Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,585 members, 7,781,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 01:19 AM

A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral (68336 Views)

Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) / Top Most Dangerous Dogs In Nigeria (beware Of Dogs) / "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by Juliearth(f): 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2021
goodheart02:

You're still contradicting yourself. It's like saying because God said he can make stones worship him in the past, but now he can't say such again. Neither did I say fishes ever worshipped God. On the other hand, i like the fact u said the ravens weren't believers why do u think stones would produce water when God told Moses to speak to a mere inanimate rock to obey. I want u to understand one thing, God is omni potent anyday anytime. That title wasn't given to him out of the blues. He can make anything animate as he pleases because he is alpha and omega.

Such things doesn't exist again after the death of his son which created a seat of mercy for man. But doesn't mean if he wants to make stones speak he can't. Doesn't mean he can't still send fire from heaven anymore.

Like I said theology is neither am argument not fanatism. It's understating who God is.

So much wisdom embedded in a piece. You have spoken well!
Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
Lord's prayer ahbi
Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by goodheart02(m): 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2021
Juliearth:

So much wisdom embedded in a piece. You have spoken well!

Thanks sweetheart. You're always a darling
Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by Juliearth(f): 3:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
goodheart02:

Thanks sweetheart. You're always a darling

You are welcome, always.

1 Like

Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by geoworldedu: 10:57am On Jan 24, 2021
Viciheaka:

Your comment shows you hate Christians fun fact Mohammad was a pedophile let it sink in...
Mohammad is a real pedophile. Who doesn't know that before? Mtchew. Now back to my comment, check that philosophy. What do you think about it?
Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
Wonderful
Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:51am On Feb 02, 2021
[quote autho
Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by Godpikin4real(f): 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
My dear, ve not forgotten u ooo, just dat things have been so tight financially 4 me lately, waz thinking I'd add u while paying staff salaries buhhh till this moment, ve not finished paying.
To make matters worse, I waz called dat my uncle's on admission in d hospital even az I'm typing, I'm with him in d hospital. Pls, in d name of God, bear with me.

pstmikol1:

Good morning ma, pls I'm sorry for coming back to you, am still at home ma and my coursemates had resume, please because of Christ help my situation, I have all my school details with me, I'm for real..may God bless you alot ma.. thanks
Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
Nawa na
Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by Godpikin4real(f): 7:36am On Feb 03, 2021
pstmikol1:

Ok ma, I sincerely appreciate, may God heal him soon..and may God led his helping hands to you too.. amen
My dear, we lost him yesterday. I'm on my way 4 d burial.
Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by Godpikin4real(f): 7:38am On Feb 03, 2021
pstmikol1:

Ok ma, I sincerely appreciate, may God heal him soon..and may God led his helping hands to you too.. amen
Pls, kindly drop ur WhatsApp no.
Re: A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
Hmmm Ok oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd / What Is This Life Turning Into!!!(photo) / Is This How Big Monitor Lizards Are?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.