Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It (4027 Views)

I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by DoubleEngine007: 7:37am On Jan 21, 2021
A woman that cheats on your doesn't value you and if I may ask. How are you sure the precious daughter is even yours?

Op you're the one to advice yourself on this very issue. You're supposed to be a man and not the other way round. Shalom!
Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by walex2(m): 8:32am On Jan 21, 2021
Seeeker:
She is paying rent for a business premises. We created a different source of income to be used in financing the rent. So this is not a matter of having no money to pay rent in her business. But she never showed me receipt of rent paid over the years.

Suddenly last week, premises owner locked out wife's workers and her over unpaid rent. I asked why she has not been paying rent. She said I should not worry about the premises owner, and that it's a small issue. I went to the place and met everyone outside and was told wife has went to see the landlord. Some minutes later, a different person brought the key and opened the office. Wife called and asked me to go and that she has paid him. I left and returned one hour later to hear more gist and I was told that wife has not returned from the man's house. I left. The fact that wife never showed me receipt tipped me off that something was brewing between the two. When wife came back at night, she washes all clothes and bra she wore before leaving the house in the morning. Wife usually don't wash clothes at night, only in the morning. That shows she was trying to clean up something. She said nothing about her encounter with the landlord. That night, she was checking her boobs in a secluded part of the house; when I showed up behind her unannounced, she was shocked and moved away.

Being a very serious Christian, I knew that she would feel guilty. Since that night, she became moody. That means the premises owner was waving the rent to get into her pant. We had our first major fight last month because she has been denying me sex for many months. Sex was happening like once in a month. During the fight, she said God would choose a prostitute for me that I can copulate with always. After the elders settled the fight, I decided never to ask her for sex again. I started monitoring her phone and got what I was looking for.

If I try to stop the investment that is meant to pay her business premises rent, that means I will resign from my job. Besides, I'm tired of the job, just doing it to get the money...the shame I get from the job is unbearable. Instead of paying rent, she was lavishing money on clothes. She spent money like father Xmas during the new year, but because she doesn't want her bank account to go red, she couldn't summon the courage to pay landlord out of anger and opted for option of using her body.

I know she was caught unawares. But I can't try separation because of my daughter. My daughter is worth someone to suffer for in marriage...such an angel. Besides, given my status in the community, divorce will tarnish my image.

I decided never to let her know I caught her. If she wants, let her tell me herself what she did.

You may want to say I should gather money from the job and start something else... Money realized there can only pay bills in the house, the investment is the only gain but it is meant to pay wife's rent with the hope that if wife's business booms, we can plan something better.
Am married but I can't just imagine how stupid some men are these days, instead of exercising their authority as the head over there wife they will come to nairaland a faceless forum to express their frustration, no regret you are all stupid and are making marriages looking unattractive to unmarried young men. Since you are contributing to the payment of rent why not directly pay the landlord, even if you are going to forgive your wife why not confronting her and prove all your evidence, your are both Christian and where did you see it in your Bible that your wife can sent you sex. And you allowed her to go Scot free

1 Like

Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by OKOATA(m): 8:51am On Jan 21, 2021
Before I got married I told my ex if she cheats it would be the end. She did it once and I ended it. Her family and my family begged me to give her a second chance, even the church begged and begged, I didn't care or listen to anyone. I just jejely filed for a divorce straight, no time for sh*t. We re still in court at the moment finalising the divorce. No time for shit with a wh*re. Keep managing that biitch you call a wife till you die of HBP. They still beg me to let it go but hell no I won't. I don't care what people say or the money spent on the wedding, I move.
My guy I would advice you to divorce that biitch cos they don't change, she will Fu*k anything for money, I see her as a materialistic woman like my ex. I call them public toilet, free that biitch you are calling my wife, stop acting like a simpleton. I also have a daughter, I did a DNA test on her but thank God she's mine. Stop wasting your time with that who*re. A word they said should be enough for the wise.

10 Likes

Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by wolement: 9:25am On Jan 21, 2021
OKOATA:
Before I got married I told my ex if she cheats it would be the end. She did it once and I ended it. Her family and my family begged me to give her a second chance, even the church begged and begged, I didn't care or listen to anyone. I just jejely filed for a divorce straight, no time for sh*t. We re still in court at the moment finalising the divorce. No time for shit with a wh*re. Keep managing that biitch you call a wife till you die of HBP. They still beg me to let it go but hell no I won't. I don't care what people say or the money spent on the wedding, I move.
My guy I would advice you to divorce that biitch cos they don't change, she will Fu*k anything for money, I see her as a materialistic woman like my ex. I call them public toilet, free that biitch you are calling my wife, stop acting like a simpleton. I also have a daughter, I did a DNA test on her but thank God she's mine. Stop wasting your time with that who*re. A word they said should be enough for the wise.

Baba God will bless you. Let the other guy keep thinking until he pass away like smoke.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by maiquel: 9:51am On Jan 21, 2021
I wanted to say something but i won't because it feels like you've already figured out how to manage the situation. I wish you light in your affairs.

MODIFIED: But what I wanted to say is that you'll be a fool to continue condoning that woman...
Okay bye.

1 Like

Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by Stateoforigin: 10:15am On Jan 21, 2021
She cheated, but you cannot escalate it, then you have to live with it.

Deal?

Check my signature
Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by Biglittlelois(f): 11:16am On Jan 21, 2021
It seems some loose women are trying to outdo men in their cheating/adultery/naturally polygamous ways,

#sad cry

1 Like

Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by revived: 11:38am On Jan 21, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
Listen to me carefully. In fact hold your two ears...

Take that angel of a daughter for a DNA test.

You've been sleeping on Delilah's laps all along and you are only just lucky to discover it now.

.The more I read things like this, the more I get so scared about marriage.

You had a MAJOR fight cuz she's been denying you sex? Bro, that woman is getting dickified somewhere else.

You said she's a serious Christian? Nah. She's a hypocrite... Except ofcuz there is something called baptism of cum and dick which I don't know of and she's a very strong partaker of it.

My brother it is very dangerous to live under same roof with a cheating wife. She might began to see you as an obstacle. Obstacles are meant to be destroyed and sooner or later she'll figure out a way to destroy you.

Please send her packing. Whoring wives are not worth fighting for. I despise whores.

Am fucking scared of marriage bro embarassed embarassed
Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by CsRockefeller(m): 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2021
OKOATA:

Please how long did the marriage last?
Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by legacystore: 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
A broke man can tolerate anything, wetin u wan do before, u can't even marry another wife just manage the harlot u have
Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
Seeeker:

I will see if I can find a female friend to lean on. When she said "God will give me a prostitute for intimacy," she said those words from her heart.
hi seeker, the only thing i would like to tell you is, change your plans about building only your wife and business so as to later fall back on her, this your own kind of wife, will show you pepper when everything sets ooh... Since you said you don't want to talk about it with her or seek divorce, please build yourself, make the investments in your name and daughter's name, because of hot tears tommorow...
Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by eastOFwest(m): 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
Jman06:
But some men are wicked oo. So, because of rent the landlord decided to sleep with another man's wife? Does it now mean that he'll forfeit the rent just for sleeping with a married woman

People are mean in this life sha

If he's a Stingy Man, he will still demand the rent, to the last kobo. And why not?
Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by OKOATA(m): 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2021
CsRockefeller:

Please how long did the marriage last?
2 years. Lol. He no even reach sef.
Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by Klass99(f): 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
smiley
Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by Klass99(f): 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
smiley
Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by CsRockefeller(m): 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
OKOATA:
2 years. Lol. He no even reach sef.

Wow! That was so short. Greed is a terrible evil to poeses one.
Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2021
Op, you well so?? Your wife's pussy is already a community pussy. She will Bleep dat landlord and any other man with benefits, again and again. U need to KAWASAKI (run).

1 Like

Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by bstan12: 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
Let me help you picture the landlord giving her doggy style,.
Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by azammi(m): 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2021
Not sure I’m ever getting married o this life self
Seeeker:
She is paying rent for a business premises. We created a different source of income to be used in financing the rent. So this is not a matter of having no money to pay rent in her business. But she never showed me receipt of rent paid over the years.

Suddenly last week, premises owner locked out wife's workers and her over unpaid rent. I asked why she has not been paying rent. She said I should not worry about the premises owner, and that it's a small issue. I went to the place and met everyone outside and was told wife has went to see the landlord. Some minutes later, a different person brought the key and opened the office. Wife called and asked me to go and that she has paid him. I left and returned one hour later to hear more gist and I was told that wife has not returned from the man's house. I left. The fact that wife never showed me receipt tipped me off that something was brewing between the two. When wife came back at night, she washes all clothes and bra she wore before leaving the house in the morning. Wife usually don't wash clothes at night, only in the morning. That shows she was trying to clean up something. She said nothing about her encounter with the landlord. That night, she was checking her boobs in a secluded part of the house; when I showed up behind her unannounced, she was shocked and moved away.

Being a very serious Christian, I knew that she would feel guilty. Since that night, she became moody. That means the premises owner was waving the rent to get into her pant. We had our first major fight last month because she has been denying me sex for many months. Sex was happening like once in a month. During the fight, she said God would choose a prostitute for me that I can copulate with always. After the elders settled the fight, I decided never to ask her for sex again. I started monitoring her phone and got what I was looking for.

If I try to stop the investment that is meant to pay her business premises rent, that means I will resign from my job. Besides, I'm tired of the job, just doing it to get the money...the shame I get from the job is unbearable. Instead of paying rent, she was lavishing money on clothes. She spent money like father Xmas during the new year, but because she doesn't want her bank account to go red, she couldn't summon the courage to pay landlord out of anger and opted for option of using her body.

I know she was caught unawares. But I can't try separation because of my daughter. My daughter is worth someone to suffer for in marriage...such an angel. Besides, given my status in the community, divorce will tarnish my image.

I decided never to let her know I caught her. If she wants, let her tell me herself what she did.

You may want to say I should gather money from the job and start something else... Money realized there can only pay bills in the house, the investment is the only gain but it is meant to pay wife's rent with the hope that if wife's business booms, we can plan something better.
Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by azammi(m): 8:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
maiquel:
I wanted to say something but i won't because it feels like you've already figured out how to manage the situation. I wish you light in your affairs.

MODIFIED: But what I wanted to say is that you'll be a fool to continue condoning that woman...
Okay bye.
109%

1 Like

Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by Michelle55: 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
The kind of marital stories I read these days scares the shit out of me.. Will I be able to look past all these scary stories and have my own? cry
Re: Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 21, 2021
Icyexpressions:
Well, let's wait for the elders.......
Wait no further, we are here already. Oga look for a sidechick and keep your manhood busy. Since you don't want to divorce that olosho you call wife, treat her as flatmate henceforth and don't even bother to check on her activities. When you let your woman be her own boss, she will get tired someday and run back to be your subordinate and when that time comes, you give her new conditions. That's if you will forgive because I won't.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Marriage May Not Be Legal? / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband Over Sex / Should I Cheat On Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.