Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti (42878 Views)

GB Foods Tomato: Tinubu Inaugurates ‘Africa’s Largest’ Tomato Processing Factory / Gov. Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti (photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by Johnboom: 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
donbrowser:
Every time he's in power, he will commission one stupid estate and build only few uncompleted houses there. The rest will be history.

How far with Eyiyato estate?
I hope this snail stuff is not another effort in futility
Learn to read and comprehend. This is private investment.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by Sammy07: 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nice one.
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by kayjay69(m): 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
Sorry, where is the billion naira facility?
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by Sammy07: 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
Revere27:
Nice one from Gov Akeredolu..Baba no just get time for this online Fulani miscreants

Fayemi sir
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by KingDash: 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
useless things... what does a snail eat tho??
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by deeva2: 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
5 billion...............issorite
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by Revere27: 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
Sammy07:

Fayemi sir

Ohhh... Thanks Sir
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by Princedapace(m): 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
solmusdesigns:
cool

Good one

Let each state focus on areas it has comparative advantages and cash out solely on it to boast IGR

States will do this more once oil and VAT money stops flow
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by Bluntemperor: 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
But we should have seen the Snails moving up and down or Seun- Lalasticlala- se this no go be like Fayoshe Chikens wet no de shit ni! O k o,wish the Billions Naira project well.
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by 2shaw: 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2021
Multi wetin. With that poor look,abegi.
Wetin be snail,na 1.8ltr engine slow 4 plugs
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by Jabioro: 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2021
The find has been shared..the cause too white to be an elephant in shape...
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by wink2015(m): 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
richiemcgold:
What's multibillion in snairy? lol!

I like that language

SNAILRY !

Just like piggery and maybe poultry !
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by 2shaw: 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
No sane person turns down job offers. Keep fooling yourself till u take sniper
SilverNorGold:
Nice... Agriculture is the way to go...

I encourage the youth to embrace it... Let's go into agriculture full time... Cos Agriculture is the future...

Last month, I was offered a job at Shell but I turned it down so as to focus on my agriculture business. I will even turn down jobs at World Bank cos personally, I would rather harvest Onions than do anything (outside agriculture) else.. No matter the pay cos I know the future is agricultural...

Thank God our beloved father, President Muhammadu Buhari, has made Agriculture even more lucrative for us.. God bless you daddy.. Nigerians will forever be indebted to you.

May God Almighty bless us all.

3 Likes

Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by habsydiamond(m): 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2021
SilverNorGold:

I encourage the youth to embrace it... Let's go into agriculture full time... Cos Agriculture is the future...

Last month, I was offered a job at Shell but I turned it down so as to focus on my agriculture business. I will even turn down jobs at World Bank cos personally, I would rather harvest Onions than do anything (outside agriculture) else.. No matter the pay cos I know the future is agricultural...

Thank God our beloved father, President Muhammadu Buhari, has made Agriculture even more lucrative for us.. God bless you daddy.. Nigerians will forever be indebted to you.

well done sir... But I have a question, if everyone should go into farming.. At the end of the day after harvests.. Who will buy the products

3 Likes

Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by DTaj: 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
Most comments didn't acknowledge the slime export part.

Snails produce slime, a well-sought-after input in industry; its value is far more than gold in the beauty products industry worldwide.

That export market will be huge for the economy of Ekiti State, if this company could manage it well! It is good that it is NOT a government enterprise.

3 Likes

Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by clockwisereport: 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
I love snail farming

Thanks to Kester Amos

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by wink2015(m): 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
Princedapace:

States will do this more once oil and VAT money stops flow

But Niger delta oil producing community will not allow the rest part of the country to finish their crude oil and its money before going for their own IGR

They prefer that states making all alternative source of revenue quit receiving federal allocation and go straight to their own revenue earner.
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by Johnson5258: 3:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
Don't say that, you need to know the number of people fighting cholesterol and are avoiding red meat mostly the rich. In Epe they will not even argue with you buy or you go not to talk of exportation side.

richiemcgold:

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by mohhabfarm: 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
Have you been going up and down looking for solution to your problem and all to no avail, this is an opportunity for you because Dr Casire Wakala has the solution to that your problem.
* Invocation of money without human sacrifice.
* Power for pastors to see vision and perform great miracles.
* Bring back your lover anywhere he or she is.
* Win any court case.
* Attract customers in your business.
* Power to disappear.
* Win any position.
* Cure for HIV, Cancer, Ulcer, Fibroid, Stroke etc.
For more information call the great Wakala on +2348160604420. You can reach me anywhere in the world.
Don't be shy to call because your solution is 100% sure.
Congratulations!!!
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by BobbyZrealist(m): 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
SilverNorGold:

This looks like a piece typed from a mental asylum.

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by Seyzcham91(m): 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
grin
richiemcgold:
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by donbrowser(m): 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
Johnboom:
Learn to read and comprehend. This is private investment.

You don't know anything about Ekiti state. The project I mentioned was also a private investment. There are handful of them like that.
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by richiemcgold: 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2021
Johnson5258:
Don't say that, you need to know the number of people fighting cholesterol and are avoiding red meat mostly the rich. In Epe they will not even argue with you buy or you go not to talk of exportation side.

of course I know about the nutritional and economic value of snails, but this particular project can't be multibillion naira in terms of costs. The inflated amount is just too outrageous.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by zoedew: 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2021
Those who know are in the know that Gov. Fayemi is upping the stakes in Agric ventures in EKITI.
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by teamoneline: 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
What is the east doing? Abi there is no investment in the east?
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by DarkJeddi(m): 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
richiemcgold:
So Snairy no fit be a multi billion naira business? shocked
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by richiemcgold: 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
DarkJeddi:
So Snairy no fit be a multi billion naira business? shocked
Does this particular one look like a MULTIBILLION naira project sir?
Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by Kimjongun: 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2021
Just one thing we beg of you make sure it works! don't employ thieves and lazy people there oo

By the way this thread is somehow dry, no one to call us Af*nja

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti by kennydotkom(m): 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
This is a welcome development, am from OKEMESI EKITI. I pray for it success....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Farmers Cultivate Tomatoes In 'Made-In-Turkey' Sysytem / How To Start And Grow A Profitable Plantain Flour Business In Nigeria / 50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.