Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

98% Of The People Against SARS Are Either Criminals Or Cultist - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 98% Of The People Against SARS Are Either Criminals Or Cultist (706 Views)

Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" / Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

98% Of The People Against SARS Are Either Criminals Or Cultist by Softgamer: 6:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
98% of the people against sars are either criminals or cultist .
immediately sars was banned. crime rate increased. skull miners increased. arm robbery and cult killings increased.
when i went to the end sars protest. majority of the people i saw where either yahoo boys or cultist or arm robbers. there was no responsible looking person there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 98% Of The People Against SARS Are Either Criminals Or Cultist by Nostradamus: 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
Softgamer:
immediately sars was banned. crime rate increased. skull miners increased. arm robbery and cult killings increased.
when i went to the end sars protest. majority of the people i saw where either yahoo boys or cultist or arm robbers. there was no responsible looking person there
I agree with you.

It's mostly criminals that want sars disbanded.

I just hope and pray cultists won't make the country unsafe for people now that sars has been disbanded.

Kudos to amotekun operatives for maintaining sanity in some south western states.
Re: 98% Of The People Against SARS Are Either Criminals Or Cultist by BadBradley: 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
Softgamer:
you must be a criminal in uniform. Shame!!!

1 Like

Re: 98% Of The People Against SARS Are Either Criminals Or Cultist by Softgamer: 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2021
BadBradley:
you must be a criminal in uniform. Shame!!!
e pain am. criminal like u

Re: 98% Of The People Against SARS Are Either Criminals Or Cultist by chiiraq802(m): 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2021
Softgamer:
Na you be the criminal .... SARS miscreants like you. angry

2 Likes

Re: 98% Of The People Against SARS Are Either Criminals Or Cultist by Softgamer: 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2021
chiiraq802:

Na you be the criminal ....
SARS miscreants like you. angry
that that bastard is going down and u go fllow am cheesy
e really pain am

Re: 98% Of The People Against SARS Are Either Criminals Or Cultist by BadBradley: 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2021
Softgamer:
this jobless empty skull is just looking for attention.

Shallow dog, how you no go call people when important pass your entire lineage criminal.

Delusional washed out, attentio-seeking idiot.
Re: 98% Of The People Against SARS Are Either Criminals Or Cultist by Softgamer: 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2021
BadBradley:
this jobless empty skull is just looking for attention.

Shallow dog, how you no go call people when important pass your entire lineage criminal.

Delusional washed out, attentio-seeking idiot.
show ur pic if you no be crminal. let people judge
Re: 98% Of The People Against SARS Are Either Criminals Or Cultist by BadBradley: 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2021
Softgamer:
show ur pic if you no be crminal. let people judge
show my pic? To prove what? For a no-life like you? Whose existence isn't even worth the data expended on this dead thread?

Even a badly programmed Ugandan internet bot has a better IQ than you do.

And majority of you criminals find their ways into the force.

You need mental health analysis and then a job. You're just existing as an internet debris and being very cool about it.

Shameless whelp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 98% Of The People Against SARS Are Either Criminals Or Cultist by ThugBoy(m): 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
You and the SARS are the criminals. Na crime say person dress well for Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: 98% Of The People Against SARS Are Either Criminals Or Cultist by kereman1: 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
Stupid assumption.

1 Like

Re: 98% Of The People Against SARS Are Either Criminals Or Cultist by Mayng01(m): 7:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
Softgamer:

Then you must be a sars.
Re: 98% Of The People Against SARS Are Either Criminals Or Cultist by Sonnobax15(m): 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
shocked

Very True...
Re: 98% Of The People Against SARS Are Either Criminals Or Cultist by DSC7: 8:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
Zone b on the Beat

Re: 98% Of The People Against SARS Are Either Criminals Or Cultist by Udoskybest: 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
first order mumufied meanwhile, I never register for my NIN
Re: 98% Of The People Against SARS Are Either Criminals Or Cultist by zoputan89113: 11:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
: you must be a criminal in uniform. Shame!!!e pain am. criminal like u
Re: 98% Of The People Against SARS Are Either Criminals Or Cultist by tit(f): 4:22am On Jan 21, 2021
419% 0f SARS is criminals and bandits

1 Like

Re: 98% Of The People Against SARS Are Either Criminals Or Cultist by Umaruxoxo(m): 5:43am On Jan 21, 2021
Op u seem not to understand SARS .SARS doesn't only mean special anti robbery squad. It means police brutality also .most of those people u see in that uniform are animal in people skin .recently saw a video of a suppose commuter in Enugu ,about to be implanted with weed in his car .Op wetin u go talk about that 1?

1 Like

Re: 98% Of The People Against SARS Are Either Criminals Or Cultist by backT(m): 7:49am On Jan 21, 2021
Softgamer:
I can't agree less

(1) (Reply)

Gunshot Rocks Ogun Poly, Lecturers Flee / US Justice Department Recovers Ransom Paid To Hackers / Beware Of Fraudsters In Big Mobile Phone Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.