Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Stolen In Gombe, Sold In Anambra. Rescued 18 Children Unclaimed In Anambra. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Stolen In Gombe, Sold In Anambra. Rescued 18 Children Unclaimed In Anambra. (486 Views)

Nigeria Population Commission Registers Over 420,000 Births In Gombe / Check Out This Black-Throated Monitor Lizard I Bought In Gombe (Pictures) / Flood Kills Man Returning From Prayers In Gombe State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stolen In Gombe, Sold In Anambra. Rescued 18 Children Unclaimed In Anambra. by Kingdemu: 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2021
Last October police following intelligence report arrested three women in Idemili north council area with three children suspected to have been stolen.

“Investigations revealed that the children were stolen from Gombe State by one Hauwa Usman ‘f” on the 20/10/2019 and brought to her accomplices in Anambra State,” said Anambra police spokesman DSP Mohammed Haruna.

Parents of the children travelled from Gombe to Awka to identify their children.

Anambra police handed the suspects over to Gombe police command for investigation and prosecution.

The suspects during interrogation in Gombe confessed they steal children to bring to their “sponsor”—named as Nkechi Odinye, 55—in Anambra.

She paid between N200,000 and N400,000 per child depending on age and gender, police said the suspects confessed.

Operatives from Anambra’s Special Anti-Cult Section raided a hideout in Obosi, Idemili North council area where a tipoff had led them to believe the principal suspect Odinye stayed.

Odinye had evaded arrest in the last three years by “changing locations”, the police said.

Operatives recovered 16 children—10 boys and six girls—“reasonably suspected to have been stolen” from different parts of the country, Haruna said.

“Both the suspect and the children were handed over to the Gombe State Police Command where four of the children were identified and reunited with their biological parents after exhaustive investigation and forensic analysis, including DNA tests.

One was handed over to the parents in Delta.

Gombe police returned the seven boys and four girls unclaimed in Gombe to Anambra January 18.

The 11 children will be in custody of Anambra ministry for social welfare, women’s and children’s affair until their “biological parents emerge”, according to the police in Anambra.

A total 18 children suspected stolen remain unclaimed in Anambra.

“In view of the foregoing, members of the public are kindly requested by the Commissioner of Police, Mr John Bassey Abang, to disseminate this message through their mediums to enable the biological parents or close relatives identify these children whose photographs appear hereunder to claim them,” said Haruna.

“Anyone with useful information about the found children should report at Area Command Onitsha, 3-3 Divisional Police Station, Nkwelle Ezunaka, or contact the PPRO, Anambra State Police Command, through GSM no 08060970639.”

https://dailytrust.com/child-trafficking-11-unclaimed-children-return-to-anambra
Re: Stolen In Gombe, Sold In Anambra. Rescued 18 Children Unclaimed In Anambra. by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nija,we loot every thing, human being ooo, crude oil ooo,gold ooo,any thing with value we loot,no body punu,e no go good ooo angry
Re: Stolen In Gombe, Sold In Anambra. Rescued 18 Children Unclaimed In Anambra. by Jesse6(m): 2:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
cheesy i swear everything
Hisroyalbadmeat:
Nija,we loot every thing, human being ooo, crude oil ooo,gold ooo,any thing with value we loot,no body punu,e no go good ooo angry
Re: Stolen In Gombe, Sold In Anambra. Rescued 18 Children Unclaimed In Anambra. by missiret(f): 2:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
All is well with Nigeria
Re: Stolen In Gombe, Sold In Anambra. Rescued 18 Children Unclaimed In Anambra. by yazga: 9:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
Dear Kingdemu,

I am sorry I didn't respond to your mention on time, it's because I have been banned on the Investment section, reasons best known to the moderators on that section.

Thank you for signing up using my link. You will be sent your shares once you are verified, usually it takes 2-3 business day to get verified, however, a mail with be sent to your informing you of your shares of either Dangote Sugar or GTbank. I am happy you are able to get the required help from trove.

As regards, incorporating your shares of Dangote Sugar to trove, kindly do Tomi a mail, he will explain better, the process is usually seamless.

Thank you for your time and effort. I really do appreciate.
Re: Stolen In Gombe, Sold In Anambra. Rescued 18 Children Unclaimed In Anambra. by Kingdemu: 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
yazga:
Dear Kingdemu,

I am sorry I didn't respond to your mention on time, it's because I have been banned on the Investment section, reasons best known to the moderators on that section.

Thank you for signing up using my link. You will be sent your shares once you are verified, usually it takes 2-3 business day to get verified, however, a mail with be sent to your informing you of your shares of either Dangote Sugar or GTbank. I am happy you are able to get the required help from trove.

As regards, incorporating your shares of Dangote Sugar to trove, kindly do Tomi a mail, he will explain better, the process is usually seamless.

Thank you for your time and effort. I really do appreciate.
I guess Tomi should be the guy at the Trove Customer Care, right?
Re: Stolen In Gombe, Sold In Anambra. Rescued 18 Children Unclaimed In Anambra. by yazga: 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2021
Kingdemu:
I guess Tomi should be the guy at the Trove Customer Care, right?
No, Tomi is the founder and Ceo of Trove.
Re: Stolen In Gombe, Sold In Anambra. Rescued 18 Children Unclaimed In Anambra. by Kingdemu: 9:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
yazga:
No, Tomi is the founder and Ceo of Trove.
How do i reach him pls?
Re: Stolen In Gombe, Sold In Anambra. Rescued 18 Children Unclaimed In Anambra. by yazga: 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
Kingdemu:
How do i reach him pls?
Mail: hello@troveapp.co or Phone call, I am sure they called you with their number, use that to get across to them.
Re: Stolen In Gombe, Sold In Anambra. Rescued 18 Children Unclaimed In Anambra. by Kingdemu: 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
yazga:
Mail: hello@troveapp.co or Phone call, I am sure they called you with their number, use that to get across to them.
Yes they did. Thanks
Re: Stolen In Gombe, Sold In Anambra. Rescued 18 Children Unclaimed In Anambra. by yazga: 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
Kingdemu:
Yes they did. Thanks
You welcome.

kindly help me post

Markets have been weaker than usual lately. No need to panic, no need to throw tantrums, this is completely normal. Market makers play with your emotions everyday.. It's always the same story.. the prices will slowly grind down to execute stop losses and scare away beginner investors/traders.. once enough people jump off the horse.. that's when the next big wave of $$ will come. The market doesn't only fluctuate on a daily basis, it also fluctuates on a weekly, monthly, yearly basis..
Re: Stolen In Gombe, Sold In Anambra. Rescued 18 Children Unclaimed In Anambra. by yazga: 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
Kingdemu:
Yes they did. Thanks
You welcome.

kindly help me post

Markets have been weaker than usual lately. No need to panic, no need to throw tantrums, this is completely normal. Market makers play with your emotions everyday.. It's always the same story.. the prices will slowly grind down to execute stop losses and scare away beginner investors/traders.. once enough people jump off the horse.. that's when the next big wave of $$ will come. The market doesn't only fluctuate on a daily basis, it also fluctuates on a weekly, monthly, yearly basis..

The Market:
S&P futures down about 0.3%, Nasdaq futures flat as of now. Expecting more volatility moving forward and personally not being very aggressive with swings as of now since market is so unpredictable. Just being patient and picky for the right setups to play off of.
- Key levels to watch on SPY:
short-term resistance levels - $393, $395.5, $398
short-term support levels - $391, $389, $386

Swing Plays for Today:
*Reminder: my buy/sell alerts is just what I’m doing and should just be used for ideas. Not every entry/exit will be perfect timing.

$PENN: Nearing strong support $110-112 range for potential bounce and reversal. Sports betting numbers through the roof right now with march madness, and with PENN being accepted into the S&P all the index funds are going to have to start accumulating shares which is due for a big move up soon.

$KERN: solid earnings Yesterday, large increases in revenue growth and gross profit YOY, EPS was the only negative but not a big surprise since it’s such a beginning growth company. If weed sector heats up again and hype gets behind KERN can see quick move to $7, will still have stop loss below $5 in case sector keeps getting hit.

$SOS: Nearing trendline support for potential bounce, movement will heavily depend on how BTC is looking moving forward which could definitely keep dipping based on technicals so will be patient on entry

$EH: watching for breakout of descending triangle on a move above trendline, lower float and moves quick when it gets going. First potential support level to hold is at $40 and if that doesn’t hold would have downside back towards the low $30s.

$CBAT: forming inverse head and shoulders, breakout would happen on a break and hold above $6. Would have stop loss below $5.5 which would signal broken pattern

$JMIA: on watch for support at $40 to hold for potential reversal back to ~$50. Would stay away if $40 doesn’t hold since it would have short term downside towards $34-35

$V: would look for re-entry either if it holds support at today’s lows or bounces off longer term support at $205. Target move is back to $215 and first key resistance is $210

$SNOW: potential double bottom reversal forming for quick move back to $240+. Much better valuation now and down almost 50% from highs so wouldn’t be surprised to see this start getting bought up quick. Is very dependent on bond yields and tech sector movement

Technical Charts for Swing Plays:

Day Trade Setups for Today:
*Reminder: Day-Trading is very risky and only for those who understand the risks and how to read technical analysis!

$OXY:
Long Above 28.06 Targets: 28.20, 28.43
Short Below 26.25 Targets: 26.12, 26, 25.73, 25.50

$NIO:
Long Above 43.50 Targets: 43.75, 44.03, 44.14
Short Below 41.80 Targets: 41.50, 41.38, 40.94, 40.50, 40.12

$PLUG:
Long Above 38.75 Targets: 39, 39.08, 39.26, 39.43, 39.72
Short Below 38.25 Targets: 38, 37.87, 37.50, 36.95, 36.76

$TLRY:
Long Above 23.75 Targets: 24, 24.10, 24.31
Short Below 23.49 Targets: 23.29, 23.14, 22.68, 22.37, 22

$MRO:
Long Above 11.06 Targets: 11.18, 11.21
Short Below 10.40 Targets: 10.20, 10.07, 9.80
Re: Stolen In Gombe, Sold In Anambra. Rescued 18 Children Unclaimed In Anambra. by Kingdemu: 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
yazga:
You welcome.

kindly help me post

The Market:
S&P futures down about 0.3%, Nasdaq futures flat as of now. Expecting more volatility moving forward and personally not being very aggressive with swings as of now since market is so unpredictable. Just being patient and picky for the right setups to play off of.
- Key levels to watch on SPY:
short-term resistance levels - $393, $395.5, $398
short-term support levels - $391, $389, $386

Swing Plays for Today:
*Reminder: my buy/sell alerts is just what I’m doing and should just be used for ideas. Not every entry/exit will be perfect timing.

$PENN: Nearing strong support $110-112 range for potential bounce and reversal. Sports betting numbers through the roof right now with march madness, and with PENN being accepted into the S&P all the index funds are going to have to start accumulating shares which is due for a big move up soon.

$KERN: solid earnings Yesterday, large increases in revenue growth and gross profit YOY, EPS was the only negative but not a big surprise since it’s such a beginning growth company. If weed sector heats up again and hype gets behind KERN can see quick move to $7, will still have stop loss below $5 in case sector keeps getting hit.

$SOS: Nearing trendline support for potential bounce, movement will heavily depend on how BTC is looking moving forward which could definitely keep dipping based on technicals so will be patient on entry

$EH: watching for breakout of descending triangle on a move above trendline, lower float and moves quick when it gets going. First potential support level to hold is at $40 and if that doesn’t hold would have downside back towards the low $30s.

$CBAT: forming inverse head and shoulders, breakout would happen on a break and hold above $6. Would have stop loss below $5.5 which would signal broken pattern

$JMIA: on watch for support at $40 to hold for potential reversal back to ~$50. Would stay away if $40 doesn’t hold since it would have short term downside towards $34-35

$V: would look for re-entry either if it holds support at today’s lows or bounces off longer term support at $205. Target move is back to $215 and first key resistance is $210

$SNOW: potential double bottom reversal forming for quick move back to $240+. Much better valuation now and down almost 50% from highs so wouldn’t be surprised to see this start getting bought up quick. Is very dependent on bond yields and tech sector movement

Technical Charts for Swing Plays:

*Reminder: Day-Trading is very risky and only for those who understand the risks and how to read technical analysis!

$OXY:
Long Above 28.06 Targets: 28.20, 28.43
Short Below 26.25 Targets: 26.12, 26, 25.73, 25.50

$NIO:
Long Above 43.50 Targets: 43.75, 44.03, 44.14
Short Below 41.80 Targets: 41.50, 41.38, 40.94, 40.50, 40.12

$PLUG:
Long Above 38.75 Targets: 39, 39.08, 39.26, 39.43, 39.72
Short Below 38.25 Targets: 38, 37.87, 37.50, 36.95, 36.76

$TLRY:
Long Above 23.75 Targets: 24, 24.10, 24.31
Short Below 23.49 Targets: 23.29, 23.14, 22.68, 22.37, 22

$MRO:
Long Above 11.06 Targets: 11.18, 11.21
Short Below 10.40 Targets: 10.20, 10.07, 9.80
ok
Re: Stolen In Gombe, Sold In Anambra. Rescued 18 Children Unclaimed In Anambra. by yazga: 5:29am On Mar 25, 2021
Kingdemu:
ok
Good morning, it should be posted on Yazga Stock play NOT on Yazga CryptoCurrency play thread
Re: Stolen In Gombe, Sold In Anambra. Rescued 18 Children Unclaimed In Anambra. by Kingdemu: 8:22am On Mar 25, 2021
yazga:
Good morning, it should be posted on Yazga Stock play NOT on Yazga CryptoCurrency play thread
Oh ok

1 Like

Re: Stolen In Gombe, Sold In Anambra. Rescued 18 Children Unclaimed In Anambra. by yazga: 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
The Market:
S&P futures up about 0.12% as of now, Nasdaq futures up about 0.23%. SPY held up above Friday’s lows at $387 which is on watch as next support. On a break below, next support levels at $386 and then $384. If we see a bounce off this level, next resistance at $389 and $391.

I’m treating this dip in tech/growth stocks as just a quick, short-term drop before continued uptrend right now. Still staying cautious and cash heavy just in case it turns into something more than that. Most important thing in times like these is to always hold some cash to have room to average down just in case it ends up being a prolonged drop and you don’t want to get stock holding & hoping without buying power.

Swing Plays for Today:

$XPEV: major support level at $30.5, important to hold above or would have short-term downside towards $25-27 range as next support. Great price to be averaging in for a long term position

$SKLZ: broke below next support at $21.5, next potential areas for a bounce is bouncing here off of $20 and if that doesn’t hold would likely have downside to $18. Now way under offering price at $24, proved the valuation with great earnings. One of my main focuses at this value as a long term add.

$XLU: utilities sector ETF, has held up well during last couple days of sell-off. In an inverse head and shoulders setup and can see a breakout over $63.5 to $65+, calls super cheap. Leaving lots of room to average down on 4/16 calls, and would cut loss if it drops below $61.

$GE: channel play at trendline support with good price on calls as well, looking for a bounce here and target up to ~$15. Stop loss below 12.3

$NIO: getting oversold and nearing strong support at $35, another one of my main focuses as an add for long position

$JMIA: oversold and sitting right at $34 support as potential triple bottom. If it breaks below $34, would have downside to $25 and would stay away until then.

$SOS: PR out this morning on digital asset exchange, couldn’t hold positive move after bitcoin weakness. SOS broke below wedge and has more short term downside back to $5, most important thing for crypto stocks is gonna be how bitcoin moves going forward.

$CHPT: getting close to key support level at $20, one of the best valuations in the EV sector at this price. Long term easily goes $40+ imo, really good recent earnings backs up the future growth potential

$PTON: key support levels at $100, $95. Down 40% from highs, getting undervalued here for the growth it’s had and can’t beat the demand, brand name, and being the market leader.

$SNAP: heavily oversold, nearing major support levels at $50 and $48 for a potential bounce. If support holds, great play for calls that have good price on premiums and very liquid.

$AI: heavily oversold down 40%+ from IPO and 60% from highs, has positive RSI divergence. Looks primed for a big bounce soon. Initially started sell-off on earnings disappointment and has pretty much sold off ever since. A lot of these tech & growth stock names are just in the wrong place at the wrong time during the sector sell-off, but great valuations popping up and many will have full reversals and then some when the time is right.

$PLTR: oversold here, on watch for potential breakout of falling wedge soon. $21 is the next support, on a break below would have downside towards $18. On a breakout can see a quick move back to $25

$AAL: Followed the sell-off yesterday making it even more attractive! oversold here and nearing trendline support for potential continuation of uptrend. Has same chart as majority of recovery plays all which could bounce soon.

$IDEX: Looking for it to get back above 2.80 If support breaks, could drop to 2.50. This is a long-term look with a $10 EOY

$HITIF: A good small cap with blue skies. It has risistance at .70 and .82 but beyond that is open. It has been following a pattern of dipping to .60 Right now it is testing the first resistance. Watching for a breakout.

$NWBO: This is a catalyst play. They are waiting for the result for clinical trials of a cancer drug. This stock will go one of 2 ways. If the drug fails, could plummet. If it is successful, could hit about $20. In a good consolidation.

$TSNPD: They are working on Web3.0 Support is at 2.80 and 3. $4 is current resistance. It is trending back up and easily has an EOY of 10. I am looking at this as a longer play and will wait for dips

$NIO:
Long Above 38.50 Targets: 38.75, 39, 39.55
Short Below 37 Targets: 36.75, 36.53, 36.10, 35.66, 35.26

$AMC:
Long Above 10 Targets: 10.27, 10.51
Short Below 9.20 Targets: 9, 8.81, 8.60, 8.39, 8.23

$PLTR:
Long Above 23 Targets: 23.63, 24.11
Short Below 21.25 Targets: 20.93, 20.63, 20.13, 18.90

NOTE: from the time I typed all this up this morning to now, the markets flipped from green to red. Be very cautious!
Kingdemu:
Oh ok
Re: Stolen In Gombe, Sold In Anambra. Rescued 18 Children Unclaimed In Anambra. by Kingdemu: 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
yazga:

The Market:
S&P futures up about 0.12% as of now, Nasdaq futures up about 0.23%. SPY held up above Friday’s lows at $387 which is on watch as next support. On a break below, next support levels at $386 and then $384. If we see a bounce off this level, next resistance at $389 and $391.

I’m treating this dip in tech/growth stocks as just a quick, short-term drop before continued uptrend right now. Still staying cautious and cash heavy just in case it turns into something more than that. Most important thing in times like these is to always hold some cash to have room to average down just in case it ends up being a prolonged drop and you don’t want to get stock holding & hoping without buying power.

Swing Plays for Today:

$XPEV: major support level at $30.5, important to hold above or would have short-term downside towards $25-27 range as next support. Great price to be averaging in for a long term position

$SKLZ: broke below next support at $21.5, next potential areas for a bounce is bouncing here off of $20 and if that doesn’t hold would likely have downside to $18. Now way under offering price at $24, proved the valuation with great earnings. One of my main focuses at this value as a long term add.

$XLU: utilities sector ETF, has held up well during last couple days of sell-off. In an inverse head and shoulders setup and can see a breakout over $63.5 to $65+, calls super cheap. Leaving lots of room to average down on 4/16 calls, and would cut loss if it drops below $61.

$GE: channel play at trendline support with good price on calls as well, looking for a bounce here and target up to ~$15. Stop loss below 12.3

$NIO: getting oversold and nearing strong support at $35, another one of my main focuses as an add for long position

$JMIA: oversold and sitting right at $34 support as potential triple bottom. If it breaks below $34, would have downside to $25 and would stay away until then.

$SOS: PR out this morning on digital asset exchange, couldn’t hold positive move after bitcoin weakness. SOS broke below wedge and has more short term downside back to $5, most important thing for crypto stocks is gonna be how bitcoin moves going forward.

$CHPT: getting close to key support level at $20, one of the best valuations in the EV sector at this price. Long term easily goes $40+ imo, really good recent earnings backs up the future growth potential

$PTON: key support levels at $100, $95. Down 40% from highs, getting undervalued here for the growth it’s had and can’t beat the demand, brand name, and being the market leader.

$SNAP: heavily oversold, nearing major support levels at $50 and $48 for a potential bounce. If support holds, great play for calls that have good price on premiums and very liquid.

$AI: heavily oversold down 40%+ from IPO and 60% from highs, has positive RSI divergence. Looks primed for a big bounce soon. Initially started sell-off on earnings disappointment and has pretty much sold off ever since. A lot of these tech & growth stock names are just in the wrong place at the wrong time during the sector sell-off, but great valuations popping up and many will have full reversals and then some when the time is right.

$PLTR: oversold here, on watch for potential breakout of falling wedge soon. $21 is the next support, on a break below would have downside towards $18. On a breakout can see a quick move back to $25

$AAL: Followed the sell-off yesterday making it even more attractive! oversold here and nearing trendline support for potential continuation of uptrend. Has same chart as majority of recovery plays all which could bounce soon.

$IDEX: Looking for it to get back above 2.80 If support breaks, could drop to 2.50. This is a long-term look with a $10 EOY

$HITIF: A good small cap with blue skies. It has risistance at .70 and .82 but beyond that is open. It has been following a pattern of dipping to .60 Right now it is testing the first resistance. Watching for a breakout.

$NWBO: This is a catalyst play. They are waiting for the result for clinical trials of a cancer drug. This stock will go one of 2 ways. If the drug fails, could plummet. If it is successful, could hit about $20. In a good consolidation.

$TSNPD: They are working on Web3.0 Support is at 2.80 and 3. $4 is current resistance. It is trending back up and easily has an EOY of 10. I am looking at this as a longer play and will wait for dips

$NIO:
Long Above 38.50 Targets: 38.75, 39, 39.55
Short Below 37 Targets: 36.75, 36.53, 36.10, 35.66, 35.26

$AMC:
Long Above 10 Targets: 10.27, 10.51
Short Below 9.20 Targets: 9, 8.81, 8.60, 8.39, 8.23

$PLTR:
Long Above 23 Targets: 23.63, 24.11
Short Below 21.25 Targets: 20.93, 20.63, 20.13, 18.90

NOTE: from the time I typed all this up this morning to now, the markets flipped from green to red. Be very cautious!
Hey Yazga, how u doing. Glad to inform you that I've received free Dangote Sugar shares from Trove. I've also mailed Tomi on the other issue we discussed. We all miss you and cant wait for you to be back in the Investment section.
Re: Stolen In Gombe, Sold In Anambra. Rescued 18 Children Unclaimed In Anambra. by yazga: 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
I am happy you got the shares, thank you once again for using my link.
Kingdemu:
Hey Yazga, how u doing. Glad to inform you that I've received free Dangote Sugar shares from Trove. I've also mailed Tomi on the other issue we discussed. We all miss you and cant wait for you to be back in the Investment section.

1 Like

Re: Stolen In Gombe, Sold In Anambra. Rescued 18 Children Unclaimed In Anambra. by yazga: 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
Help me post

In our current market, survive until you thrive. Be cautious of your plays, be quick on your stop losses if a trade goes the wrong way, and most importantly, BE PATIENT!

When we come out of this correction, the market will heat up once again and that’s the time we make the big gains. Right now, however, is the time to play conservatively and be spot on with your risk management. I don’t recommend putting more than 30% of your account into a day trade, no matter how small your account is. With larger accounts, I wouldn’t go more than 10% on a day trade.
yazga:
Re: Stolen In Gombe, Sold In Anambra. Rescued 18 Children Unclaimed In Anambra. by Kingdemu: 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
yazga:
Help me post

In our current market, survive until you thrive. Be cautious of your plays, be quick on your stop losses if a trade goes the wrong way, and most importantly, BE PATIENT!

When we come out of this correction, the market will heat up once again and that’s the time we make the big gains. Right now, however, is the time to play conservatively and be spot on with your risk management. I don’t recommend putting more than 30% of your account into a day trade, no matter how small your account is. With larger accounts, I wouldn’t go more than 10% on a day trade.
Ok
Re: Stolen In Gombe, Sold In Anambra. Rescued 18 Children Unclaimed In Anambra. by Kingdemu: 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2021
yazga:
Hi Yazga, how u doing? You banned again?
Re: Stolen In Gombe, Sold In Anambra. Rescued 18 Children Unclaimed In Anambra. by Hamachi(f): 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
Kingdemu:
Hi Yazga, how u doing? You banned again?
I think so because she requested you send her a dm
Re: Stolen In Gombe, Sold In Anambra. Rescued 18 Children Unclaimed In Anambra. by Kingdemu: 2:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
Hamachi:
I think so because she requested you send her a dm
Ok I'll do that

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Glance At The Thousand-year World / Dezital - Top Digital Marketing Agency In Lahore - Ecommerce Development / Clean Tecno Spark 4 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.