Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) (43830 Views)

Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women / About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" / Biography & Profile Of Joe Biden, US President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by t2luv1: 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2021
IYANGBALI:
Omo see everything looking so colourful and well organized unlike one use country where dirty looking and stinking policemen and soldiers would be flogging people that came to see their president. Insha Allah I’m leaving this jungle before the year runs out

Be careful what you wish for. It may happen
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by Pacyrus(m): 5:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
Obviously RIGGED elections angry just like a case between Bullhari & Atiku, in 2019 general election. angry
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by Nnambie: 5:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....congratulations to Biden
Where are those pussy ass Christians all over the gadamnnn world

He shock them abi
They thought trump is Gods child and biden is devils son

That is how they were holding prayer gatherings all over the gadamnnn world...during that election
They were not aware that even God don't give a preferential treatment to any gadamnnn soul on planet earth
Pussy ass moda fuckkking christians...
stop saying words like pussy b4 sharia law hang u for dat
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by adenigga(m): 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
ipobarethieves:
Check Ogbete main market.He dey pray/collect offers from long distance travelers

!!!!.....

Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by KanuSE: 5:31pm On Jan 20, 2021
uruba23:
grin Today I woke up laughing from my sleep something funny I was dreaming about I hope the Biden Administration would be worth it for the world...

What about facing our own govt and leave the Americans to do their thing.

Clueless Nigerians!
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by Sososo(f): 5:31pm On Jan 20, 2021
congratulations to him.
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by Sunnycliff(m): 5:31pm On Jan 20, 2021
America remains a Christian country. They rever the Almighty God. No time to worship the moon god
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by FisifunKododada: 5:32pm On Jan 20, 2021
SoulB6:
Upon all the prayers

He shock you? Evangelical Christian God died many years ago.
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by juman(m): 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hope they are safe.
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by thatigboman: 5:34pm On Jan 20, 2021
America has really intelligent people. See inauguration abeg, not that rubbish they do at eagles square every 4 years
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by KanuSE: 5:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
Tunde835:
They kicked Trump out nd they're broadcasting it on cnn because they're democrats even though they claim to take a neutral stance they overly make focus of Trump's bad side even though he's not d best. This is the same way we'll kick Buhari out in 2023 nd hope the next person after him is'nt worst

Hoping is not a good strategy, y'all have to vote credible people to public offices and NOT thieves.

Success is deliberate.

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
Congratulations to President Joe Biden

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by IYANGBALI: 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
Omo hear the national item of US being sanged by Lady Gaga. Very delicious national item
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by Sunnycliff(m): 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
American anthem be like choir song
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by IYANGBALI: 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
thatigboman:
America has really intelligent people. See inauguration abeg, not that rubbish they do at eagles square every 4 years
I swear. I am proud to be an America

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
KanuSE:

What about facing our own govt and leave the Americans to do their thing.

Clueless Nigerians!
If you woke up at the wrong side of the bed that is not my fault Mazi Kanu... the world is a global village... no one leaves in isolation.
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by IYANGBALI: 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
See fine fine babes in uniforms. I must go travel and leaf in this country walahi
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by Sunnycliff(m): 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
One Nation under God, indivisible with justice and equity.... Lines from America pledge
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by ObaKlaz: 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
O'Donovan's prayer is very politically correct. No mention of Jesus at any point.
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by helinues: 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
Swearing of Vice President, Kamala Harris

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by Eaglesence: 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
Administration1:
Watch the live Hand-over,/inauguration of President Trump and President Joe Biden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umsaXWrpgR8

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/01/20/us/biden-inauguration

Lady Gaga did well. See as she resemble correct person for here. For her mind, she wished that moment will take a bit longer. What an honor. I remember when Whitney Houston did that song same way.
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by Sunnycliff(m): 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
Kamala Harris been sworn in as the VP USA

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by helinues: 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
Lopez on the stage
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by seunmsg(m): 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
Kamala Harris is officially the Vice President of the United States of America. The first woman to occupy the office. Quite historic.

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by Sunnycliff(m): 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
Jennifer Lopez giving her rendition
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
ObaKlaz:
O'Donovan's prayer is very politically correct. No mention of Jesus at any point.
You lots should keep quiet with your religious extremism did he not mention God?
Is everyone present there a christian?abeg rest.

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by thatigboman: 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
IYANGBALI:
I swear. I am proud to be an America
iyangbali, are u an american now? And u leave us here dey suffer fulani herdsmen, banditry, kidnapping, terrorism and all crimes known to man. Mba, u need to come back, we are in this together

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by BobbyZrealist(m): 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....congratulations to Biden
Where are those pussy ass Christians all over the gadamnnn world

He shock them abi
They thought trump is Gods child and biden is devils son

That is how they were holding prayer gatherings all over the gadamnnn world...during that election
They were not aware that even God don't give a preferential treatment to any gadamnnn soul on planet earth
Pussy ass moda fuckkking christians...

Your whole generation are punkass,sons of reckless daughters.
Now take your balls,stuff it down your throat. Then take your d**k shove it up your ass.
Your hatred filled ass towards Christianity is stupid.
We rule the world, suck it up or STFU.
Fraudulent, dysfunctional,careless fanatic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan / Ugandan Police Spokesman Assassinated With His Bodyguard In His Jeep (Graphic) / Trump Calls Kim Darroch, UK Ambassador 'A Very Stupid Guy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.