Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,741 members, 7,802,255 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It (4026 Views)

I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
She is paying rent for a business premises. We created a different source of income to be used in financing the rent. So this is not a matter of having no money to pay rent in her business. But she never showed me receipt of rent paid over the years.

Suddenly last week, premises owner locked out wife's workers and her over unpaid rent. I asked why she has not been paying rent. She said I should not worry about the premises owner, and that it's a small issue. I went to the place and met everyone outside and was told wife has went to see the landlord. Some minutes later, a different person brought the key and opened the office. Wife called and asked me to go and that she has paid him. I left and returned one hour later to hear more gist and I was told that wife has not returned from the man's house. I left. The fact that wife never showed me receipt tipped me off that something was brewing between the two. When wife came back at night, she washes all clothes and bra she wore before leaving the house in the morning. Wife usually don't wash clothes at night, only in the morning. That shows she was trying to clean up something. She said nothing about her encounter with the landlord. That night, she was checking her boobs in a secluded part of the house; when I showed up behind her unannounced, she was shocked and moved away.

Being a very serious Christian, I knew that she would feel guilty. Since that night, she became moody. That means the premises owner was waving the rent to get into her pant. We had our first major fight last month because she has been denying me sex for many months. Sex was happening like once in a month. During the fight, she said God would choose a prostitute for me that I can copulate with always. After the elders settled the fight, I decided never to ask her for sex again. I started monitoring her phone and got what I was looking for.

If I try to stop the investment that is meant to pay her business premises rent, that means I will resign from my job. Besides, I'm tired of the job, just doing it to get the money...the shame I get from the job is unbearable. Instead of paying rent, she was lavishing money on clothes. She spent money like father Xmas during the new year, but because she doesn't want her bank account to go red, she couldn't summon the courage to pay landlord out of anger and opted for option of using her body.

I know she was caught unawares. But I can't try separation because of my daughter. My daughter is worth someone to suffer for in marriage...such an angel. Besides, given my status in the community, divorce will tarnish my image.

I decided never to let her know I caught her. If she wants, let her tell me herself what she did.

You may want to say I should gather money from the job and start something else... Money realized there can only pay bills in the house, the investment is the only gain but it is meant to pay wife's rent with the hope that if wife's business booms, we can plan something better.
Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by kwaso2: 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2021
Wow

1 Like

Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by Bola146(f): 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2021
embarassed Inside life ? Person wey get head no get cap, person wey get cap no get head sad Unquestionable God. Sir, just be very careful. Such woman can kill lipsrsealed You know the answers already but I don't like divorce please

5 Likes

Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by padi94(m): 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2021
Wow, make I read first
Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by Icyexpressions: 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
Well, let's wait for the elders.......
Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by Bigggloadofcum: 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
Listen to me carefully. In fact hold your two ears...

Take that angel of a daughter for a DNA test.

You've been sleeping on Delilah's laps all along and you are only just lucky to discover it now.

The more I read things like this, the more I get so scared about marriage.

You had a MAJOR fight cuz she's been denying you sex? Bro, that woman is getting dickified somewhere else.

You said she's a serious Christian? Nah. She's a hypocrite... Except ofcuz there is something called baptism of cum and dick which I don't know of and she's a very strong partaker of it.

My brother it is very dangerous to live under same roof with a cheating wife. She might began to see you as an obstacle. Obstacles are meant to be destroyed and sooner or later she'll figure out a way to destroy you.

Please send her packing. Whoring wives are not worth fighting for. I despise whores.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by padi94(m): 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2021
So you actually don't have any evidence of what she did

5 Likes

Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by eyinjuege: 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2021
Good you let it all out.
Yawns...

3 Likes

Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by bukatyne(f): 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2021
Seeeker:
She is paying rent for a business premises. We created a different source of income to be used in financing the rent. So this is not a matter of having no money to pay rent in her business. But she never showed me receipt of rent paid over the years.

Suddenly last week, premises owner locked out wife's workers and her over unpaid rent. I asked why she has not been paying rent. She said I should not worry about the premises owner, and that it's a small issue. I went to the place and met everyone outside and was told wife has went to see the landlord. Some minutes later, a different person brought the key and opened the office. Wife called and asked me to go and that she has paid him. I left and returned one hour later to hear more gist and I was told that wife has not returned from the man's house. I left. The fact that wife never showed me receipt tipped me off that something was brewing between the two. When wife came back at night, she washes all clothes and bra she wore before leaving the house in the morning. Wife usually don't wash clothes at night, only in the morning. That shows she was trying to clean up something. She said nothing about her encounter with the landlord. That night, she was checking her boobs in a secluded part of the house; when I showed up behind her unannounced, she was shocked and moved away.

Being a very serious Christian, I knew that she would feel guilty. Since that night, she became moody. That means the premises owner was waving the rent to get into her pant. We had our first major fight last month because she has been denying me sex for many months. Sex was happening like once in a month. During the fight, she said God would choose a prostitute for me that I can copulate with always. After the elders settled the fight, I decided never to ask her for sex again. I started monitoring her phone and got what I was looking for.

If I try to stop the investment that is meant to pay her business premises rent, that means I will resign from my job. Besides, I'm tired of the job, just doing it to get the money...the shame I get from the job is unbearable. Instead of paying rent, she was lavishing money on clothes. She spent money like father Xmas during the new year, but because she doesn't want her bank account to go red, she couldn't summon the courage to pay landlord out of anger and opted for option of using her body.

I know she was caught unawares. But I can't try separation because of my daughter. My daughter is worth someone to suffer for in marriage...such an angel. Besides, given my status in the community, divorce will tarnish my image.

I decided never to let her know I caught her. If she wants, let her tell me herself what she did.

How long do you plan to play hide & seek in your marriage?

How long do you plan to be bitter and endure your marriage for your daughter?

This your way would breed bitterness which is injurious to your health while she is chopping her life. embarassed

You need to decide way forward and act on it.

Goodluck.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by JubrinElSudan: 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
Op, which kind stupid community status you talking about? You are one of the people the picture I posted is talking about

Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by Jman06(m): 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2021
But some men are wicked oo. So, because of rent the landlord decided to sleep with another man's wife? Does it now mean that he'll forfeit the rent just for sleeping with a married woman

People are mean in this life sha

2 Likes

Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2021
bukatyne:

How long do you plan to play hide & seek in your marriage?

How long do you plan to be bitter and endure your marriage for your daughter?

This your way would breed bitterness which is injurious to your health while she is chopping her life. embarassed

You need to decide way forward and act on it.

Goodluck.

I will see if I can find a female friend to lean on. When she said "God will give me a prostitute for intimacy," she said those words from her heart.
Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by bukatyne(f): 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
Seeeker:

I will see if I can find a female friend to lean on. When she said "God will give me a prostitute for intimacy," she said those words from her heart.

You want to look for a side chick?

I like your wife cheesy: she allegedly commits adultery, then pushes you to do same so you are even.

You are playing to her hands bro.

14 Likes

Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by decatalyst(m): 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nah what will people say dey kill you...

So you will condone a cheating wife?

Is like you want to die and live that daughter of yours to probably be slept with by the landlord and his friends.

9 Likes

Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by Jman06(m): 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
bukatyne:

I like your wife cheesy: she allegedly commits adultery, then pushes you to do same so you are even.

It's obvious the wife is cheating, hence her unwillingness to have sex with him.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by decatalyst(m): 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
bukatyne:

Abi ooo.

When matter reach people ears, she go just say ask him if he isn't sleeping around. She go claim nah the man start am sef.

Op nah suegbe, no be packo grin angry

8 Likes

Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by bukatyne(f): 10:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
decatalyst:

Abi ooo.

When matter reach people ears, she go just say ask him if he isn't sleeping around. She go claim nah the man start am sef.

cheesy

Jman06:
It's obvious the wife is cheating, hence her unwillingness to have sex with him.

Toor!

1 Like

Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by tommy589(m): 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
decatalyst:

Abi ooo.

I don't go with the flow when people mention simp here. But this op wins multiple awards if there is an Oscar award for simp.

Don't remain in an unhappy marriage because of church and daughter. Keep on moving,if it takes ten marriages to find a loving,sincere partner.

It works for me!

11 Likes

Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by anthonyuncle(m): 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
bros you better leave her asap!

1. the landlord won't accept one romp of sex to cover for an annual rent.
she and her landlord will do it again and again.

2. she prioritize material things over herself. how can she spend money on clothes and refuse to save for her rents.

3. (no vex o) that woman is a prostitute. let us call a spade a spade. if she can trade her body for rent, she can trade that same body for anything (she values). I'll even advice you run a DNA test on that girl you call your daughter.

4. she has no respect for you. she deprives you of sex but offers it to another man. bros, one day, she will burst bottle on your head.

drop your ego and divorce her asap. lemme ask you, do you have a higher societal status than chris okotie?

in situations like this,
don't consider the devil involved - because that devil never considered you,

don't consider the society('s reaction) - because you are the one that will suffer the pains,

don't consider those in between(in this case, your daughter) - because they have already benefited (and will still benefit)from the other party in the situation that is unfavorable to you.

work and pray

13 Likes

Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by IbnBattuta1960: 11:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
Fear woman.
I like men that get their info from body language and other clues.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by thorpido(m): 11:20pm On Jan 20, 2021
You're just letting imaginations run in your head.
Talk to your wife if you have concerns and if need be,get irrefutable evidence.
If you are not getting enough sex with your wife,talk to her about it.Perhaps she's not getting enough satisfaction.

7 Likes

Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by Liposure: 11:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
For how long will you continue to indulge a public servant.
Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
Talk to her about it.
Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by CandyOps(m): 12:26am On Jan 21, 2021
thorpido:
You're just letting imaginations run in your head.
Talk to your wife if you have concerns and if need be,get irrefutable evidence.
If you are not getting enough sex with your wife,talk to her about it.Perhaps she's not getting enough satisfaction.

Talk? ah.. it's like you like too much talking.

Men are very absent-minded people. So for a man to notice some changes and is able to trace the pattern then it is already too late because women r way too smarter.

In fact, by the time you as a man begin to doubt her actions or notice some red flags then it's too late.

7 Likes

Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by nitt: 12:45am On Jan 21, 2021
Nairaland will expose one to the sheer number of men suffering from low self esteem and lack of self dignity.

I bow to your level of "gbolo"

This is 2021, no time for managing nonsense and adulterous whores.

I move ..... ....

4 Likes

Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by letskeeptalking: 3:34am On Jan 21, 2021
Seeeker:

You may want to say I should gather money from the job and start something else... Money realized there can only pay bills in the house, the investment is the only gain but it is meant to pay wife's rent with the hope that if wife's business booms, we can plan something better.

You didn’t ‘catch her’ . . You are just making an assumption with no concrete evidence I might add.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by SweetCunt97(f): 3:39am On Jan 21, 2021
Seeeker:

You putting ur hope in a woman's business? Buhhhaaahhhaahhaaahhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaahha, you really don't like your sanity. Better set yourself up independently

8 Likes

Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by entrep88: 6:05am On Jan 21, 2021
Seeeker:

Go for a D.N.A test asap bro, you may not need to be patient after all. Don't you know what the bible said about and adulterous wife?

1 Like

Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by femi4: 6:06am On Jan 21, 2021
Seeeker:

You care more about your image/status than to find solution to problem in your marriage.

You are playing with fire if you fail to address it on time cos it will only get worse. Family first, before your image/status in the society. Don't suffer and smile in silence. Fix the damn marriage
Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by Kingluqman(m): 6:56am On Jan 21, 2021
grin
Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by SEGLIZ: 7:06am On Jan 21, 2021
Jman06:
But some men are wicked oo. So, because of rent the landlord decided to sleep with another man's wife? Does it now mean that he'll forfeit the rent just for sleeping with a married woman

People are mean in this life sha

thank you, the woman is just despicable but at the same time the man is evil.

1 Like

Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by Olakunleyakub(m): 7:27am On Jan 21, 2021
Communication is very key...pls talk to your woman and don't ever forget to go for DNA test on your daughter Irespective of her responses and change in attitude!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Cheat On Him? / Please Help Our Baby Win The Cussons Baby Competition / My House Help Is Pregnant For My Security Guard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.