Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) (31671 Views)

The Woman Ran Away After Given Birth To This Scary Child [graphic Picture] / Policemen React To The Deaths Of Their Colleagues In Offa Bank Robbery / South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
Blakjewelry:
the story on ground is that the yahoo boys actually killed the woman and her kid while running away from the police

If you know the number of deaths as a result of the police chasing internet fraudsters you will be alarmed. If you call the police regarding a crime their response will be "no petrol". They only chase internet fraudsters not because they are criminals but what they stand to get.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by oluwaahmed: 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
Blakjewelry:
the story on ground is that the yahoo boys actually killed the woman and her kid while running away from the police

Ur cerelac is ready, go and eat... mummy is calling you.

9 Likes

Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by Oyiboman69: 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
And those van belongs to those wheelbarrow pushers abi?...make Satan mess for Una generation.

May we not encounter untimely death in our going out and our coming home in Jesus name....amen

1 Like

Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by MansoryMX(m): 9:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
Blakjewelry:

Which yahoo boi? Something that happened in front of my office. Police where chasing a young boi for whatever reasons best known to them forgetting PTI junction is a 24/7 busy junction. The police Van ran into the Keke causing it to fly up in the air and somersaulted countless time, killing the woman and baby on the spot! Just last month here same police people killed a mother of 4 in Asaba before New Year day. Same yahoo boi they are chasing.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by Tonymario58: 9:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by seanfer(m): 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
How come there’s no picture of the Mercedes truck and the Toyota Camry at the scene of the incident?
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
Even with all the End SARS protest that lasted for almost 1 month

Police are still chasing citizens on the road

1 Like

Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by MansoryMX(m): 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2021
seanfer:
How come there’s no picture of the Mercedes truck and the Toyota Camry at the scene of the incident?

Bro this happened in front of my office. Police Van killed that woman and her baby

3 Likes

Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by tit(f): 9:32pm On Jan 20, 2021
The sooner Nigerians realize the Nigeria police is not for your good, the better.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by Akasammyoka: 9:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
Has SARS truely ended, am just confuse.
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by Bountay(m): 9:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
Ifork4money:
why blame police instead of to blame the criminal yahoo boys
but that pic i saw there is really touching. seriously thunder go fire both the police and yahoo boys that caused this. if all parties are caught, they should burn them
Bros dis tin na my area e take happen.... Na police cause everything.... Warri Don cast since.... Police Don run finish, boys dey roll

1 Like

Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by NipseyHustle(m): 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see another protest looming. I see several police station across the country burnt. I see many officers lying dead on the ground. This I have seen.

Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by Enugupikin: 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2021
Ifork4money:
but that pic i saw there is really touching. seriously thunder go fire both the police and yahoo boys that caused this. if all parties are caught, they should burn them
Police is to be blame bc is not their duty to arrest yahoo boys rather the efcc

1 Like

Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by Odoogu(m): 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
Is there any eye witness here on nairaland? read about this incident earlier on this forum, claiming it was the police. cc bola146
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
All we need in this country for peace to reign is private ownership of guns.

If everybody is fully armed, people, especially police, go get sense.

And this is the only solution to put a stop to barbaric acts by these motherfuckin policemen.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by pat077: 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
If the police say they are not involved, then they are involved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by Ifork4money: 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
Enugupikin:

Police is to be blame bc is not their duty to arrest yahoo boys rather the efcc
lol u are so funny. the police job is to arrest criminals and hand over them to the particular agencies responsible for handling them. u catch a drug dealer, u hand over to ndlea. u catch a yahoo boy u hand over to efcc. etc etc

1 Like

Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by Charmingrascal(m): 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
Those Police Officers should have been lynched.
At least one of them should have been killed.

Whoever caused the death of this innocent child and her mum will never know peace.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by Bountay(m): 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
MansoryMX:

Which yahoo boi? Something that happened in front of my office. Police where chasing a young boi for whatever reasons best known to them forgetting PTI junction is a 24/7 busy junction. The police Van ran into the Keke causing it to fly up in the air and somersaulted countless time, killing the woman and baby on the spot! Just last month here same police people killed a mother of 4 in Asaba before New Year day. Same yahoo boi they are chasing.
bro no dey waste your saliva 4 that fo*l him no even see wetin happen... Na my front e take happen.... My car dey back beh dem.... The police was the faulty one

3 Likes

Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by NipseyHustle(m): 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
MansoryMX:

Na wa o. E be like say Working boys don plenty pass legit workers for delta state. But the police should be calming down na.

Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by edward1106(m): 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
Mokason288:

How old are you? And whose phone are you using to post nansense?
grin
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by seborrhic: 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
MansoryMX:

Bro this happened in front of my office. Police Van killed that woman and her baby
Pls if you are very sure of this post this on twitter or Facebook to debunk this blatant lie by the police.
How can they lie so blatantly!
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by livinbygrace: 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
Ifork4money:

You be JJC ?
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by Cutiekatty: 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by Blakjewelry(m): 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2021
oluwaahmed:

Ur cerelac is ready, go and eat... mummy is calling you.
even your moniker is confused
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by Tapout(m): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
so police was called to help recure accident victims in warri?? The same warri I know abi another one??

1 Like

Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by edoairways: 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see another protest looming. I see several police station across the country burnt. I see many officers lying dead on the ground. This I have seen.
Gotv hasn't given up grin grin

1 Like

Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
if they denied, then how come mob will just attack them and burnt there hilux van for no just cause......
Nigerian Police! Nigerian Police, I call una two times. it's like the EndSARs protest have not humble you guys...
A day will come wen una immediate family members will start paying for the legality n killings you guys do commit under the uniform!

1 Like

Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by joygen(f): 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
I feel it high time I share my vision for 2021. Please remember this post. If it can be shared please do.
My vision for 2021 is, I see people running military and Boko haram , police all forces in confusion against the citizens of this great nation. Please family and friends we should pray for direction from God. About 10-20-20 the vision of Blood also came up. But I don't know how to reach out or share my visions .but who ever say this. Help me share it across and as we pray for this coming revolution in our country
Re: Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) by AuroraB(f): 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
Blakjewelry:
False witness. May no one speak for you when you need it most!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Brutalize Student In Okene, Force Him To Withdraw N25K At POS (video) / Three Killed, Houses Burnt As Lagos Festival Turns Bloody / Ibrahim Dankwambo Escapes Being Kidnapped Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.