Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,771 members, 7,798,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Ondo Quit Notice: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Yorubas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Quit Notice: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Yorubas (1648 Views)

See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria / Vanguard Newspaper Will Pay N10 Million Fine For Carrying Nnamdi Kanu's Letter / Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Quit Notice: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Yorubas by myright: 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Is it not clear now to all and sundry, especially my Yoruba bretheren, that Fulani grand stratagem is to use Fulani herdsmen terrorists from all across the Sahel to conquer our ancestral lands in the entire South, thereby turning the whole of # Nigeria into an almighy Fulani caliphate as # IPOB has been warning for years? In their ignorance, some ignorant Yoruba Fulanised commentators and journalists called us all manner of unprintable names just because we saw what they were unable to see many years back.
Very sadly some Yoruba journalists and Efulefus in the East never knew they were helping the cause of their own demise when they foolishly supported the illegal proscription of IPOB. Little did these few misguided individuals, especially Yoruba media practitioners, know that Fulani terrorists in Aso Rock saw IPOB as the only credible obstacle on their path to the total conquest of the entire South. They moved swiftly with the help of local traitors, the likes of Dave Umahi and Nnia Nwodo, to tag a peaceful mass movement a terrorist organisation in the hope of killing it. Thankfully they failed.
Today my Yoruba friends are feeling the full impact of true supporter of APC intentions of this Fulani presidency on their lives. Fulani will as usual attempt to deceive you with Tinubu presidency or as they have been doing for years with Igbo vice presidency- all in a bid to occupy our forests and drive us into the Atlantic Ocean.
If AMOTEKUN fails to drive away this Fulani army of darkness from Yoruba forests, as # ESN is now gallantly doing in the East, the whole of Yoruba land or what is left of it after the loss of Illorin to the caliphate will be lost to the Fulani conquistadors forever. Remember how they took Illorin from you. Don't allow history to repeat itself.
Reject Tinubu presidential ambitions or else you are doomed. Insist on # REFERENDUM !
# ESNforever

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Quit Notice: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Yorubas by ObiOfOnistha: 9:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
Fugitive?
Re: Ondo Quit Notice: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Yorubas by AdaugoChisom(f): 9:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
Thousands of mile ahead ....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Quit Notice: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Yorubas by lathrowinger: 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hhhmm, it's getting real...na to set remain. May God help us

1 Like

Re: Ondo Quit Notice: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Yorubas by Anfield247(m): 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
Thousands of mile ahead ....
Adaugochison my love, Where have you been lately?
Re: Ondo Quit Notice: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Yorubas by helinues: 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
Mind your business fugitive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Quit Notice: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Yorubas by Zooposki(f): 11:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
Re: Ondo Quit Notice: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Yorubas by limeta(f): 11:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
Islam is a blinder

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Quit Notice: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Yorubas by obami007(m): 11:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
Okay
Re: Ondo Quit Notice: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Yorubas by Marine54(m): 12:01am On Jan 21, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
Fugitive?
And you are terrorist ! Typical fulani muslim..

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Quit Notice: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Yorubas by tsdarkside(m): 12:30am On Jan 21, 2021
Anfield247:

Adaugochison my love, Where have you been lately?

somebody you dont know or met you are callin love....
maybe she is already married....
Re: Ondo Quit Notice: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Yorubas by LegendHero(m): 12:57am On Jan 21, 2021
Wetin concern this lunatic with the Yorubas?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Quit Notice: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Yorubas by Mayng01(m): 6:29am On Jan 21, 2021
Very unfortunate that bubu got second term, he should have ended like trump
Re: Ondo Quit Notice: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Yorubas by Difrent: 6:41am On Jan 21, 2021
myright:
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Is it not clear now to all and sundry, especially my Yoruba bretheren, that Fulani grand stratagem is to use Fulani herdsmen terrorists from all across the Sahel to conquer our ancestral lands in the entire South, thereby turning the whole of # Nigeria into an almighy Fulani caliphate as # IPOB has been warning for years? In their ignorance, some ignorant Yoruba Fulanised commentators and journalists called us all manner of unprintable names just because we saw what they were unable to see many years back.
Very sadly some Yoruba journalists and Efulefus in the East never knew they were helping the cause of their own demise when they foolishly supported the illegal proscription of IPOB. Little did these few misguided individuals, especially Yoruba media practitioners, know that Fulani terrorists in Aso Rock saw IPOB as the only credible obstacle on their path to the total conquest of the entire South. They moved swiftly with the help of local traitors, the likes of Dave Umahi and Nnia Nwodo, to tag a peaceful mass movement a terrorist organisation in the hope of killing it. Thankfully they failed.
Today my Yoruba friends are feeling the full impact of true supporter of APC intentions of this Fulani presidency on their lives. Fulani will as usual attempt to deceive you with Tinubu presidency or as they have been doing for years with Igbo vice presidency- all in a bid to occupy our forests and drive us into the Atlantic Ocean.
If AMOTEKUN fails to drive away this Fulani army of darkness from Yoruba forests, as # ESN is now gallantly doing in the East, the whole of Yoruba land or what is left of it after the loss of Illorin to the caliphate will be lost to the Fulani conquistadors forever. Remember how they took Illorin from you. Don't allow history to repeat itself.
Reject Tinubu presidential ambitions or else you are doomed. Insist on # REFERENDUM !
# ESNforever

Is it your yorubaland?
Face your yeast .
After calling us so many unprintable names you now want us to be friends because of IBO presidency....NO WAY.......one of our sons is going to become the next president , we ain't giving up that for any scammer .....no be today insecurity start, na solution we need not dissolution.
Re: Ondo Quit Notice: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Yorubas by Notasyouthink: 7:26am On Jan 21, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
Fugitive?
This fugitive is really killing some unreasonable people with frustration and pain.
Re: Ondo Quit Notice: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Yorubas by Notasyouthink: 7:33am On Jan 21, 2021
Difrent:

Is it your yorubaland?
Face your yeast .
After calling us so many unprintable names you now want us to be friends because of IBO presidency....NO WAY.......one of our sons is going to become the next president , we ain't giving up that for any scammer .....no be today insecurity start, na solution we need not dissolution.
Where did you keep your brain?? Can you show me where nnamdi kanu mentioned "igbo presidency" in that post??

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Quit Notice: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Yorubas by Anfield247(m): 8:03am On Jan 21, 2021
tsdarkside:

somebody you dont know or met you are callin love.... maybe she is already married....
Wow! My bro, I just want her to be my friend. Nothing more than that
Re: Ondo Quit Notice: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Yorubas by TooMuchStuff: 8:06am On Jan 21, 2021
Simple truth
Re: Ondo Quit Notice: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Yorubas by wakaman: 8:16am On Jan 21, 2021
What Igbo people don't know is that the average Yoruba man would rather parley with the north, than meddle with yamrees.
Rather than meddle with yamrees we would rather be alone.
The yamree is more dangerous in intent and motive than the average northerner.

Yamrees get that.
Re: Ondo Quit Notice: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Yorubas by stonemasonn: 8:19am On Jan 21, 2021
Does ESN really exist ?
Re: Ondo Quit Notice: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Yorubas by nthony10: 8:53am On Jan 21, 2021
wakaman:
What Igbo people don't know is that the average Yoruba man would rather parley with the north, than meddle with yamrees.
Rather than meddle with yamrees we would rather be alone.
The yamree is more dangerous in intent and motive than the average northerner.

Yamrees get that.

Well-done o, agent of division. That's what you people are really good at.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Quit Notice: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Yorubas by Difrent: 9:12am On Jan 21, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Where did you keep your brain?? Can you show me where nnamdi kanu mentioned "igbo presidency" in that post??

we all know that is your next agenda
from restructuring
to referendum
biafra or nothing
to Atikulated

and now ibo presidency....
Re: Ondo Quit Notice: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Yorubas by wakaman: 9:21am On Jan 21, 2021
nthony10:

Well-done o, agent of division. That's what you people are really good at.

That's the fact, hear it and live with it.
We would rather parley the north than the treacherous east get that, yamree.
Re: Ondo Quit Notice: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Yorubas by Kingofgods: 10:59am On Jan 21, 2021
Difrent:

we all know that is your next agenda
from restructuring
to referendum
biafra or nothing
to Atikulated

and now ibo presidency....
I'm from Edo state and I would say f**k ibo presidency or any other presidency. Give us referendum or let's pieces Nigeria...before u argue blindly wit me, as u are reading dis fulani are occupying large forests in ur land now

1 Like

Re: Ondo Quit Notice: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Yorubas by solmusdesigns: 11:11am On Jan 21, 2021
cool

Weyrey Oloriburuku... Nnamdi Kanu mind your useless Biafra and Abia State, face your people and let us be with our social economical and political future in Yoruba Land...

The Lunatic Nnamdi Kanu now says Buhari is no longer dead and cloned to be Jubril from Sudan, now he is Fulani man bringing Fulani in from Sahel

Someone should tell this cursed bastard from Abia State called Nnamdi Kanu not to twist South West Security drive to suite his anti Fulani and North Bigotry

Akeredolu never sent Fulani out of Ondo, he simply asked Herdsmen to stop grazing in the Government Forest reserve, he outlawed night grazing, and grazing of cows by under aged children

Re: Ondo Quit Notice: Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Yorubas by gidgiddy: 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
Tell them Nnamdi Kanu, if they have ears to hear.

Thats how they stood by and an Emir was installed in Illorin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Sponsor Of Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo / How Nnamdi Kanu Plays Buhari Amazes Me.. / Man Says Mr President Is A Bandit. Gives "good" reason (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.