Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,378 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible (61578 Views)

Joe Biden Will Not Be President / George Weah Sworn In As Liberian President (Photos, Video) / Emmerson Mnangagwa To Be Sworn In As Zimbabwe President On Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Cali4by4: 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
Onosode:

A staunch catholic that supports abortion up until the ninth month, supports homosexuality, supports the jailing of a christian baker that refused to participate in a homosexual wedding ceremony, supports the taking away of licenses from pastors that refused to participate in homosexual wedding, supports the removal of Bible studies from American schools, removing the mention of God from the pledge of allegiance e.t.c Joe Biden is the very definition of one being anti Bible, Anti christian and anti God.

Lots of anti christ policies......what type of Christian is this? Christianity has a new definition for democrats...Need my real republican not gangstar republican
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by PigTormentor: 5:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
Biden is more of a true Christian a million times more than the delusional narcissistic dotard TRAMP can ever be. Yet the delusional reta@ded brainwashed religious fanatical terrorist IPIGS were wailing and praying for for TRAMP.

Always on the wrong side of history, go figure.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by koxi: 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
Onosode:
He is fooling himself, Swearing in with a bible while campaigning against everything the Bible stands for and pushing every anti christian and anti God agenda possible.

I have just one simple question for you.
Point out one, JUST ONE anti Christian/anti God agenda that he is pushing
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Papichulostunne(m): 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
iwaeda:

He Can not do anything against God, [/s]he is a staunch Catholic![s]

Yes he cannot do anything against the Almighty God but the proposed laws of the democrats is always against the ordinances of God. Why the hell would a president wilfully sign into ordinance the marriage between to women or two men (gay). Be encouraging ( and I'm sorry to say this) Muslims. Talking about joe biden telling a few muslims after the election that hr will make them practice their religion. We all know Muslim on its own is "ANTI-CHRIST". They dont stand for Jesus Christ.. They at least see him as a prophet according to their Quran but not as the Son of the Most High God and as such fight against everything that speaks so (Christians).

On the long run America will be revealed as the "beast" the book of revelation speaks of.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Lovelyn451(f): 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
Handywork:
I was wondering what if he's a Muslim
or is USA don't elect Muslim candidates
just thinking aloud though
at a lower price DM for your logo and flyer design
to coman do what exactly?? wash nyash inside the capitol?

1 Like

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by PAWG(m): 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hongkog:
Trump also has a generational Bible in the white house.
Trump is a Living legend.
#MAGA2024

You’re not intelligent. Let Donald Trump walk into Iran with 2,000 guards let’s see
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by sckulboy: 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
That bible contain many fact that all other bible is lacking
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by pacespot(m): 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
127 years old hmm, people can keep something safe sha

1 Like

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Nmezor(f): 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
Congratz to Him...Mehn that Bible don last oo. I hope he leads well. I don't wana believe all the awful things they say about him.
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
Papichulostunne:

Yes he cannot do anything against the Almighty God but the proposed laws of the democrats is always against the ordinances of God. Why the hell would a president wilfully sign into ordinance the marriage between to women or two men (gay). Be encouraging ( and I'm sorry to say this) Muslims. Talking about joe biden telling a few of

How did the law affect you?
Are you living in USA?

Australia and Germany supports gay marriage.
No country in Africa supports gay Marriage.
Mention one country in Africa that is blessed than Germany?

3 Likes

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by kroger: 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
Brendaniel:
And some people will come and say america was not founded on a Christian settings, they should keep shifting goal post o...

Come to America and see immorality. Christian's principles are long gone, iniquity has taken over.

3 Likes

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
kroger:

Come to America and see immorality. Christian's principles are long gone, iniquity has taken over.

When SLAVERY was very hot in America, Christian principles were present?

Or when exactly was there Christian principles?

2 Likes

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Vatod(m): 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hope this won’t be a case if Buhari and Uncle Jona!
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Obijulius: 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
Lols.

See contradiction! You’re in for a surprise with your green passport.

Biden has restored the travel ban for Europe (whites), and you, a black man, will have unfettered access to the USA? You will be shocked at the changes in your embassy soon. Pray the Lagos consulate is not closed soon.

Biden will rid Africa of bad leadership and Africa become great again, something the Kenyan gay ape Obama couldn’t achieve.

After restoring African leadership he will now grant you visa to escape from the leadership.

Lols.

FalseProphet1:
I see many Nigerian youths granted visas and resident permit into the USA. I see Biden working hard to rid Africa of bad leadership. I see him succeeding, I see Africa become great again. This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
Obijulius:
Lols.

See contradiction! You’re in for a surprise with your green passport.

Biden has restored the travel ban for Europe (whites), and you, a black man, will have unfettered access to the USA? You will be shocked at the changes in your embassy soon. Pray the lagos consulate is not closed soon.

Biden will

Lies from trump slaves
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2021
kroger:

What did your saviour do about this?
Gun violence is high in America, what did your saviour trump do?

2 Likes

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
kroger:

No one cares.

The world is generally a secular state and so is America

1 Like

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by byinks(f): 5:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
TheWalkingMind:
Truth my brother. Truth.

I don't understand why Christians are scared of the Antichrist

They are not afraid but afraid of the abomination that maketh desolate...

1 Like

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by olajizz01(m): 5:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
Onosode:
He is fooling himself, Swearing in with a bible while campaigning against everything the Bible stands for and pushing every anti christian and anti God agenda possible.
Extremist,book haram family.

You are welcome to another wailing section.
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by ekaette1621: 5:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
themosthigh:
The next Nigerian President will be sworn in with the unsheathed red sword of Usman dan Fodio (may his name ring forever). The sword is made of Damascus steal which is usually green in color, but is said to have turned red from point to heath mysteriously after chopping down so many devil worshippers over the course of 20 years. This legendary sword, with which he hewed the Sokoto caliphate out of the still savage west Africa has been keep safe over the years in sokoto and only brought out once every 10 years for polishing by only a true descendant through the male side and must not be touched by anyone of bastard blood

i have now seen the reason why Northerners are so backward and animal like.

1 Like

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Obijulius: 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
maynia:

Lies from trump slaves

Hahahahaha. No time for CNN sheep; been black is not a curse. Read and think:

https:///osMIV6fNVN

1 Like

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by kroger: 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
maynia:

What did your saviour do about this?
Gun violence is high in America, what did your saviour trump do?

It is way beyond trump, what do you mean by savior trump.
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Austin1805(m): 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2021
Flier:
Its very sad you guys refused to notice Trump was a pure evil man,i am just surprised how he was able to brainwash you people after locking children up in cages and killing prisoners on death roll like chicken
Trump ain't a evil man bro! Most people just hating on him cos of his immigration law. You guys need know that he was elected to protect the interests of the Americans and not that of the immigrants

3 Likes

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by TheWalkingMind: 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
byinks:

They are not afraid but afraid of the abomination that maketh desolate...
Either way they shouldn't. It's not like they can escape the great tribulation after all.
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Ayobami7(m): 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
okay
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Austin1805(m): 6:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
TheWalkingMind:
Truth my brother. Truth.

I don't understand why Christians are scared of the Antichrist
I'm just fed up of some these fellow Christians, even the bible stated this and they still dont want it happen yet they claim to believe everything written in the bible

1 Like

Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by TheWalkingMind: 6:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
Eaglesence:

Ols dont miss the rapture sha cos thats the lnly way you can understand... That is if your enemy miss am oo
Which of the rapture? Cos there'll be no rapture until the Antichrist is done.
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by sweetgala(m): 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
Onosode:

What is it exactly the bible preaches against that he fundamentally campaigning against
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by TheWalkingMind: 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
Austin1805:
I'm just fed up of some these fellow Christians, even the bible stated this and they still dont want it happen yet they claim to believe everything written in the bible
lol...some are even praying against it, but yet believes it'll happen.

Some are just confused, or never really bothered to read for themselves.
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by chewwie(m): 6:06pm On Jan 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see many Nigerian youths granted visas and resident permit into the USA. I see Biden working hard to rid Africa of bad leadership. I see him succeeding, I see Africa become great again. This I have seen.
The irony of it all is, you call yourself "False Prophet"
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by chewwie(m): 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nadaken:
The founding fathers of USA laid the foundation of the country on the Bible
And the Democrats are working overtime to destroy it
Re: Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible by Austin1805(m): 6:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
TheWalkingMind:
lol...some are even praying against it, but yet believes it'll happen.

Some are just confused, or never really bothered to read for themselves.

na clown dem be �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds / 'Bakhmut Is Down' - Russia Captures Bakhmut City In Ukraine (Photo) / Checkout The Drip On These Malian War Fighters That Got People Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.