Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) (43831 Views)

Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women / About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" / Biography & Profile Of Joe Biden, US President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by razzydoo(m): 6:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nancy Pelosi be like person wey go dey beat hin hubby for house
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by yetunsbay(m): 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
Sunnycliff:
Can Buhari talk with his own sense without using a paper or a teleprompter? Biden has been over two minutes talking without any written document.

Nigeria president is just a disgrace to common sense
No be 9ja Presido sha
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by 7victor(m): 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
I watched my own live from Al-jazeera.
It was wonderful.
That black female lawyer/poet also captured the moment when her speech also mirrored Joe Biden's proposed style of presidency.
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
dayleke:
Nice one....

God bless the new POTUS....
God bless the lady VP
God bless America
God bless Nigeria

And me too.... cool grin

And you too reading this... grin

You think say I no go mention you ni fa?

grin God bless you
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:52pm On Jan 20, 2021
7victor:
I watched my own live from Al-jazeera.
It was wonderful.
That black female lawyer/poet also captured the moment when her speech also mirrored Joe Biden's proposed style of presidency.

How can I get a transcription of the message by the female lawyer. I missed the inauguration
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
Fatfab:
congratulation Joe biden

check my signature
Hahahhah Biden even in Lagos virtually
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by Eaglesence: 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
Eaglesence:

Lady Gaga did well. See as she resemble correct person for here. For her mind, she wished that moment will take a bit longer. What an honor. I remember when Whitney Houston did that song same way.

And then JLo ma nigger
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
helinues:
See President talking about issues that matters not like Trump accusing and attacking people while neglecting important issues
The person you defend here in Nigeria is worse

2 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by ObaKlaz: 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

And you are not in any stead to tell the Reverend what to say
That should resonate more with you. At no point did I tell O'Donovan what/what not to say, I only noted an observation. You're just being pesky, sticking your nose where it doesn't belong.
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by Golan007: 7:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nomorelove:
Goodluck to Joe Biden. 2023 still far for Nigeria election o. Who do naija this thing

grin grin
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by 7victor(m): 7:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

How can I get a transcription of the message by the female lawyer. I missed the inauguration
Ok.

I don't know how possible it is to get it.

I don't know if they will show the whole ceremony once again, from the opening prayer to the benediction.
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by Coronavirus123: 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2021
Look at the speech... powerful.
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by chris51(f): 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2021
Skepticus:
Republicans finally happy to be free of the impulsive trump.

Yes ooo.
He was a pain in their neck
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by chris51(f): 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2021
chris51:

Yes ooo.
He was a pain in their neck
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by milopumpin(m): 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
Congratulations Biden, hope you go allow Nigerians enter USA sha
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by dayleke: 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

grin God bless you

And you too baba keresi aka Santa clause...

grin
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
dayleke:

And you too baba keresi aka Santa clause...

grin
Everybody from North Pole send their regards. Happy new year bros grin
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by kenny1425: 7:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
Almighty God has shame the Christians in nigeria they were praying for trumph to win after election. Thank to God almighty who disgraced mumu people of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by bewla(m): 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....congratulations to Biden
Where are those pussy ass Christians all over the gadamnnn world

He shock them abi
They thought trump is Gods child and biden is devils son

That is how they were holding prayer gatherings all over the gadamnnn world...during that election
They were not aware that even God don't give a preferential treatment to any gadamnnn soul on planet earth
Pussy ass moda fuckkking christians...
don't no if to say u wright or wrong
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by dayleke: 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Everybody from North Pole send their regards. Happy new year bros grin

Thanks baba.
Appreciate.
My love to them too.

No n Network.....
Let's celebrate no 46.
May we never be shamed like Trump... embarassed
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by obonujoker(m): 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2021
ipobarethieves:
Check Ogbete main market.He dey pray/collect offers from long distance travelers

Lol... Pastor don go on Rapture already grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
dayleke:

Thanks baba.
Appreciate.
My love to them too.

No n Network.....
Let's celebrate no 46.
May we never be shamed like Trump... embarassed

Baba naa so let's start the Biden ASAP. Make I share my aza boss
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by dayleke: 8:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Baba naa so let's start the Biden ASAP. Make I share my aza boss

So you dey repeat wetin I wrote?

You slow joor baba...

Dis na 2021 o...
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
kingxsamz:
grin grin grin
Righteousness2, Jeromejnr, Johnnyessence, Jashub, Openbusiness, Greylaw. Hw fa. He's been sworn in. grin

See how you're celebrating people's impending doom.
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by kingxsamz(m): 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
Jeromejnr:

See how you're celebrating people's impending doom.

You mean the imaginary doom you guys prophecied? grin
Doom ko.
All of a sudden, you no get mouth again.
"Supreme court, Supreme court" 'yen yen yen'.

Your god has failed you once again.

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by kingxsamz(m): 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
obonujoker:

Lol... Pastor don go on Rapture already grin

Wahala dey o.
So rapture don happen already and we still dey here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan / Ugandan Police Spokesman Assassinated With His Bodyguard In His Jeep (Graphic) / Trump Calls Kim Darroch, UK Ambassador 'A Very Stupid Guy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.