Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

What Should She Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should She Do? (425 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should She Do? by jbreezy: 10:02am On Jan 21, 2021
My sister is in her late 20s. Smart, ambitious and hardworking. She's been dating this guy since she was in the uni ( she's a graduate) and from the look of things, she's in love with the guy. Then there comes another guy B whom really loves her and wishes to marry her. He's been disturbing her since years but my sis has been adamant because of the guy A. The problem is, guy A seems to be a lazy dude, finished school since and has been on nothing. In fact, my sis caters for his needs sometimes. Anytime he's been asked about the next level, all he talks about is traveling abroad since like 3 years he's finished school. Now the problem is my mum is disapproving the relationship, reason because, the same happened to her and she's scared same thing might happen to her only daughter too (she's been the man of the house even though my dad's alive) .My sister, at the other end, is being solid that she doesn't want the guy B because she doesn't love her and it's guy A she wants, never minding his negativities. Asides from been lazy and unambitious though, Guy A is spiritual, cool and gentle.

1 Like

Re: What Should She Do? by donbachi(m): 10:14am On Jan 21, 2021
Guy A is lazy.just because new guy don show and e be like him soft small.una wan push her give the guy.dont push ur sister into depression,because.u dont want wat happened to ur mum,happen to her.allow her to leave guy A by herself.every reletionship must not lead into marriage.but,forcing one into it.is an everlasting calamity.

2 Likes

Re: What Should She Do? by CuteMike01(m): 10:19am On Jan 21, 2021
It is uncommon to see a woman chase a man without ambition. Hope she isn't under...

Re: What Should She Do? by Federalcase(m): 10:30am On Jan 21, 2021
Hmm since your sista loves guy A and he is not financially stable yet, the best she can do is to help him grown financially, tell her to stop catering for his needs, let him take responsibility and start something maybe a business and your sista could be great help to him since she loves him. Trust me you don't want to marry someone you don't love neither do you want your sista to do the same. Let them work together and build something for themselves. Since he has no job and no money to travel abroad, let him start something together with your sista and one-day it might turn a family business for them and help them grown financially together. He should not be waiting for miracle or any sorts of magic to happen
jbreezy:
My sister is in her late 20s. Smart, ambitious and hardworking. She's been dating this guy since she was in the uni ( she's a graduate) and from the look of things, she's in love with the guy. Then there comes another guy B whom really loves her and wishes to marry her. He's been disturbing her since years but my sis has been adamant because of the guy A. The problem is, guy A seems to be a lazy dude, finished school since and has been on nothing. In fact, my sis caters for his needs sometimes. Anytime he's been asked about the next level, all he talks about is traveling abroad since like 3 years he's finished school. Now the problem is my mum is disapproving the relationship, reason because, the same happened to her and she's scared same thing might happen to her only daughter too (she's been the man of the house even though my dad's alive) .My sister, at the other end, is being solid that she doesn't want the guy B because she doesn't love her and it's guy A she wants, never minding his negativities. Asides from been lazy and unambitious though, Guy A is spiritual, cool and gentle.

1 Like

Re: What Should She Do? by jbreezy: 10:32am On Jan 21, 2021
Federalcase:
Hmm since your sista loves guy A and he is not financially stable yet, the best she can do is to help him grown financially, tell her to stop catering for his needs, let him take responsibility and start something maybe a business and your sista could be great help to him since she loves him. Trust me you don't want to marry someone you don't love neither do you want your sista to do the same. Let them work together and build something for themselves. Since he has no job and no money to travel abroad, let him start something together with your sista and one-day it might turn a family business for them and help them grown financially together. He should not be waiting for miracle or any sorts of magic to happen
okay thanks

1 Like

Re: What Should She Do? by jbreezy: 10:33am On Jan 21, 2021
CuteMike01:
It is uncommon to see a woman chase a man without ambition. Hope she isn't under...
Lool..naah she's not under a spell..The guy is her first love and they've been dating since her second year in school. So it's quite normal..
Re: What Should She Do? by jbreezy: 10:43am On Jan 21, 2021
donbachi:
Guy A is lazy.just because new guy don show and e be like him soft small.una wan push her give the guy.dont push ur sister into depression,because.u dont want wat happened to ur mum,happen to her.allow her to leave guy A by herself.every reletionship must not lead into marriage.but,forcing one into it.is an everlasting calamity.
Actually, we aren't pushing her. We just want the best for her. That's all. I've told e everyone to support her no matter her choice.
Re: What Should She Do? by DenreleDave(m): 11:29am On Jul 08, 2021
jbreezy:
U don't have a single sense at all

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs Of Low Self-esteem And 5 New Ways To Increase It / The Reason Why Money Is The Root Of All Evil / I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.