Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Why Talent Doesn't Promise Success - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Talent Doesn't Promise Success (150 Views)

Mercy Johnson: I Stopped Playing Romantic Roles, My Husband Doesn't Like Them / Moesha Boduong: "My Talent Is As Big As My Backside“ / Eedris Abdulkareem: D'banj Is Stupid For Leaving Don Jazzy, E No Get Talent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Talent Doesn't Promise Success by woodlighub(f): 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2021
Do you believe the assumption that all successful people are talented?
Sad to see your bubble burst but Talent, by no means, promises success- it however gives you the confidence to get there.

The big question then is; Why do so many promising talents end up unsuccessful and miserable?
There are many different reasons why they fail, but the most common, in any given work of life, can be attributed to INACTION.

Ever met a highly talented person who lacks focus, cannot improve themselves, too lazy, and just simply cannot work at being successful? We've met quite a few ourselves.
They fail to learn lines, they will skip rehearsals, they come in late for auditions, refused to work on weaknesses and threats. Inevitably, regardless of their talents, they are headed for failure.

The biggest asset you have is...YOU! and that is the key to optimizing your talent for success
Your time, hard work, dedication, and unique brilliance are an absolute necessity to achieving a highly successful life with your talents.
It is the actions you take towards sculpting and developing your talent, the road that you travel, and all the experiences along the way that helps transform your raw talent into a huge success.

Sitting idly waiting for that big opportunity will result in failure while constantly focusing and improving yourself and your talent is what will set you apart
The goal is to be a runway model in Paris Fashion week but you have failed to prepare yourself or take roles that will spotlight you into your success. How will you succeed if you don't keep trying? if you fail to take action towards stardom?

Time to hit the nail on the head.
Stop lazying around, Stop complaining. Stop giving excuses. Stop gloating.
Get up, work hard, take action.
Endless opportunities await you that will guarantee success.

Find all the inspirations you need to achieve greatness with your talent on Woodlig.
Learn more at www.woodlig.com

(1) (Reply)

“Cave Logistics is Simplifying Delivery Issues for Africa” — CEO / Singer Zlatan Ibile — I Don’t Know DJ Cuppy (video) / Movie Moments (namaste Wahala Movie Review)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.