Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Northern Elders Tell Herders To Ignore Akeredolu & Stay In Ondo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Elders Tell Herders To Ignore Akeredolu & Stay In Ondo (1581 Views)

Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari / MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching / Ganduje’s N300bn Chinese Loan Slavery, Kano Elders Tell Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Elders Tell Herders To Ignore Akeredolu & Stay In Ondo by BigSarah(f): 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
PDJT:

-So what could be the non-boring action you wish to see? I’m beginning to think you have more testosterone than progesterone in your endocrine system. sad

Governors turning a blind eye to herdsmen excesses, that's been on for quite a while...
Re: Northern Elders Tell Herders To Ignore Akeredolu & Stay In Ondo by kayusely70(m): 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
If only we the Yorubas could emulate the Igbos. see how they are chasing Fulani herdsmen out of Igbo land but our men are busy talking down on Eastern Nigeria security network. we are too weak
Youre Igbo And An Ipob Member For That Matter!

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Tell Herders To Ignore Akeredolu & Stay In Ondo by viyon02: 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
You are talking about greed and money, if you are Igbo, you should cover your face in shame, Ebonyi state governor invited the fulani herdsmen chairman to beg him to deny evicting Fulanis from the state, your governors and ohaneze quickly ban and prosribed IPOB and label them terrorist group just because of personal greediness, your leaders were silent like grave yard when your people were killed in Enugu and Oyigbo, so you can open your mouth and talk, shame.
Am a lagosian, l know what talking about so keep quiet ok
Re: Northern Elders Tell Herders To Ignore Akeredolu & Stay In Ondo by awgumayor: 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:
Thank God for ESN
The only backbone in the east is east
If you doubt chase the killers from your forest
If a whole governor can take the fight by himself to issue eviction order to herdsmen despite all the noise about Amotekun then, something is seriously wrong with that toothless bulldogs called Amotekun. God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Since herdsmen don't
give shit about law, ESN don't need the law to put the herdsmen where they belong.
ESN is more than their match.
Re: Northern Elders Tell Herders To Ignore Akeredolu & Stay In Ondo by mamaafrik(m): 8:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
The Governor do not need to haggle with those fools,Just give Amotekun the go ahead to flush them out with maximum force And seize their cattle,i trust my people sha,ee riran wo in coming weeks
Re: Northern Elders Tell Herders To Ignore Akeredolu & Stay In Ondo by Fahdiga(m): 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
kayusely70:
Youre Igbo And An Ipob Member For That Matter!
So says a Mallam from Jigawa state who have never been to my tribe Yoruba land
Re: Northern Elders Tell Herders To Ignore Akeredolu & Stay In Ondo by viyon02: 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
SuperBold:

Emotional outburst and insult will not change anything, you use style to insult them in alaigbo if u don't know. Thank you for your concern Yoruba leaders are not sleeping
l am a lagosian, then if they are not sleeping it is high time we Southwest come together and then come out with one voice and say No to this insult.
Re: Northern Elders Tell Herders To Ignore Akeredolu & Stay In Ondo by Fahdiga(m): 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
As Obi of Onitsha, the Yorubas cannot emulate us because we are coward and greedy, have you ever heard me or any of the igbo leaders speak about the rubbish treatment of Igbos, I was so afraid to condemn the killing of our people in Enugu and Oyigbo, we are the ones that rubbish and proscribed IPOB group, just because they will take away our food we are receiving from Buhari, our lord and savior, you see my son the governor of Ebonyi state quickly called the chairman of miyetti Allah to give him money and deny evicting of the fulani herdsmen, we aren't United, I don't even care as long as I am receiving my hard currency
So says a Mallam from Damaturu who have never been to my tribe Yoruba land
Re: Northern Elders Tell Herders To Ignore Akeredolu & Stay In Ondo by ObiOfOnistha: 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
viyon02:
Am a lagosian, l know what talking about so keep quiet ok
indeed I am Obi of Onitsha

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Tell Herders To Ignore Akeredolu & Stay In Ondo by PDJT: 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
BigSarah:

Governors turning a blind eye to herdsmen excesses, that's been on for quite a while...

-Politicians care only about themselves, family and friends. The people should arm themselves or wait for their turn of terror attacks from the terror group - Self-defence is a universal principle.
Re: Northern Elders Tell Herders To Ignore Akeredolu & Stay In Ondo by nku5: 8:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
kereman1:
Nigeria is free for all nigeria, let the innocent find solace in a peaceful place,
They have every right to stay, provided they obey the law of the land.
No one will ever chose to be born in a war torn and savage environment, but out of circumstances we should accommodate them.

These are not from any war torn place. They come from foreign countries to settle and grab land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Elders Tell Herders To Ignore Akeredolu & Stay In Ondo by Conrod: 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
Now imagine what will happen when amotekun gets to the forest only to find 50 soldiers protecting the heardsmen. fulanis holds the real power.
Re: Northern Elders Tell Herders To Ignore Akeredolu & Stay In Ondo by Gabkosh: 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
They should leave their comfort zone to come and repeat what they said in Akure metropolis.
Re: Northern Elders Tell Herders To Ignore Akeredolu & Stay In Ondo by VirginFinder: 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
Ondo forest reserves belong to the state government.

Grazing or doing any activity there is illegal ab initio.

The herdsmen will have to leave one way or the other... cool
Re: Northern Elders Tell Herders To Ignore Akeredolu & Stay In Ondo by VirginFinder: 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
Conrod:
Now imagine what will happen when amotekun gets to the forest only to find 50 soldiers protecting the heardsmen. fulanis holds the real power.

Hunters once held off soldiers in Oke Ogun... cool
Re: Northern Elders Tell Herders To Ignore Akeredolu & Stay In Ondo by mytime24(f): 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
Fulani herdsmen is now d talk of d down
Re: Northern Elders Tell Herders To Ignore Akeredolu & Stay In Ondo by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
viyon02:
l am a lagosian, then if they are not sleeping it is high time we Southwest come together and then come out with one voice and say No to this insult.

They are already speaking through proxy, you will not expect Tinubu and osinbajo to come out and say something like this, it through proxy like Sunday, PDP and others. If you don't know Yoruba put tribe before any party. They all do meeting including Tinubu o seyi o and Yoruba kings. I hope you understand
Re: Northern Elders Tell Herders To Ignore Akeredolu & Stay In Ondo by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
You will soon be exposed as an impostor that you are

You can only wish to be Yoruba cheesy cheesy fahdiga ko forkniqa ni cheesy
Re: Northern Elders Tell Herders To Ignore Akeredolu & Stay In Ondo by lastmessenger: 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Key board warrior
coward

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Tell Herders To Ignore Akeredolu & Stay In Ondo by ekaette1621: 3:18am On Jan 21, 2021
just imagine the effontery!
Anyway,
i laugh in a Fulani way

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Youths Plan To Protest At The British Embassy against Nnamdi Ka / Biafra Nation :Ipob Killing Their Igbo Brothers / Ekiti Dairy Farm, Why Is It Difficult For the Fulanis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.