Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,718 members, 7,802,166 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Sex Change In Nigeria ( Pictures ) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sex Change In Nigeria ( Pictures ) (283 Views)

With my DIY Skill, I Spend Less And Have More In This Present Nigeria (PICTURES) / A Call For Attitudinal Change In Women / Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Change In Nigeria ( Pictures ) by Redcarpet2011: 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2021
I was born a Man. My mother breast feed me for two years which is not regular. Most times mother's breastfeed children for just a year. Growing up I knew I had a love for women's breasts. Every where I went at the age of 5 years I would look at a womans breast. At the age of 7 I was cutting out Pictures of the page three girl in a Nigerian newspaper. Samantha Fox was my first Celebrity crush , I would get a scissors and cut out her pictures to look at her Lovely breasts. I thought it was strange that page three girls had their breasts plus nipples showing. I was just 7 years old and I knew the page three girls thing would not last knowing Nigerias hypocritical approach to semi nudity. All I wanted from a Woman was friendship and her breasts, I simply could not get breasts out of my head. I went to schools where some girls had massive backsides, huge African Yansh and Massive Nigerian bakassi, they never got my attention, I never cared about a womans ass. It was in 2013 that I underwent a sexual transformation, a Beautiful Ibo Girl started greeting me a Yoruba Man on the road with so much respect that my life changed . I fell in Love with her. She was so Respectful. She was a Boss Lady who did not take nonsense from anyone but she gave me so much respect. Respect is the way to a man's heart. She had very small breasts but a very noticeable backside. From that day till now I am now a booty lover a Bootist . I no longer care about a womans breasts I'm now a Yansh Lover, I Love Big Ass and Huge Bakassi. I'm living proof that Sexual Preference can change and so also sexual orientation. I went from Cheastianity to Bootism. God is So Kind.

Re: Sex Change In Nigeria ( Pictures ) by illicit(m): 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2021
So what do u think of pu na ni....wink

(1) (Reply)

Manella Babies.....wholesale & Retail Store / Business / Awkward Questions You Must Never Ask When Making Small Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.