Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries (59688 Views)

Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden / President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office / Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by emmanuelbrown26: 9:01am On Jan 21, 2021
duality:
People should be careful. The media has been rigged.

You would hardly see good things about Trump.

Google has altered their algorithm to suit this agenda.

Comparison of search with Google and duckduckgo will tell you the truth.

On this immigration issues. Have the major media told you about the current surge at the US borders? No!

Remember in 2015 in Nigeria, the media were on rampage demonizing GEJ because they were part of the agenda to remove him.

They covered buharis failures even from the first day.

They protected Buhari until it backfired.

That's what will happen in USA. Don't take the Media by their words including Google.

I hv replied your pm

1 Like

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by ursamajor: 9:05am On Jan 21, 2021
You should be ashamed of this hypocrisy.
A novel virus ravaged the world killings millions in its wake. It didn't help that the country of initial outbreak did not share enough information with other countries.
Crayfish09:

Some people are really mentally slow. In one bloody year, Corona virus alone killed 400,000 Americans because of Trump's stupid policies. That's much more than any terrorism in the world so when you are worshiping your white master, try to be using your brain.

1 Like

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Tyjoelik(m): 9:11am On Jan 21, 2021
You dont start revoking policies on your first 24hours in office, i think he should act a bit more patiently. Trump policies are not bad ,even most of Obama policies were not revoked but only modified .That is what he should do.

1 Like

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by kallyshawn: 9:25am On Jan 21, 2021
I believe every Elected president have their own hidden agenda ... what's bidens catch in all this what's his gain in all this .... yeah Trump was an extremist and a racist he did show his behaviour and wasn't afraid of what people say.. Biden on the other hand wants favors from the world .... and in life we all know we cant please anybody... I pray that his agenda is of good because hes gonna try all his best to be elected a second term that's when his evil genius would emerge. Watch out! shocked
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by alphaNomega: 9:29am On Jan 21, 2021
lessonotes:

Whether we like it or not, the World will achieve Globalism; it is a prerequisite for the Coming Son of God and well stated in the Bible.
One day, you will realise religion is a sham
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Okfrank25: 9:33am On Jan 21, 2021
ekaette1621:
i smile in a Fulani way
pls, don't smile in a fulani way, smile in ibiobio way
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by ThatFairGuy1: 9:35am On Jan 21, 2021
Shame on righteousness2 and all other Ipob Terrorists.
You can die now!

How can you Unthinkable lots be servitude to someone who ridicule you all Time?
Very any how people.

God bless Joe Adekunle Biden

1 Like

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by BnQoyyim(m): 9:37am On Jan 21, 2021
ifytrik:
Politicians are thesame, once they win an election, they will dismantle the policies of the past administration not minding if what they are doing is wrong or right, they just want to do things differently which in most cases affect the country negatively, in trump case he was only trying to protect his country from illegal imigrant and terorist, if you ask me i will say he did nothing wrong because it is easier to live with idol woshipers than to live with muslims, 95% of the killings in Nigeria today are all handwork of muslims, from fulani herdsmen to bokoharam/jihadist to name a few, they are not peace advocates so anybody that bans them from entering did the right thing. ISLAMABAD IS STILL THD CAPITAL OF PAKISTAN

This is but hate speech from a brain suffering from cognitive spillage. World war 1&2 are instigated not by Muslims, Nigeria civil war was instigated by Christians, Adolf Hitler that committed most homicide in human history is a Christian. To hell with your faculty of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Hongkog(m): 9:45am On Jan 21, 2021
oloyedewaris:
Dear you are a racist
How?
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Hongkog(m): 9:46am On Jan 21, 2021
alucky:
if your trump was giving the chance, he will wipe out the entire muslim population with a nuke.

Trump: Are you a muslim
Muslim; yes SAW
Trump; Kill him

Someone that brought peace in the middle east?
He would have allowed them to keep bombing themselves.

3 Likes

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Godszilla: 9:51am On Jan 21, 2021
He shud be ashame of himself and at same time claiming you shud use your brain.

How a normal thinking human being can tie 400k death to 1man is beyond me please try for once use the brain God gave you dont allow others think for you.

How in the world the whole of western world still not asking China to @the explain why this was allowed to hope is beyond believe. its like ignoring as arsonist and blaming the firefighter - yes the firefighter probably had issue. but ignoring the arsonist is sick and beating the firefighter is just sad.

WAKE UP and think please even if its for ones
ursamajor:
You should be ashamed of this hypocrisy.
A novel virus ravaged the world killings millions in its wake. It didn't help that the country of initial outbreak did not share enough information with other countries.
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by eneyoduke(m): 9:53am On Jan 21, 2021
Free ticket to Iranian to come for Trump head grin shocked
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Xscape1993(m): 9:54am On Jan 21, 2021
Hongkog:

Someone that brought peace in the middle east?
He would have allowed them to keep bombing themselves.
The world hates the truth. Trump is a man with the open truth.

1 Like

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Hongkog(m): 9:56am On Jan 21, 2021
Xscape1993:
The world hates the truth. Trump is a man with the open truth.

The democrats hate trump and are using the media to paint him black.

3 Likes

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Xscape1993(m): 9:59am On Jan 21, 2021
Hongkog:

The democrats hate trump and are using the media to paint him black.
We are patiently waiting for their Joe Biden ooo

1 Like

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Ogaonos: 10:10am On Jan 21, 2021
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by valentinegibbs(m): 10:20am On Jan 21, 2021
Ekealterego:
It is clearly a fight of the globalist vs the nationalist.

I see the pattern here; Trump was fighting a war against the globalist world order, which requires a globalist conformism to a world government to control the world's affairs.

If Trump doesn't bow to the New World Order's (NWO) instrument of control like WHO, how will they achieve a global vaccination?
If the US are no longer puppets to UN treaties and deals that never meet any targets, how will the NWO achieve control?
Under the NWO, a mixture of the two world religions is an absolute must. An instrument for control and fear-mongering. Trump is absolutely a threat to this. See Europe, Germany and France have destroyed the future of their country.. why do you think the UK left the EU (albeit late). The EU is punishing the UK to come back because the NWO needs this for easy administration and control.

Look at the reversed policies by Biden, even a blind mind can see through it... If you know, you know.

(Well, lifting the travel ban na to my advantage, globalist or nationalist make I enter Yankee again go see something before this visa expire)
how una dey take write all these things wey una know say na conspiracy and na something wey no even get meaning
World order this ,world order that
Make una use una brain kwanu no be to dey fall prey to religious fanaticism

3 Likes

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by grandlexuz(m): 10:21am On Jan 21, 2021
Hongkog:
Trump was not stupid for banning Muslim extremists (Iran,Iraq,Pakstn, Saudi) from American, everyone should try to be productive in his/her country.

If we had someone like him Trump as president then we won't we dealing with Buhari now, fulani ain't Nigerians they gradually came and occupied our county. They are now forming strong head claiming that every land belongs to them just because their brother is the president. This is exactly what these extremist will turn do in America.

Toh, hope this decision doesn't become a bad one. winkTrump was not stupid for banning Muslim extremists (Iran,Iraq,Pakstn, Saudi) from American, everyone should try to be productive in his/her country.

If we had someone like him Trump as president then we won't we dealing with Buhari now, fulani ain't Nigerians they gradually came and occupied our county. They are now forming strong head claiming that every land belongs to them just because their brother is the president. This is exactly what these extremist will turn do in America.

Toh, hope this decision doesn't become a bad one.

He was just as stupid as you are.
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by BnQoyyim(m): 10:22am On Jan 21, 2021
ifytrik:
Politicians are thesame, once they win an election, they will dismantle the policies of the past administration not minding if what they are doing is wrong or right, they just want to do things differently which in most cases affect the country negatively, in trump case he was only trying to protect his country from illegal imigrant and terorist, if you ask me i will say he did nothing wrong because it is easier to live with idol woshipers than to live with muslims, 95% of the killings in Nigeria today are all handwork of muslims, from fulani herdsmen to bokoharam/jihadist to name a few, they are not peace advocates so anybody that bans them from entering did the right thing. ISLAMABAD IS STILL THD CAPITAL OF PAKISTAN

even amongst his co- republican, Trump is immature with the irrational thinking and action. Well, bird of feather flock together, the aftermath of election will tell you how callous you and Trump are configured. Never in the history of America has a president been impeached twice, never in the history of US has Capitol been attacked, the numbers of casualty in the riot and COVID-19 will tell you how inhumane the Trump is. You idiot can't understand America more than the Americans, so, if you're can't hold your tantrum, stop saying what is not. Idiot of a higher order.

1 Like

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by valentinegibbs(m): 10:22am On Jan 21, 2021
Capnd143:
Ill advised. In as much as Trump was a madman at times, that ban helped in keeping radical Islamist from entering the U.S

Seen where France is today..

Make me I sha follow lap Yankee
I am not a Muslim but I think your statement is very offensive.
Check the shootings in the USA for the last 5 years and tell me how many has been carried out by a Muslim?
Think man!!!
Don't hate what you don't know!!!!
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Ogaonos: 10:50am On Jan 21, 2021
Hongkog:
Trump was not stupid for banning Muslim extremists (Iran,Iraq,Pakstn, Saudi) from American, everyone should try to be productive in his/her country.

Toh, hope this decision doesn't become a bad one. winkTrump was not stupid for banning Muslim extremists (Iran,Iraq,Pakstn, Saudi) from American, everyone should try to be productive in his/her country.

isn't nt smart because it doesn't favour Israel peace deal.
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Cherez: 11:00am On Jan 21, 2021
Ekealterego:

I see the pattern here; Trump was fighting a war against the globalist world order, which requires a globalist conformism to a world government to control the world's affairs.

If Trump doesn't bow to the New World Order's (NWO) instrument of control like WHO, how will they achieve a global vaccination?
If the US are no longer puppets to UN treaties and deals that never meet any targets, how will the NWO achieve control?
Under the NWO, a mixture of the two world religions is an absolute must. An instrument for control and fear-mongering. Trump is absolutely a threat to this. See Europe, Germany and France have destroyed the future of their country.. why do you think the UK left the EU (albeit late). The EU is punishing the UK to come back because the NWO needs this for easy administration and control.

Look at the reversed policies by Biden, even a blind mind can see through it... If you know, you know.

(Well, lifting the travel ban na to my advantage, globalist or nationalist make I enter Yankee again go see something before this visa expire)
Very correct analysis
People are happy about Biden and his will-be effect on Nigeria but now the US will seek to interfere more with our politics & that of others
Trump doesn't care about other country's politics, he's majorly about the US

1 Like

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by plasgidy: 11:09am On Jan 21, 2021
Hongkog:

Because of this type of people many are suffering

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 21, 2021
membranus:

Can you read, or do you need someone to borrow you glasses to do so. Nigeria is specifically named among those to enjoy the relief.

And if I may ask, with your evil mind, what is your joy if Nigeria is denied?
Please show me where Nigeria is mentioned.

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Cherez: 11:39am On Jan 21, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

Allowing every body is how to rule a nation ?? Buhari should have taught Jonathan then. Initial gra gra, stopping terrorism is key to Trump government, it stoped a bit, you hear any war war in the Middle East? You hear North Korea guy shout nuclear weapon again, the Iran general silenced to bring peace. It’s not about allowing anyone, just like you opening your house gate down, for anyone, anybody can enter, arm Robbers etc, but put a police man at your gate, it screens who enter, America is a beautiful country that’s why people want to go and make a life there, if almost every country in Africa was like South Africa, who cares about going to settle in USA, if every poor Asian country was like UAE, and Kuwait who cares for the Muslims to go to USA. Trump is not our dumb leaders, he called them dumb, that man was real, like really a real motherfucker, he bleeps with you straight up, no time for sugarcoat or licking your wounds. Only fake people don’t like him, people who love words, who words can buy them. I believe in PATTERN, action, than words. He said stay in your country, and develop it, that’s a man who mean well, Putin said same things about african leaders, these men are real, I like Biden, I don’t dislike anyone, we are all different, Democrats love war, they make money from war, Donald brought peace to the Middle East, that Jerusalem recognition alone brought peace to the Middle East, UAE, Bahrain etc started doing business with Israel in almost 8 to9 decades. You wonder why Israel plays UEFA competitions?? And they are in the Middle East. Trump truly brought peace to the Muslim nations you think he hate. He wanted every nation to develop, stop traveling. His crime he was just blunt, Bold, direct, Straight talker, real, he doesn’t lie or do things to soothe your ego, before 2016, the media have hated him, he had blacks in his economic team, he had blacks as business partners, he had been financial advisors to black great men, but the media portrays him as a racist. Truly let be factual, blacks are not truly Americans, we belong to great Africa, blacks are evil, when you travel abroad, you will know your fellow blacks can kill you faster than a white man will. Betrayals. When you meet a real racist you will understand meaning of a racist, your skin color detest them, the media twist his words everytime to paint him
Bad. Pathetic world we live in.
You've got a strong point tho but I'm still undecided.
However, Trump's personal attitudes are unbecoming as a president but a motor park tout
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by KingWarri: 11:44am On Jan 21, 2021
Ekealterego:

Beautiful Ruuuuuuubish!!!

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by hermesprogidy(m): 11:54am On Jan 21, 2021
[quote author=Hongkog post=98276085]Trump was not stupid for banning Muslim extremists (Iran,Iraq,Pakstn, Saudi) from American, everyone should try to be productive in his/her country.

Toh, hope this decision doesn't become a bad one.[/quote
Trump did not ban Saudi Arabia. Get your facts right.
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Gr8amechi: 11:59am On Jan 21, 2021
Hongkog:

Your statement clearly shows you don't know what America stands for.

Trump by nature isn't even an American, father is a German decent, mother is scotish so imagine if the founding fathers didn't give Trump grand father the chance to migrate would he have been an American talk more of being a president

1 Like

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by duality(m): 11:59am On Jan 21, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

I hv replied your pm

Okay. I'll take it up
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Hongkog(m): 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2021
Gr8amechi:

Your statement clearly shows you don't know what America stands for.

Trump by nature isn't even an American, father is a German decent, mother is scotish so imagine if the founding fathers didn't give Trump grand father the chance to migrate would he have been an American talk more of being a president

I don't know which Trump you're talking about here.
Trump's dad is from New York, United States.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army / Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets / Ajaypal Singh Banga Is Sole Nominee For World Bank Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.