Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Do You Trade On Any Financial Instrument? Then Read This - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Trade On Any Financial Instrument? Then Read This (339 Views)

New Latest Matt Al Trading Bot Auto Trade On (btc / Bnb / Eth / Ht / Usdt) / I Can Actually Teach You How To Trade On Binance. / Financial Instrument- Lease BG/SBLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Trade On Any Financial Instrument? Then Read This by legendseeker(m): 9:49am On Jan 21, 2021
Join NAFIT today.

The full mean of the NAFIT is National Association of Financial Instrument Traders.

This group is created for Financial Instrument Traders to rub minds and get the required corporation they need to succeed in the dreadful trading environment.

I have a very important question I want us to ask ourselves about this whole financial instrument trading thing.

The question now is this! Since we have been trading for this long, What have we achieved? Let's be sincere with ourselves.

This question has nothing to do with trading strategy, money management or discipline! Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they are not important because you can't succeed in trading without them. What I am trying to say is for now let's assume all things being equal, for the years we have all spent! Do we have anything tangible to show that we got/made from trading?

Personally! The amount of money and time we've all lost over these years means a lot to many of us and our respective families! We learnt to trade to make money not to lose, but after we got introduced even by the so called professional trainers/coaches, brokers, etc. We did demo for a couple of months as we were instructed to do and started trading on a real/live account, it was blowing account upon blowing account, both personal and public funds! Some of us (myself included) have even been arrested previously due to this trading thing and yet we are still sticking to it like we are under a spell done by these brokers. These brokers are getting richer everyday with branches everywhere, while the rest of us are getting poorer and this is a thing of major concern to me and thus the reason I thought we should form this union of National Association of Financial Instrument Traders (NAFIT) starting from a group here on WhatsApp.

I know many friends who went from zero to hero hustling through other online mediums, which is still the same internet hustle, you will always hear stories of people going from grass to grace doing other internet hustle every now and then, but there is never a time I ever heard of any over these years that made it big from trading for real, not some unknown guy not really visible using fake profiles, claiming to be on top of the world online, but yet brokers are still in business for all these same years. I have two very close friends doing other internet hustle who went from zero to 16 million naira (approximately $40,000) and 12 million naira (approximately $30,000) respectively in 2020 (just last year alone), e shock me! (I'm overwhelmed). They both started there online hustle in year 2017.

I started trading almost a decade before these guys and have gone from grace to grass and yet these guys started there hustle less than five years ago and have already made what so many people will never get at retirement (in Nigerian context). This may sound funny, but there is light in it! Join this Association on WhatsApp, let's discuss about this whole financial instrument trading thing and find a possible solution together.

Look forward seeing you there. Cheers!

Group link: https:// chat. whatsapp. com/GNWhPLfTB1tLxaPkcIaYLD
Re: Do You Trade On Any Financial Instrument? Then Read This by kanmie(m): 8:34am On Aug 08, 2021
*FACILITATE ALL KINDS OF BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS WITH OUR CASH BACKED INSTRUMENT 100% GENUINE*
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

YOU CAN USE OUR CASH BACKED INSTRUMENT To FACILITATE THE FOLLOWING BUSINESSES...

CRUDE OIL �
GOLD
COMMODITIES
LOAN
PROJECT FINANCE
E.T.C

WE HAVE::
�� N2.3B, N5B and N50B bank endorsed cheque avaliable from either ACCESS, FCMB or ZENITH BANK

Tenor: 90 days
Ltv: 15+5( NOT NEGOTIABLE)

*The N5 billion BEC PROCEDURE*
======================================
The reciver issues a 7% confirmable cheque which is cashable 24 hours after issuance and 13% will paid within 72 hours. Post dated cheques will be issued to the provider which will be cashed 72hours after issuance of thr instrument.

Quick procedure for N2b and N50B
=======================================

₹ Reciever sends the details for BEC/ account paying for the BEC for verification of the funds

₹ Reciever gives a confimable cheque of 5% which crystalises to cash within 24 hours

₹ Provider confirms the funds and issues BEC of 50 billion naira

₹ Reciever issues a post dated cheques for the balance of ltv which crystalises to cash in 72 hours.

*Please not there's no DOA but IMFPA will be signed only*.

+2348024563944
+2348058437943
Re: Do You Trade On Any Financial Instrument? Then Read This by Holluwaphlexy(m): 10:31am On Aug 08, 2021
legendseeker:
Join NAFIT today.

The full mean of the NAFIT is National Association of Financial Instrument Traders.

This group is created for Financial Instrument Traders to rub minds and get the required corporation they need to succeed in the dreadful trading environment.

I have a very important question I want us to ask ourselves about this whole financial instrument trading thing.

The question now is this! Since we have been trading for this long, What have we achieved? Let's be sincere with ourselves.

This question has nothing to do with trading strategy, money management or discipline! Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they are not important because you can't succeed in trading without them. What I am trying to say is for now let's assume all things being equal, for the years we have all spent! Do we have anything tangible to show that we got/made from trading?

Personally! The amount of money and time we've all lost over these years means a lot to many of us and our respective families! We learnt to trade to make money not to lose, but after we got introduced even by the so called professional trainers/coaches, brokers, etc. We did demo for a couple of months as we were instructed to do and started trading on a real/live account, it was blowing account upon blowing account, both personal and public funds! Some of us (myself included) have even been arrested previously due to this trading thing and yet we are still sticking to it like we are under a spell done by these brokers. These brokers are getting richer everyday with branches everywhere, while the rest of us are getting poorer and this is a thing of major concern to me and thus the reason I thought we should form this union of National Association of Financial Instrument Traders (NAFIT) starting from a group here on WhatsApp.

I know many friends who went from zero to hero hustling through other online mediums, which is still the same internet hustle, you will always hear stories of people going from grass to grace doing other internet hustle every now and then, but there is never a time I ever heard of any over these years that made it big from trading for real, not some unknown guy not really visible using fake profiles, claiming to be on top of the world online, but yet brokers are still in business for all these same years. I have two very close friends doing other internet hustle who went from zero to 16 million naira (approximately $40,000) and 12 million naira (approximately $30,000) respectively in 2020 (just last year alone), e shock me! (I'm overwhelmed). They both started there online hustle in year 2017.

I started trading almost a decade before these guys and have gone from grace to grass and yet these guys started there hustle less than five years ago and have already made what so many people will never get at retirement (in Nigerian context). This may sound funny, but there is light in it! Join this Association on WhatsApp, let's discuss about this whole financial instrument trading thing and find a possible solution together.

Look forward seeing you there. Cheers!

Group link: https:// chat. whatsapp. com/GNWhPLfTB1tLxaPkcIaYLD

This link seems invalid

(1) (Reply)

Fes One Intl Is A New Retail Business Model. Pays Without Referals / How To Get Original Smart Collection Perfumes In Nigeria / Free E- Commerce You Can Work Online And Earn From. (amazon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.