserves to praise God.

If they praise God, u shouldn't eat them because they are equal to u....

that will be cannibalism
Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by dasparrow: 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
Beautiful! I love my Heavenly Father the Ancient of Days, the I AM and I am a dog fancier too.

1 Like

Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by Righteousness2(m): 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
Divoc:

This also shows that even if humans fails to acknowledge the existence of God ,if we fail to acknowledge his Lordship, animals like dogs are capable of doing the needful.
Absolutely
Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by BobbyZrealist(m): 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
illicit:

That's blasphemy....

How can dogs that supposedly don't have souls worship God

Do angels have souls?
Every living thing is controlled and created by God.
No Blasphemy.
Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
If To Say Na Naija Now, Dem 4 Kill D Dog Chop. Especially Calabar People.

Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by Righteousness2(m): 2:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
mountmoriah:
yes @righteousness I really want to say I always enjoyed your inspirational quote on this forum always sir, may God continue to uphold you till the end in Jesus name

Amen..
GOD Bless you
Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by AsawanaDgreat: 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
The dog is praying for the owner so that they can continue providing food for them
Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by illicit(m): 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

Do angels have souls? Every living thing is controlled and created by God. No Blasphemy.

Animals don't worship God....

They only have instincts
Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by ifejobi84754: 2:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
The dog is praying for the owner so that they can continue providing food for them
Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by BobbyZrealist(m): 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
That's cute,although I see atheists and fanatics turning the whole issue to a Blasphemy claim.
Do you know what blasphemy is?
Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by BobbyZrealist(m): 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
illicit:

Animals don't worship God....

They only have instincts

Even humans have instincts.
Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
Wow! This is amazing!!!

It's all about training.

Nice.
Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by rejosom(m): 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
These dogs go first some people go heaven self....
Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by illicit(m): 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

Even humans have instincts.

ofcourse but among other things, animals don't have religion....

Do u have xtian and Muslim dogs....

animals can't worship, it's simple
Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by Dollywood(m): 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
luvinhubby:
All these professing atheist and Godless people do not have any excuse, if dogs can honour their creator so intelligently, man is inexcusable

The dogs are trained to do that, the way your parents indoctrinated religion in to your life.
Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
simplesearch:

Don't be a renegade. Where did the bible mention that?
Renegade is literally my moniker.
As for where it was mentioned, Revelations; don't remember the chapter or verse.
Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by Cornerstone2018: 2:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
so you will ask Rooney to pray before eating, my dog that will be jumping if it sees ordinary plate, he no get that kind of patience.
Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by BobbyZrealist(m): 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2021
illicit:

ofcourse but among other things, animals don't have religion....

Do u have xtian and Muslim dogs....

animals can't worship, it's simple

God is Almighty
Religion an ideology to belief
God and religion are not the same.
Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by illicit(m): 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

God is Almighty
Religion an ideology to belief
God and religion are not the same.

You are confused.... in whose name are d dogs praying

later u will say Jesus is the only way, now u are saying religion don't matter

later u will say traditional worshippers are evil, take it.... or leave it, animals don't worship God. it's simple
Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by MMWandali: 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
illicit:
Who are they praying to
To your creator of course
Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by illicit(m): 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
MMWandali:

To your creator of course

I wasn't created by the God of dogs.... I guess u are wink
Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by Bluntemperor: 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
O My GOD!
This is so Beautiful,
All Creatures are nothing without GOD,
We owe our Existence to HIM Alone

Yet,a fool says there is no God(Psm14v1,& 5- for God is in the generation of the righteous.Their foolishness is unimaginable and their failure to repent is unpardonable!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by BobbyZrealist(m): 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
illicit:

You are confused.... in whose name are d dogs praying

later u will say Jesus is the only way, now u are saying religion don't matter

later u will say traditional worshippers are evil, take it.... or leave it, animals don't worship God. it's simple

Because Jesus did not come with religion,he came with the word of God. He is the word of God, both the Bible and Quran say that.

Jesus said to him I am the way ,and the truth,and the life. No one comes to the father but through me -John 14:6

So I am not confused, I know what I am saying.
No blasphemy.
Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by Ishilove: 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
Juni4jay:
LMFAO
The only thing those dogs understood was 'amen' which they believes mean 'finished'
grin

100% truth cheesy
Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by clancymiim(f): 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
geoworldedu:
grin
This is funny Sha.

In other news

Reality
Friend: Come and follow me to somewhere.
Johny: My daddy died and I will be going for his burial tomorrow.
Friend: Let the dead people bury your daddy. Just come and follow me.
Johny: (shoots friend in the head in anger).

Story
Jesus: Come and follow me.
Anthony: My daddy died and I will be attending his burial tomorrow
Jesus: Let the dead bury themselves, but just come and follow me.
Johny: Wow, what a great philosophical reply from Jesus Christ my Lord.

So what’s this supposed to mean?
Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by CSTRR: 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
illicit:

If they praise God, u shouldn't eat them because they are equal to u....

that will be cannibalism
Your bible knowledge is poor.
Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by Buliwyf: 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2021
kingxsamz:

It's because you're not smart, that's why you think a dog imitating a particular daily human action is proof that it acknowledges your god's existence.

Nigerians are so dumb that it's like an epidemic of foolishness in that country. You get time dey explain to the blockhead o. Leave them to start pleasuring themselves over an animal imitating human action. People that can worship a cloud shape that looks like their god cannot be reasoned with.

1 Like

Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
Dis one na small tin na.My dog dey change Channel wen we watchin tv. Dogs r fvckin smart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is This Life Turning Into!!!(photo) / Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd / Is This How Big Monitor Lizards Are?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.