Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory (56051 Views)

British Father Who Travelled To Ukraine To Fight Flees Back To UK / Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order / Americans Ridicule Trump As Biden Edges Closer To Victory (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by ekaette1621: 9:34am On Jan 21, 2021
how long will this Stunt last?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by auduadeniyi(m): 9:34am On Jan 21, 2021
who else can see that hand or is the man trying to finger his daughter?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 21, 2021
b n
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by tenzofall: 9:35am On Jan 21, 2021
Fake call how sure are we that's Bidan!! People can do anything for fame
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by DoubleEngine007: 9:35am On Jan 21, 2021
istina:
The man that trekked for Bubu is still expecting his own call from Bubu after 5yrs.
grin
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by gbaskiboy: 9:35am On Jan 21, 2021
istina:
The man that trekked for Bubu is still expecting his own call from Bubu after 5yrs.
for where, he go wait till eternity will come grin

3 Likes

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by SenecaTheYonger: 9:35am On Jan 21, 2021
For real?
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Lorayne(m): 9:35am On Jan 21, 2021
Fresh laps.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Omezif(m): 9:36am On Jan 21, 2021
Joe biden will care for nigeria more than as trump did.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Brunicekid(m): 9:37am On Jan 21, 2021
Wow... God, great and greater calls than this on my phone ooo.
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Lordkratus(m): 9:37am On Jan 21, 2021
istina:
this is extremely savage

2 Likes

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Esosaqueen(f): 9:37am On Jan 21, 2021
this Biden might not be so bad after all
I'm still skeptical tho.. let's wait and see what happens

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by BlestHanneSSG: 9:37am On Jan 21, 2021
longetivity:
Josephine from OYO state, I am proud of my YORUBA heritage

I'm sure this issue of bringing tribalism to every post/discussion on Nairaland will soon become a thing of the past by the time every sane person here realises it's just a mere tool to cause disaffection and hatred by agents of darkness who don't even have any love for this country. I bet you're not even a Yoruba person, not even if you can speak the language.

You're only working on people's mind so that the other tribes will attack you while you use your other monikers to fan the embers of discord you've just sown!

Kwantinueee... grin

10 Likes

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by juman(m): 9:37am On Jan 21, 2021
God bless America.

So happy for them and the world.

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 21, 2021
Na WA o
Me self for sing for am maybe like yesterday, na white house I for dey sing

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Peacefullove: 9:37am On Jan 21, 2021
odave:
Hmm, I'm impressed, only few people would recognize your contribution to their success, you will be hearing, I passed my exams in flying colors, I was made the manager in so so place, I did this, I did that... To all God have been using for me since I came to this world, most especially non family members, may God bless you all, amen

Really fine Comment u made here

4 Likes

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by steeltrust: 9:38am On Jan 21, 2021
America here I come
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 21, 2021
Wahoo
and Biden will say he dosen't have my number too

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 21, 2021
DOES THIS REALLY MATTER TO NIGERIAN_ ___BECAUSE LACK OF JOB ALLOW NIGERIAN TO INVOLVED IN UNNECESSARY THINGS
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by xynerise: 9:39am On Jan 21, 2021
She is an American of Nigerian decent. The way we claim Citizens of America because of the blood related eh

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by berbs: 9:39am On Jan 21, 2021
I'm just happy that the inauguration was successful. That's all.

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by philip0906(m): 9:39am On Jan 21, 2021
Kraspo:
[s]We celebrated more when PMB came into power.
We danced and partied on the streets.

Little did we know.

Mark my words.

Biden is a good man, but he is not the messiah.
See the look in his face as he stared into Lady Gaga’s face[/s]
Utter fvckery!!!

10 Likes

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by zedegit: 9:40am On Jan 21, 2021
ashacot:
It is new dawn for America and the world at large as Joe Biden was sworn in as the president of America after defeating Donald Trump.

However, it will be a memorable day for a Nigerian girl named Josephine who contributed towards joe biden victory. She received a call from the new president of the united state and she and her family are so happy.

The Oyo state girl answered the call from Joe Biden who showered praise on her for her smartness leaving her proud dad all smile.
Congratulations president Joe
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lDo7GlAUvw

omo see laps.

Meanwhile na Slawormiir run this package joor. angry
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by iLegendd(m): 9:41am On Jan 21, 2021
istina:

Chai. Why are you this wicked? grin Bubu gave him recession, banditry, and EndSARS killing. Hasn't he tried?

2 Likes

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Ever8090: 9:41am On Jan 21, 2021
Why una like trouble for this country like this....
abu12:
Joe biden is wondering if the family is from biafra, who are
supporting Donald Trump. that is why he ask " which part of
Nigeria are from"

expect Joe to keep supporting the south west in his
administration, unlike trump, who forget ipob.

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by solmusdesigns: 9:43am On Jan 21, 2021
BlestHanneSSG:

I'm sure this issue of bringing tribalism to every post/discussion on Nairaland will soon become a thing of the past by the time every sane person here realises it's just a mere tool to cause disaffection and hatred by agents of darkness who don't even have any love for this country. I bet you're not even a Yoruba person, not even if you can speak the language.

You're only working on people's mind so that the other tribes will attack you while you use your other monikers to fan the embers of discord you've just sown!

Kwantinueee... grin

Low self esteem makes anyone call people celebrating their culture, heritage, and ethnicity , tribalism

Proudly Yoruba... Be proud of your Tribe, it's not tribalism.. it's ethnic patriotism

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by jaxxy(m): 9:43am On Jan 21, 2021
Winning elections is one thing, performance is another. Lets get over the jamboree already.

Nice of the president to call people who contributed even just small donations to their campaign and victory.

This is Smtn Pdp shud learn from because all dey know is the highest bidders.

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Aboguede(m): 9:44am On Jan 21, 2021
Owkward but sweet grin
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by favour32(m): 9:44am On Jan 21, 2021
BlestHanneSSG:

Kwantinueee... grin
Na one of the northern online warriors.
Bro!
You smart!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sri Lanka: President Rajapaska Flees As Protesters Invade Residence / Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack / Content Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.