Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,411 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

My Sweet And Sour Expirience With My Madam +18 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sweet And Sour Expirience With My Madam +18 (1471 Views)

I Slept With My Madam / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / My Oga’s Madam (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sweet And Sour Expirience With My Madam +18 by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
My Name is Bernard olisa but am popularly known as olisa,am 6.2ft tall, chocolate in complesion although am not fat by any means but am muscular and fit,enough about my self. I came to abuja 2012 in search of a job but i didnt find one not until 2016,when i got employed in a mini mart at total filling station at Garki i was very happy with my work,before then i have been submiting my c.v's looking for jobs all round abuja until i got an invitation from a mini mart in a total filling almost when i have lost hope already,i was very happy that i almost ran mad,i ran to my echolac and brought my pair of suit i used during my graduation at U.N.N after observing the pair i noticed that the top was kind of jumpee(under sized)so i exchanged it with my magnet white t-shirt i took them to a dry cleaner near by for ironing i polished my shoes infact i was over prepared for the next day,i couldn't calm my heart beat it was just sounding like a formular 1 engine to say i was over anxiouse would be an understatement it..
Re: My Sweet And Sour Expirience With My Madam +18 by EzegeNdiigbo: 3:09pm On Jan 20, 2021
S W E E T

K I P I T U P
N E X T
Re: My Sweet And Sour Expirience With My Madam +18 by Salimmuhammad(m): 4:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
na wa just continue na
Re: My Sweet And Sour Expirience With My Madam +18 by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
Was finaly 12pm but i wasnt still feeling sleepy i just have to force my self to sleep in other to look smart the next day.. Thank goodness Finaly its another day,i enterd the bathroom i didnt even spend up to a minute before i came out i dried myself up and aplied my body lotion i checked myself on the mirror and when i was ok with the way i look i left the house and took bike to the bustop,the interveiw time was 2pm but to avoid my village people i left my house 7:30 i was still waiting at the bustop when i heard garki! Garki! One person to go omo see temple run it was after i reached the taxi and turned back that i noticed that nobody was even runing with me everybody in the taxi was just looking at me one kind a loud voice brought me back to my mind "KAI OGA I DEY KWALAM POR U SINCE I NO A ANSAR KA SHIGA morta MANA(hey oga i have been calling u since but you didnt answer enter the car please)i enterd the taxi and we started moving i checked my time and it was already 12 we droved for a while before..
Re: My Sweet And Sour Expirience With My Madam +18 by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:59am On Jan 21, 2021
Got to garki the taxi man droped me by the road side i got a trycycle from there to the mini mart i enterd the mini mart but everywhere was looking quite i met few staffs so i explianed to them the reason why am here one of the staffs pointed at a door and said go to that door and knock i did as i was instructed when i enterd the office all the applicants were just putting on casual dresses like jersys beach short and so on i was still obsearving the place when the interveiwer asked hey mr man how can i help you? And i replied am here for the interveiw and he looked at me from head to toe and asked me are u sure you are at the right place and i noded the applicants sitting around me were almost laughing i felt so emberassed i managed to sit down during my turn of the interveiw i was asked few questions which i answerd after the interveiw was over i drove home back when i got home i was feeling disturbed because deep down me i knew i didnt behave smart enough during the whole stuff i was angry and pained i ..

1 Like

Re: My Sweet And Sour Expirience With My Madam +18 by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:28am On Feb 17, 2021
iLegendd show

(1) (Reply)

How To Browse Unlimitedly For Free On Glo / Missing Lady In Lagos / Naija Girls And Double Standards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.