Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

"Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President (43923 Views)

Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter / Air Force One-like Train That Will Take George Bush To His Final Resting Place / See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Profprom(m): 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2021
Shame on who? The truth remains that their is no shame on Trump

1 Like

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by GambaOsaka: 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
Babylon the Great is Fallen!

And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Hahahahahahahaha

What happened to your Prophecies?
Were they invalidated ?
Stop imagining things to suite your bias.
Depend on the Holy spirit for guidance on interpreting the scriptures.
Stop bringing blemish to the christian faith.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by espn(m): 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
Good...
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by jieta: 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
I'm i the only one that is tired of reading American Politices, we have been slaved and now we are independence. Lets talk about how to move our country forward.

I'll like people to correct me please, is this how the Americans talk about us like killing there self everyday because of nigeria. Using deragotary word using curse word or abusing each other. because am tired of seeing my fellow citizen fighting each other because of american politices.

2 Likes

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Stewart883(m): 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
Xscape1993:
You can never become US president. Trump has done far far well for the Americans than any president in the history of Us.

Thunder fire your left yansh.....Trump asslicker!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by teekay213(m): 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
shocked shocked a whole potus
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
Xscape1993:
You can never become US president. Trump has done far far well for the Americans than any president in the history of Us.
grin
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Jdbrasco2: 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
Notice me Morgan

1 Like

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Stewart883(m): 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
Righteousness2:

And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Fake preacher asslicker!!!

7 Likes

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Mikepenny5(m): 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
H
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Elnon: 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
Xscape1993:

grin grin grin grin grin ......Mtchewww
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
every disappointment can be a blessing... u have forgotten that he won't be US president forever.. abeg live Donald Trumps alone.. even if he isn't reelected I like the man like that.. let's see how Joe do is work starting from tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by stupidmod2: 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
Xscape1993:
na b become president. what as he done that u comparing name them
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by kareemkamil(m): 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
Where are her dear Biafra Mumu's

3 Likes

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by kingxsamz(m): 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
Righteousness2:

Religious clown.

6 Likes

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by ogbonti: 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
Xscape1993:

This guy was a staunch Trump supporter who as recently as last September was predicting a Trump landslide- to see him here bashing Trump validates the old saying - “NEVER TRUST A BRITON” - hmmmm

shame on you Piers Morgan for not saying this in September - I guess you want a slice at the establishment run US Media - I guess you want a job at CNN again, sorry- they won’t take you back , you were fired and sent packing and it stands and stays so loser Morgan

12 Likes

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by colestephan86: 9:15pm On Jan 20, 2021
Xscape1993:
Hmm, are you an American?
Let the Americans tell us.

1 Like

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by IgboWarlord(m): 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
Xscape1993:
How can he want to become U.S president,he's British...On another note,when did Americans tell you that Donald Trump has done better than other POTUS?? undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by rontolo(m): 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
Xscape1993:
Very shallow reasoning. Pierce is right. Trump is an absolute psychopath.

8 Likes

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by PotatoSalad(m): 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2021
I hope Americans don't regret voting for Biden.
It happened in 2015 here grin

3 Likes

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by GambaOsaka: 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2021
ogbonti:

This guy was a staunch Trump supporter who as recently as last September was predicting a Trump landslide- to see him here bashing Trump validates the old saying - “NEVER TRUST A BRITON” - hmmmm

shame on you Piers Morgan for not saying this in September - I guess you want a slice at the establishment run US Media - I guess you want a job at CNN again, sorry- they won’t take you back , you were fired and sent packing and it stands and stays so loser Morgan

Piers Morgan was a staunch supporter, then he flipped, and then became a supporter again, and finally he has flipped.
Unstable as the wind.

3 Likes

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by President99: 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2021
Xscape1993:
. eyyah, at least that is your consolation for now

3 Likes

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
GOD BLESS President Donald John Trump..
The Greatest President of the United States of America.

The Mercy Period is Over...

The problem with this your prophecy is that it was said many times before whenever a president who was not favourable to born again christians took over.

I can still recall when people like you were saying that Obama was 'the anti-christ' and before him Clinton.

Yes, Biden supports things that are not biblical...but at the end of the day, his taking over does not fufil any scripture.

MODIFIED

One interesting fact about this comment is that people on the other side too demonise 'Christian friendly presidents'. I can recall when Ronald Reagan...a friend of American christains,...became president...opponents from the left were saying he wanted to keep all American women perpetually pregnant...and all as housewives. Well...nothing changed.

Turmp was going to come and punish all the gays, and keep American women pregnant....and barefoot..and housewives. Well, APART from a order preventing transgenders in the millitary...which was made on cost grounds not moral grounds.....nothing changed.

Demonising whoever is the incumbent in the White House is an old game. One previous occupant was alleged to be coming in to wreck the country's morals....and that occupant was .....Thomas Jefferson...who while he did 'play around' in private...had no effect on public morals at all...he served...then he left.

As a Chirstian,. I can recall reading all about how CLinton was going to 'satansie the US, how Obama was the antichrist. Even people like George H.W Bush were labelled New World Order shills... grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by zudozz: 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2021
Xscape1993:

You are a very stewpeed shythole brain-dead Eeddiot!

5 Likes

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by atonement12: 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2021
Righteousness2:

It's not fallen yet. Wait till the King of the North comes at them like a wave!
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by rontolo(m): 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2021
ogbonti:

He was. But he turned early last year as the scale of trumps racist and narcissist character was laid bare. Pierce lampooned him on his mishandling of the corona virus, his divisiveness, his grandstanding on masks, his total lack of empathy. Pierce has been consistent over the past year, free him. He is right. Trump is an absolute psychopath.

13 Likes

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2021
He said nothing but the truth.

1 Like

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by ogbonti: 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2021
GambaOsaka:

Piers Morgan was a staunch supporter, then he flipped, and then became a supporter again, and finally he has flipped.
Unstable as the wind.

exactly - we don’t need dirtbags like PM
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Topmaike007(m): 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2021
Righteousness2:

me chio nu

3 Likes

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by rontolo(m): 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
ogbonti:

exactly - we don’t need dirtbags like PM

What a warped mind.
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Toks2008(m): 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
Righteousness2:

You no get Shame at all.

First it was prophecy now this. Too bad people like you and other masochistic god of men are bringing ridicule to prophecies...

If I were you I will simply shush.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by atonement12: 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
Who is Piers Morgan? An irrelevant leftist media, globalist puppet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) / US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel / Husband, Wife Buried On Runway At US Airport Greet Thousands Of Planes Every Yea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.