Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,676 members, 7,801,949 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Can A Woman Truly Find Happiness Without A Man? No Relationship, No Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Truly Find Happiness Without A Man? No Relationship, No Marriage? (1541 Views)

70 Years Old Man No Gree For Any Woman This Year / Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men / I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Woman Truly Find Happiness Without A Man? No Relationship, No Marriage? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2021
paulolee:

thats the problem I have with this ideology...being happy have nothing to do with suicide, naija that have a low percentage of suicide rate, does it means we are the happiest people in the world..??
are you telling me dt if you get a free visa to an European country with high suicide rate, u go accept the offer or stay "happy" in naija?

Do happy people commit sucide?
Re: Can A Woman Truly Find Happiness Without A Man? No Relationship, No Marriage? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

A woman may pretend to be happy without a man,but deep down, she'd secretly be weeping behind closed doors in the middle of the night,while expecting the same God who sent an angel to rescue Jesus' mother,Mary with a carpenter-husband to equally send send her own husband inform of an offshore worker

But publicly, she'd be forming feminism but we know them....
hehehe... u badtcheesy
Re: Can A Woman Truly Find Happiness Without A Man? No Relationship, No Marriage? by paulolee(m): 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Do happy people commit sucide?
being rich n happy isnt a guarantee dt suicide cnt happen..
Re: Can A Woman Truly Find Happiness Without A Man? No Relationship, No Marriage? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2021
paulolee:

being rich n happy isnt a guarantee dt suicide cnt happen..

Pls stop confusing yourself.

The question is simple.

Do happy people commit suicide?
Re: Can A Woman Truly Find Happiness Without A Man? No Relationship, No Marriage? by paulolee(m): 6:48am On Jan 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Pls stop confusing yourself.

The question is simple.

Do happy people commit suicide?
yes, they do, a man can be happy all his life and a bad news or breaking news about him losing his job or heartbreak leads him to suicide..
suicide is caused by so many factors, depression is a leading factor and mind you, people dt are rich and happy fall easily to depression..
even if you are happy, onna bad day in office, if you are mentally weak, it can lead to suicide..
Re: Can A Woman Truly Find Happiness Without A Man? No Relationship, No Marriage? by CuteMike01(m): 7:19am On Jan 22, 2021
thymm50:

That's for a woman that doesn't know the true meaning of self worth
and what Sir is the true meaning of self worth? Please educate me...
Re: Can A Woman Truly Find Happiness Without A Man? No Relationship, No Marriage? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 22, 2021
paulolee:

yes, they do, a man can be happy all his life and a bad news or breaking news about him losing his job or heartbreak leads him to suicide..
suicide is caused by so many factors, depression is a leading factor and mind you, people dt are rich and happy fall easily to depression..
even if you are happy, onna bad day in office, if you are mentally weak, it can lead to suicide..

Sad people get depressed and commit sucide not happy people.

It is a fallacy that rich and happy people fall easily to depression.

Most people who fall into depression are poor and frustrated people
Re: Can A Woman Truly Find Happiness Without A Man? No Relationship, No Marriage? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Sad people get depressed and commit sucide not happy people.

It is a fallacy that rich and happy people fall easily to depression.

Most people who fall into depression are poor and frustrated people
u haven't heard... some person could commit suicide when they get overly excited...
Re: Can A Woman Truly Find Happiness Without A Man? No Relationship, No Marriage? by frozen70(f): 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2021
BadRadio:
What is the primary goal of every woman in their pursuit of happiness. You may say its relative depending on personality preferences or lifestyle... perhaps !

But I believe there is one universal goal that binds them as one in their pursuit of happiness.

What is it?

Having her own biological child
Re: Can A Woman Truly Find Happiness Without A Man? No Relationship, No Marriage? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
frozen70:

Having her own biological child
huh?
Re: Can A Woman Truly Find Happiness Without A Man? No Relationship, No Marriage? by bukatyne(f): 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
Humans are not built to be solitary so an average woman or man cannot be happy without a sort of exclusive association:

Marriage, relationship, parenthood or closed religious order.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Truly Find Happiness Without A Man? No Relationship, No Marriage? by mosdii(m): 8:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today Is My Fiancée Birthday. Join Me And Celebrate Her. / 5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say That Turns Ladies Off / Facts About This Power Bank ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.