Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,453 members, 7,781,309 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:12 PM

Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market (54548 Views)

Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) / Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills / Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by Paulianfa(m): 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

Stupid modafvcking dude....

I've said it here countless times,that I'd rather have my diick glued to my trousers for eternity than go down on my knees to beg one *problem* to come into my life...
It's either I stand and propose to her or I sit down and say it to her like--"Afa, your mind dey? yes or no?"

U are a real niggar,
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by UltraSphinx(m): 3:06pm On Jan 21, 2021
Humanoid01:
What exactly was he expecting, that the size of the audience would influence her decision by cheering her on to accept his proposal? I don't blame the lady for reacting that way, I'd also be embarrassed if I was in her place. The guy nor try at all.

God Bless You
that concept entirely looks like blackmail to me..
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by Godszilla: 3:08pm On Jan 21, 2021
It beyond stupid.

What does this kneeling down really mean - fake people cant ever be original. copy everything from the white and discard everything we have and you will latter be complaining the whites are using us.

Well in my opinion you dont need are these drama, its a natural process as you and the lady will sync to move to next level not unidirectional( where did dis proposal thing even come from sef). it is a union of 2 independent adult minds (not adult o but "adult mind" please)
Bigredmachine:
The guy fall my hands big time... the guy needs to be flogged 600,000 times for being stupid... why kneel down to propose to a girl in the first place...
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by ThugBoy(m): 3:08pm On Jan 21, 2021
Flat breast girls can form! Alaye with dread how far?
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by Uchechukwu88: 3:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
Tomorrow nah this one we say her village people is after her. Must u attract much audience to this? Ihe umu nwanyi na cho a cho
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by Godsonkemz(m): 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
I don't blame the guy, neither do I blame the girl. It's normal for a lady to get embarrassed by this public show. My fiancé couldn't endure the embarrassment when I proposed to her in an eatery, let alone a market place. She subtly took the engagement ring and place it on her finger when nobody was watching because she was shy.
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by Lazenby007(m): 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
The gal is a low life bitch! Why not just pull the guy up in a playful manner and you both leave the scene, instead of standing akimbo like one of the market women and pretending to be embarrassed.
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by Bigredmachine: 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
I tire for all these mumu boys o... instead to go and hustle and make the kind of money that would make the girl beg u to marry her... they are there fooling themeselves... imagine if this guys has over 20 million dollars in his account if the girl would reject his propaosal
Godszilla:
It beyond stupid.

What does this kneeling down really mean - fake people cant ever be original. copy everything from the white and discard everything we have and you will latter be complaining the whites are using us.

Well in my opinion you dont need are these drama, its a natural process as you and the lady will sync to move to next level not unidirectional( where did dis proposal thing even come from sef). it is a union of 2 independent adult minds (not adult o but "adult mind" please)
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by Tonytonex(m): 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
the guy is a simp. and ladies don't like simps. when will some people ever learn.? kneeling down with both legs. tufiakwa! serves him right. the lady is right. it's very very embarrassing.
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by Angel1696: 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

I've said it here countless times,that I'd rather have my diick glued to my trousers for eternity than go down on my knees to beg one *problem* to come into my life...
It's either I stand and propose to her or I sit down and say it to her like--"Afa, your mind dey? yes or no?" You shall live long like metusellah
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by shigishege: 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Pussy ass niggarrrrs every where...

The niggarrrr looks like that comedian called bae u

This is really fuckkk shit..

Pussy asss and soft moda fuckkking niggarrrz everywhere
Dragg my weed and drink my origin bitters with anger while I walk out of this thread....
No hard and real niggarrrrs again on planet earth
Weak Pussy asss niggarrrz everywhere
MY MAN.
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by razzydoo(m): 3:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
Baby o baby o (insert gibberish) na love o love o wey make me act a fool for uuu. I no blame d guy...
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by colestephan86: 3:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
Tundethomson:
A lady has generated several reactions from people on social media after she was spotted shunning her boyfriend in the middle of the market.

The lady felt very uncomfortable and embarrassed the moment the young man went down on his knees to propose to her.

Most ladies would prefer their men to propose to them in a very romantic setting and at a more convenient place, somewhere like a restaurant.

This girl was probably not yet ready for marriage, but her reaction to the proposal was a little too extreme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO_fLDUzlio
Razz girl, even if she isn't ready for marriage, " you are a nice person but really sorry I am not ready now " is all she needed to say
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by bowei(m): 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
What a surprise/embarassment
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by Karlifate: 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
SonOfAfonja:
If any of my family member does this, make him just forget say him get me as family....
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by Wisestoner007(m): 4:16pm On Jan 21, 2021
p***y ass niggas everywhere
Love still dey hug am
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
Bigflamie:
cheesy

And the huge dude just messed himself up in front of that little hoe.

to make matter worse the lady na serious evening newspaper!

spits
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by martius101(m): 4:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Dragg my weed and drink my origin bitters with anger while I walk out of this thread....

abeg,he thought he had a girl friend abi?....abi person no go propose give em babe again....what a wicked world.
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by fof1: 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
santislim8:
Staged !!
Poorly scripted at that
Nollywood will do a better job, probably written by Adesina and” presidency”

STUPIDITY OF D HIGHEST ORDER, DISPLAY OF CRASS MENTALITY AND HATRED FOR GOOD. FAR BETTER THAN DONALD THE TRUMPETER. STEP ASIDE TO SHAME AND RIDICULE. JOE.R BIDEN FOR DVGOOD OF AMERICA AND D WORLD.
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by Mandela27: 4:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

It's either I stand and propose to her or I sit down and say it to her like--"Afa, your mind dey? yes or no?"
You're a realllll nigga cool
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by Ikea81: 4:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
Pete edochie said this. People curse am. Lai lai I can't fit jor
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by offset67(m): 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
Nigga why you acting like a hoe
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by Hassanmaye(m): 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Hahahhahhahaha my bro

Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by Hassanmaye(m): 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

Real nigga
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by Hassanmaye(m): 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
udoakwa:
Not every guy that is big or huge that has sense, to think this little adult can embarrass himself like this, kneeling down to beg someone to be his responsibility, i swear this guy deserve a very serious brain resetting slaps...spit
Hahahahahaha very stupid simp men everywhere, did this mad man knows what is commitment? To marry a girl and should her wahala for the rest of your life and you are kneeling down to beg her, God what happened to stupid men now

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by phadul: 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2021
Watching too many western films is the cause of this! I pity the fool sad
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by Bigredmachine: 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2021
Uchechukwu88:
Tomorrow nah this one we say her village people is after her. Must u attract much audience to this? Ihe umu nwanyi na cho a cho

Forget about village people here... The guy is a big fool, he should have used the time he used in planning this stupid things, to think of how he can double his hustle to a standard where he will be the one being begged or proposed too... Guys would never learn... He deserves every thing he got there... Werey oloriburuku somebody undecided
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by lexy2014: 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2021
Tundethomson:

Most ladies would prefer their men to propose to them in a very romantic setting and at a more convenient place, somewhere like a restaurant.

This girl was probably not yet ready for marriage, but her reaction to the proposal was a little too extreme.

How do u no how "most ladies" would want to be proposed to? And if u say that "Most ladies would prefer their men to propose to them in a very romantic setting and at a more convenient place, somewhere like a restaurant", is a market d definition of "a very romantic setting and at a more convenient place"?

Based on that, how come u are now saying that d lady reaction "was a little to the extreme"? What were u expecting her to do? To fool herself d way her boyfriend was fooling himself in public? If d boyfriend had proposed inside his house and d lady rejected it, who would hear d news?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by lexy2014: 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

to make matter worse the lady na serious evening newspaper!

spits

Doesn't matter whether she is morning or evening newspaper. Dudes must learn to keep their business private. He could have done his business indoors. If she rejected him, no one will no

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by EMMY76: 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
Na them take a look at his dreadlocks and sagging trouser these idiots just keeps disgracing real men everywhere.
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by Coinbased: 6:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair / FIVE Most Popular Commercial Sex Zones In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.