Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

State Of The Nation Above 30 Years - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / State Of The Nation Above 30 Years (399 Views)

Job Interviews And The State Of Education In Nigeria / What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? / New FG Recruitment Age Requirement: What Will Be The Fate Of Applicants Above 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Of The Nation Above 30 Years by jamiudinho(m): 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
the saying that if u are above 30 or early 30s being a bsc or hnd holder u wouldn't get a good job how true is it cos even those that graduated below 25 self never see job... pls some one should enlighten me i have a bsc with a 2.1 in business administration I completed my nysc late 2019 now am 32 year those it mean I should not bother applying for job or wat?? plz house make na help me explain better
Re: State Of The Nation Above 30 Years by yeme7(m): 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
jamiudinho:
the saying that if u are above 30 or early 30s being a bsc or hnd holder u wouldn't get a good job how true is it cos even those that graduated below 25 self never see job... pls some one should enlighten me i have a bsc with a 2.1 in business administration I completed my nysc late 2019 now am 32 year those it mean I should not bother applying for job or wat?? plz house make na help me explain better

Oboy I'm 32 I'm planning running from this country... Its not save for us here...

1 Like

Re: State Of The Nation Above 30 Years by jamiudinho(m): 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
yeme7:

Oboy I'm 32 I'm planning running from this country... Its not save for us here...
same here ooo my friend way enter dubia last year is 4million naira Rich as at yesterday
Re: State Of The Nation Above 30 Years by rottable(m): 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2021
jamiudinho:

same here ooo my friend way enter dubia last year is 4million naira Rich as at yesterday
just like that! From last year to this year I never save 100k. I just tire for my life
Re: State Of The Nation Above 30 Years by yeme7(m): 11:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
jamiudinho:

U see na

I de find small hustling wey I go fit do small....
Re: State Of The Nation Above 30 Years by Hausa(m): 1:08am On Jan 21, 2021
Don't think you're alone because you're not.

What exactly is making the dude 4m rich in Dubai?
Re: State Of The Nation Above 30 Years by uthlaw: 7:35am On Jan 21, 2021
jamiudinho:

na Yahoo boy!
Re: State Of The Nation Above 30 Years by kalu61(m): 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2021
I will say you keep submitting your CV to areas relevant to your discipline. Teaching is a quick one for now, get online or skill before you figure out what to do next like business, agriculture and leaving the country.

Keeps your hope alive. Not we everybody will be privileged to leave this country. No bi small de use to japa.
Re: State Of The Nation Above 30 Years by Stewart883(m): 4:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
jamiudinho:

My friend I will advise you if you can to leave this damn country. It's only in this bleeped up country they use age as employment criteria. Please leave if you can! Time is going age is going too.

1 Like

Re: State Of The Nation Above 30 Years by jamiudinho(m): 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
uthlaw:
na Yahoo boy!
no ooo he work as a sale boy in a super market

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies / Membership & Administration Officer Abuja. Salary: N100,000 / Job Vacancy - Truehost Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.