Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Nigerian In Thailand Arrested For Overstaying 60-Day Visa By 7 Years (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian In Thailand Arrested For Overstaying 60-Day Visa By 7 Years (Photos) (45772 Views)

UK Increases Minimum Wage Of Immigrants On Skilled Worrk Visa By 48 Per Cent / China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Overstaying Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian In Thailand Arrested For Overstaying 60-Day Visa By 7 Years (Photos) by Bankalert(m): 9:24am On Jan 21, 2021
Before i clicked, i know say nah them angry
Re: Nigerian In Thailand Arrested For Overstaying 60-Day Visa By 7 Years (Photos) by uvie66: 9:30am On Jan 21, 2021
Though it is the set of people we were expecting, the only consolation is that it is not drug related.
Re: Nigerian In Thailand Arrested For Overstaying 60-Day Visa By 7 Years (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:31am On Jan 21, 2021
OruExpress:
look at how the place someone is running too looks like ordinary Ihiala and he will be there for 7 years in the name of abroad.
Wat do u expect his country failed him
Re: Nigerian In Thailand Arrested For Overstaying 60-Day Visa By 7 Years (Photos) by uvie66: 9:34am On Jan 21, 2021
lastchild:
seriously, sometimes if you see the condition of places Nigerians live in the so called abroad, you'll know why Africans are called low oriented beings

I know someone who were doing well in tiling business in upper iweka onitsha, owned a car, lived in a flat, was about to start building his house in obosi

suddenly he sold everything and purchase visa to Greece where he is now washing plate in a hotel, the worst is, the Greece he lives in is a ghetto area
At least he has 24 hour electricity, he can move freely in the night and avail himself to the good health system.

Re: Nigerian In Thailand Arrested For Overstaying 60-Day Visa By 7 Years (Photos) by OruExpress: 9:37am On Jan 21, 2021
SweetDipBenny:

are you sure?
Re: Nigerian In Thailand Arrested For Overstaying 60-Day Visa By 7 Years (Photos) by berbs: 9:44am On Jan 21, 2021
DudeIsLegend.
Re: Nigerian In Thailand Arrested For Overstaying 60-Day Visa By 7 Years (Photos) by Greenback: 9:44am On Jan 21, 2021
shigishege:
Watin be him name again abeg

uvie66:
Though it is the set of people we were expecting, the only consolation is that it is not drug related.
Bankalert:
Before i clicked, i know say nah them angry

Old babas gang. grin grin grin

.....s @40
Re: Nigerian In Thailand Arrested For Overstaying 60-Day Visa By 7 Years (Photos) by babakb: 9:45am On Jan 21, 2021
SweetDipBenny:

That's not a reason for him to go for illegal immigration.

Besides he is too dumb that he didn't make any move to legalise his stay for over 7 years.

He should be jailed and deported thereafter.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Thailand Arrested For Overstaying 60-Day Visa By 7 Years (Photos) by Babanah: 9:50am On Jan 21, 2021
Thailand - The land of smiles. Even when you are arrested you all smile, both police and accused.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Thailand Arrested For Overstaying 60-Day Visa By 7 Years (Photos) by Samfloxin(m): 9:51am On Jan 21, 2021
OruExpress:
look at how the place someone is running too looks like ordinary Ihiala and he will be there for 7 years in the name of abroad.
Why would you use ordinary for obodo m Ihiala?
Re: Nigerian In Thailand Arrested For Overstaying 60-Day Visa By 7 Years (Photos) by sinola(m): 9:52am On Jan 21, 2021
ayenale1:
Hope he got something to fall on at home...

Even if he doesn't have, atleast we thank God is alive. Thailand is one hell of evil country... If you know u know
Re: Nigerian In Thailand Arrested For Overstaying 60-Day Visa By 7 Years (Photos) by OruExpress: 9:52am On Jan 21, 2021
Samfloxin:

Why would you use ordinary for obodo m Ihiala?

lol oya, ndo
Re: Nigerian In Thailand Arrested For Overstaying 60-Day Visa By 7 Years (Photos) by babakb: 9:57am On Jan 21, 2021
danngnews:

So what about those that overstayed there visas in Nigeria?

That is the fault of FG, the fact that we have a very useless government doesn't mean other countries should tolerate nonsense from Nigerians.

If they had let their boarders open anyhow their countries wouldn't have been developed like this...
Re: Nigerian In Thailand Arrested For Overstaying 60-Day Visa By 7 Years (Photos) by gtown: 10:00am On Jan 21, 2021
OruExpress:
Do you know how much he has made doing drugs business there?
Re: Nigerian In Thailand Arrested For Overstaying 60-Day Visa By 7 Years (Photos) by Xeeman(m): 10:00am On Jan 21, 2021
Biafran chest beater at it again.

Shame on una.

Sahara reporters and Lamidi Cownu will not be happy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Thailand Arrested For Overstaying 60-Day Visa By 7 Years (Photos) by OruExpress: 10:09am On Jan 21, 2021
gtown:

Do you know how much he has made doing drugs business there?

they don't use drugs in Ihiala?
Re: Nigerian In Thailand Arrested For Overstaying 60-Day Visa By 7 Years (Photos) by Drella(m): 10:28am On Jan 21, 2021
Okay na.

Re: Nigerian In Thailand Arrested For Overstaying 60-Day Visa By 7 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 21, 2021
complexBoss12:
Looking at some of the comments above I just shake my head, negativity and hate is eating people up. This guy may have committed a crime, but his crime is not out of bad intentions, to harm people or do evil, he is only trying to survive.

So y'all take a pulse and stop being so judgemental.
And the people he commited crimes against are not humans and trying to survive right? Trying to survive is an excuse to commit crimes in your own warped thinking i guess.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Thailand Arrested For Overstaying 60-Day Visa By 7 Years (Photos) by IGBOpigs(m): 10:59am On Jan 21, 2021
NOTHING CON. ME
Re: Nigerian In Thailand Arrested For Overstaying 60-Day Visa By 7 Years (Photos) by 360command: 12:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
OruExpress:
you still don't get it.. some of these countries people travel to might not have that sort of beauty you are looking at but the main thing is where they are living is simple, free and comforting. You don't get to see it in Nigeria often.

The same Thailand, a friend says he was driving and the police stopped him, they stated they would conduct a search on him and the police said with respect that he is free to record them and the officer took out his gloves and decided searching..

This my friend, we dont see it happen in Nigeria.
So the country might not be fine as you expect it to be but there is a sense of comfort, serenity, standard etc which you enjoy but you don't see yourself enjoy in your home country. The only thing you need to fix is getting your papers right.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Thailand Arrested For Overstaying 60-Day Visa By 7 Years (Photos) by thatigboman: 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
Golan007:
Cocaine is involved.
u wish
Re: Nigerian In Thailand Arrested For Overstaying 60-Day Visa By 7 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
See them developers after they will be calling their home country shit hole and coming to nairaland to ask for advice on how to overstay their welcome in another mans land. Ewu.
Re: Nigerian In Thailand Arrested For Overstaying 60-Day Visa By 7 Years (Photos) by Golan007: 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
OruExpress:

Greece itself is a ghetto area. Unemployment for locals is higher than Nigeria talkless of immigrants. Hes lucky theres plates to wash.

Lies.

Greece is not a ghetto.

They live a higher standard of living than we do in Nigeria.

Have better healthcare, running water, education,
easy access to the advanced world.

Because the average Greek isn't driving a G-wagon doesn't mean they don't live better than us.
Re: Nigerian In Thailand Arrested For Overstaying 60-Day Visa By 7 Years (Photos) by OruExpress: 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
Golan007:

Lies.

Greece is not a ghetto.

They live a higher standard of living than we do in Nigeria.

Have better healthcare, running water, education,
easy access to the advanced world.

Because the average Greek isn't driving a G-wagon doesn't mean they don't live better than us.

sure bro.
Re: Nigerian In Thailand Arrested For Overstaying 60-Day Visa By 7 Years (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2021
Golan007:
Cocaine is involved.

Yes,Cocaine is definitely involved..It's involved in your head,in your bloodstrean,infact it's involved in your life... angry angry...
Re: Nigerian In Thailand Arrested For Overstaying 60-Day Visa By 7 Years (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
Deeaka:
This can cause Depression!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiMflpU1hTw
The lady cast sweet die tongue
Re: Nigerian In Thailand Arrested For Overstaying 60-Day Visa By 7 Years (Photos) by Ojochogwusunny(m): 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2021
EmekaBlue:
people I'm working with and do admin works for,ofc I'm sure of what I'm saying and we talk about it sometimes when they try to open account or so...Some come in with 1month tourist visa and stay till when they are tired
this got me laughing...."till when they are tired"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians / Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS / Air Force Plane Suffers Tyre Burst, Overshoots Runway (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.