Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Ultimatum To Herders: SANs Back Akeredolu, Insist Action Not Unconstitutional - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ultimatum To Herders: SANs Back Akeredolu, Insist Action Not Unconstitutional (17902 Views)

MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching / Herders Registration Begins, NGF, Miyetti Allah Back Akeredolu’s Order / Amotekun Not Unconstitutional, Falana Tackles Malami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ultimatum To Herders: SANs Back Akeredolu, Insist Action Not Unconstitutional by BlackfireX: 1:44pm On Jan 21, 2021
purplerope:

See saddist

See wailer
Re: Ultimatum To Herders: SANs Back Akeredolu, Insist Action Not Unconstitutional by BlackfireX: 1:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
Raph82:
Is this human or a bot?

But not ..

Ipob miscreant or amoteknun wailer
Re: Ultimatum To Herders: SANs Back Akeredolu, Insist Action Not Unconstitutional by drlateef: 2:05pm On Jan 21, 2021
Kirchoffs:
See another Aboki......God will punish all of you on this forum. It's the spineless coward in oyo state I blame if not

Do you mean Satan will punish you? Yes indeed. Because God is a God of justice, not a God of hatred and tribalism. Give your life a meaning first before you reply. I did not cause the hunger and penury you are going through. Don’t vent your anger on me. I have given an insight into the way we behave and think in civilised society, not a savage one in which you live in.
Re: Ultimatum To Herders: SANs Back Akeredolu, Insist Action Not Unconstitutional by drlateef: 2:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
Raph82:
Oga leave turenchi, were u paid to type here? People don't enter that forest without a permit from government. I could remember when I was around that area, hunters will get government permit before visiting the forest. But u know Fulani's now, they believe they own Nigeria, they can enter anywhere without anybody challenging them. That's why some of them lost their cattle to thunder strike when they led their cattle into a shrine the other time. No southerner will encroach government land.

If that’s the case, the government only need to reiterate to everyone that they must get a license to enter the forest henceforth. Anyone that disobeys should be arrested. In that way, no ethnic tension will be created. If we are not sensitive to issues that further cause ethnic and religious tension, I bet you Nigeria will go up in flames, God forbid. And those of us abroad will come back to take over the land after all of you must have finished yourselves as a result of foolishness.
Re: Ultimatum To Herders: SANs Back Akeredolu, Insist Action Not Unconstitutional by Kirchoffs: 2:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
drlateef:

Do you mean Satan will punish you? Yes indeed. Because God is a God of justice, not a God of hatred and tribalism. Give your life a meaning first before you reply. I did not cause the hunger and penury you are going through. Don’t vent your anger on me. I have given an insight into the way we behave and think in civilised society, not a savage one in which you live in.
grin grin......the truth is nothing good can come out of your dead brain. In reality you are not better than the dude that opens my gate so STFU.

Now next time you want to address me you speak with respect or else...
Re: Ultimatum To Herders: SANs Back Akeredolu, Insist Action Not Unconstitutional by drlateef: 2:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
Kirchoffs:
grin grin......the truth is nothing good can come out of your dead brain. In reality you are not better than the dude that opens my gate so STFU.

Now next time you want to address me you speak with respect or else...

And who are you for God sake? A nonentity who has not had a breakfast due to poverty?
Re: Ultimatum To Herders: SANs Back Akeredolu, Insist Action Not Unconstitutional by MrColdsweat: 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
The sokoto caliphate is a smart political block.

They are baiting and provoking the yorubas through the herdsmen.

At the end of the day, the yorubas, will by themselves, bury tinubu's presidential ambition.
Re: Ultimatum To Herders: SANs Back Akeredolu, Insist Action Not Unconstitutional by josite: 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
Who owns the forest reserve?. At best it is a property owned by fed govt but the governor for overusing public interest can revoke the fgn right of occupancy over the forest land and say same being acquired for purpose of a research institute into tropical leaves.and by the time no one lease any land to them and they are restricted to federal highways,they will not be told before they leave .

Governor only said leave the forest,not ondo state.and the VP keeps quiet as usual .and will.secretly nurse a presidential ambition.how can we begin to consider a person devoid of courage for presidency?
Re: Ultimatum To Herders: SANs Back Akeredolu, Insist Action Not Unconstitutional by DonroxyII: 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
Akeredolu, you are the real niggar and shame to bastard seyi makinde that can't act and defend his people from those fulani herdsmen and also want to arrest sunday igboho that want to liberate his people from blood sucking fulani
Real yoruba sons and daughters support you akeredolu

we say no to fulani killing on our land
Fulani people in core north made a Formidable alliance with Hausa and emerge as Hausa-Fulani Ethnic Group to foster a united Front on Project Nigeria and command sizable decisions that will resonate all round the entire Nigeria and beyond ...

what stops Yoruba, Igbo and SouthSouth to form the same formidable alliance and counter decisions of the core North for a better Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Ultimatum To Herders: SANs Back Akeredolu, Insist Action Not Unconstitutional by Yoruba1stson: 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
DonroxyII:
Fulani people in core north made a Formidable alliance with Hausa and emerge as Hausa-Fulani Ethnic Group to foster a united Front on Project Nigeria and command sizable decisions that will resonate all round the entire Nigeria and beyond ...

what stops Yoruba, Igbo and SouthSouth to form the same formidable alliance and counter decisions of the core North for a better Nigeria...
we don't want any fucking alliance with nyamiris and niger deltans, south unity is dead
Re: Ultimatum To Herders: SANs Back Akeredolu, Insist Action Not Unconstitutional by Jostoman: 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
i am a yoruba and i can never deny my tribe
continue deceiving yourself
Re: Ultimatum To Herders: SANs Back Akeredolu, Insist Action Not Unconstitutional by calcal: 2:50am On Jan 23, 2021
That's my man of the year at present.

LIBERATION!
Re: Ultimatum To Herders: SANs Back Akeredolu, Insist Action Not Unconstitutional by Nobody: 4:48am On Jan 23, 2021
Afam4eva:

While i agree with a state asking certain people to leave the forest since they're occupying it illegally, I need to make it clear that Fulani Herdsmen are not migrants. They're just as Nigerian as anybody else. That's not to say that their excesses should not be curbed.

*oi* ትችት

Re: Ultimatum To Herders: SANs Back Akeredolu, Insist Action Not Unconstitutional by rrhostomy(m): 11:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
I have drugs that will make you sexually fit and last longer in bed.
I have pregnancy pills for you.
Infirmity and Infidelity kits also available
Book for your kits on delightoilinc@gmail.com now!
RotimiGodofHosts
Re: Ultimatum To Herders: SANs Back Akeredolu, Insist Action Not Unconstitutional by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
Afam4eva:

While i agree with a state asking certain people to leave the forest since they're occupying it illegally, I need to make it clear that Fulani Herdsmen are not migrants. They're just as Nigerian as anybody else. That's not to say that their excesses should not be curbed.

WEHH; WE TĀNK GØƊ 4 LIFE; ALL WE CAN DO IS SIT AND #EIIR WATCH FOREVER LIVING.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRI6-VVj7D4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Security Operatives In Ehime Mbano In Imo State / First Ladies Don’t Spend Government Money – Jonathan / Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.