Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Check Out My First Html And CSS Website - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Check Out My First Html And CSS Website (3496 Views)

My First HTML, Css And Little Javascript Added Project / My Programming Journey, My First Html Project / Wrote My First HTML Page. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out My First Html And CSS Website by TechCapon(m): 4:11am On Jan 21, 2021
Lol, I coded this site myself, first time ever. What do you think??

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My First Html And CSS Website by budaatum: 6:00am On Jan 21, 2021
TechCapon:

I clicked on the site link .........

1 Like

Re: Check Out My First Html And CSS Website by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:37am On Jan 21, 2021
This is good. Keep it up. You will be shocked at your progress in a year provided you are consistent.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My First Html And CSS Website by Telegram234(m): 8:42am On Jan 21, 2021
Wow.. u did well.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My First Html And CSS Website by TechCapon(m): 10:48am On Jan 21, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
This is good. Keep it up. You will be shocked at your progress in a year provided you are consistent.
thanks bro but I think a year is too far for me o
Re: Check Out My First Html And CSS Website by TechCapon(m): 10:48am On Jan 21, 2021
Telegram234:
Wow.. u did well.
thanks for the encouragement
Re: Check Out My First Html And CSS Website by Karleb(m): 10:50am On Jan 21, 2021
cool
Re: Check Out My First Html And CSS Website by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:53am On Jan 21, 2021
TechCapon:
thanks bro but I think a year is too far for me o
I haven't been learning to code for up to a year and I am working on the whole frontend of a project while reporting to the team lead. Ending of February makes it one year.
Re: Check Out My First Html And CSS Website by TechCapon(m): 10:58am On Jan 21, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

I haven't been learning to code for up to a year and I am working on the whole frontend of a project while reporting to the team lead. Ending of February makes it one year.
congrats bro. I hope to join you soon. What's your stack? Vue, React?
Re: Check Out My First Html And CSS Website by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:58am On Jan 21, 2021
TechCapon:
congrats bro. I hope to join you soon. What's your stack? Vue, React?
Jamstack. React and Wordpress.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My First Html And CSS Website by TechCapon(m): 11:26am On Jan 21, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Jamstack. React and Wordpress.
great. More grease to your elbows. I'm currently learning React but I heard that Vue is way easier to learn than React. Me I need easy one o
Re: Check Out My First Html And CSS Website by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:33am On Jan 21, 2021
TechCapon:
great. More grease to your elbows. I'm currently learning React but I heard that Vue is way easier to learn than React. Me I need easy one o
Stick to react men.
Re: Check Out My First Html And CSS Website by remi1444: 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
TechCapon:
You are doing well.
I'm just curious assuming you decide to employ it, what are the processes of doing that?
Re: Check Out My First Html And CSS Website by TechCapon(m): 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Stick to react men.
okay
Re: Check Out My First Html And CSS Website by BigDawsNet: 1:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
Copy this your code and view it on a system
Re: Check Out My First Html And CSS Website by Tohpeh(m): 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
Weldone bro.. how and where did you start learning your html and css.
I'm interested in React too or JavaScript
Re: Check Out My First Html And CSS Website by TechCapon(m): 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
Tohpeh:
Weldone bro.. how and where did you start learning your html and css.
I'm interested in React too or JavaScript
YouTube

1 Like

Re: Check Out My First Html And CSS Website by Cybercop2002: 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
i am a teen who live in lagos but need a tech co founder who i will be paying 5 to 7000 thousand monthly for our start up and we are also partner
Re: Check Out My First Html And CSS Website by Lordsagna: 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
TechCapon:
hi bro, I started learning programming on Monday I started with HTML I'm really enjoying coding but the app I'm using is sublime text is it really good?

Re: Check Out My First Html And CSS Website by TechCapon(m): 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2021
Lordsagna:

hi bro, I started learning programming on Monday I started with HTML I'm really enjoying coding but the app I'm using is sublime text is it really good?
install visual studio code
Re: Check Out My First Html And CSS Website by Lordsagna: 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2021
TechCapon:
install visual studio code
okay...can visual code app code css and JavaScript?
Re: Check Out My First Html And CSS Website by geedee4real(m): 2:44am On Jan 24, 2021
For newbies and beginners I have some video resources that will help you in this line, the videos come with a project you can work on after learning. This videos were compiled from season instructors from freecode camp, udemy, edureka. I have video on

HTML

CSS

JavaScript

My SQL

ReactJS

NodeJS

Jquerry

You can reach me on 08024775320, if you are interested.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My First Html And CSS Website by solalal36(m): 7:59am On Jan 24, 2021
Lordsagna:

I use sublime text too... Your words are funny "omo Italy"

1 Like

Re: Check Out My First Html And CSS Website by solalal36(m): 8:02am On Jan 24, 2021
TechCapon:
I'm also learning too... I'm looking for someone that will go with me on the journey through JavaScript.

I will like to add my little cent...
Your font in nav bar.. You can also make it centered...
Honestly, your work is cool... If you keep practicing for another month, you should be able to make your portfolio from scratch...

What's the name of your workstation?
Re: Check Out My First Html And CSS Website by Lordsagna: 10:45am On Jan 24, 2021
solalal36:

I use sublime text too... Your words are funny "omo Italy"

bro, don't mind me jae... I'm using those words to decode the symbols so I won't forget easily cos I just started..... what language are you now?
Re: Check Out My First Html And CSS Website by TechCapon(m): 11:36am On Jan 24, 2021
geedee4real:
For newbies and beginners I have some video resources that will help you in this line, the videos come with a project you can work on after learning. This videos were compiled from season instructors from freecode camp, udemy, edureka. I have video on

HTML

CSS

JavaScript

My SQL

ReactJS

NodeJS

Jquerry

You can reach me on 08024775320, if you are interested.
I'm interested
Re: Check Out My First Html And CSS Website by TechCapon(m): 11:38am On Jan 24, 2021
solalal36:

I'm also learning too... I'm looking for someone that will go with me on the journey through JavaScript.

I will like to add my little cent...
Your font in nav bar.. You can also make it centered...
Honestly, your work is cool... If you keep practicing for another month, you should be able to make your portfolio from scratch...

What's the name of your workstation?
Thanks, I use Anwriter. I'll like to go through the javascript journey. I'm already halfway through.
Re: Check Out My First Html And CSS Website by solalal36(m): 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
Lordsagna:

bro, don't mind me jae... I'm using those words to decode the symbols so I won't forget easily cos I just started..... what language are you now?
JavaScript and python, I'm learning simultaneously

1 Like

Re: Check Out My First Html And CSS Website by solalal36(m): 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
TechCapon:
Thanks, I use Anwriter. I'll like to go through the javascript journey. I'm already halfway through.
One at a time. See you at the top
Re: Check Out My First Html And CSS Website by TechCapon(m): 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
solalal36:

how are you doing that? Python and javascript are very robust
Re: Check Out My First Html And CSS Website by TechCapon(m): 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
solalal36:

One at a time. See you at the top
see you at the top bro
Re: Check Out My First Html And CSS Website by Lordsagna: 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
solalal36:
chaii....boss I hail thee...oo we'll soon get there bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHP With Fingerprint Scanner / Nigerians Should Create A 3D Action PC Game Based On African Heroes And Old Gods / Is Programming Now A Mediocre Thing????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.