Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us (24525 Views)

Killing Fulani Herdsmen Will Have Consequences ~ Gov Tambuwal / "We Have Killed Them All, Fulani Herdsmen Will Never Come Back"-nigerian Soldier / Killings By Herdsmen Will Continue If Buhari Is Re-elected –atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by jawalis(m): 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
That’s their aim initially
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Lawalemi(m): 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
Well said sir

1 Like

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Rareoil(m): 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sctests:
Prof. Akintoye you are wrong, we yoruba muslim believe that buhari is the best ruler in the whole wide world. Ipob is the problem not the beloved and peaceful fulani people.
There is nothing wrong with fulanis raping our mothers and wives in yorubaland. They are simple transfering their 'semen of power' into the uterus of our yoruba women.

grin grin

Semen of power grin grin grin

Mad people full this forum grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Centcanada: 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
You guys wake up late. But all is bad, just for you people to see what others has been seeing but you guys ignored!

1 Like

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Misterone: 12:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
a professor full of trash. don't worry, that fire you are stoking will burn if not you, one of your family. I don't know why some people no get sense. Una think say una go drive Fulanis and there would be no repercussion or retaliation up North?
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Simbrixton(m): 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
yorubas cry out
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Sonnobax15(m): 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
cheesy
How many times we go tell una say Buhari wear ear piece for ear....He prefer e fulani songs to our cries

1 Like

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by PrinceOfLagos: 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2021
Tinubu should be blamed for turning blind eyes in all of these .

3 Likes

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Grace001: 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
Buhari don’t send anybody.
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Minjim: 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
Buhari is shocked that you could say that

3 Likes

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Deserea: 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
Our mumu done finally do!

1 Like

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
Eye don open.

1 Like

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by iLegendd(m): 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
Mokason288:
Problem with having partially educated to uneducated people in corridors of power. Even having a degree doesn't imply that you are educated worse than that is not have a degree and still be lacking in basic understanding. This whole thing is logic & law.

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Stop adding: "I hope I made sense" at the end of your post.

It makes you appear less confident, scared of your opinion, value other people's opinions more than yours, and it's poor validation.

I know you want to seem unique, but this particular uniqueness reeks of validation and low self-esteem.

If you're selling something or you're a driver, I'll be scared to patronize you or enter your car because you don't believe in yourself, so why should I believe you?

I'm not trying to attack you and I'll never do that — I'm only being blunt with the truth.

I didn't even bother reading your main content the moment my eyes caught your caption at the bottom.

I don't like consuming info by people who act as if they don't believe in themselves. And I don't mingle with such people either.

11 Likes

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Sonnobax15(m): 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu should be blamed for turning blind eyes in all of these .
You never hear say APC don put Tinubu for armed robbers motor nai Dem drive leave am

1 Like

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by mansoura(f): 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by dapadawee: 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
TruthHurts1:

[url]http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/21/if-we-continue-wait-buhari-government-herdsmen-will-kill-all-us%E2%80%94prof-akintoye[/url]
wow
I almost collapse seeing this tread
I thought it was muric professor.
I would have said otherwise

1 Like

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Omezif(m): 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
Really and God will never allow that to happen.
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by wink2015(m): 12:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
The fulani have been taking laws into their own hand in recent years starting from 2015 when Buhari became President.

The action of the fulani stem from the fact that they have their man as a sitting President in Aso Rock

THE FULANI FAIL TO REALISE ONE THING.

There is no free land anywhere.

Even in Greenland in the north pole region of europe.

4 Likes

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Tsukee812: 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
This is seriously getting out of hand.
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by hashtagged(m): 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2021
Rareoil:

Semen of power grin grin grin

Mad people full this forum grin grin grin

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Muhylonaire007: 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
Lwkmd... Fact alone
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Toscarele: 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
grin angry grin grin This is sick man LMAO
Sctests:
Prof. Akintoye you are wrong, we yoruba muslim believe that buhari is the best ruler in the whole wide world. Ipob is the problem not the beloved and peaceful fulani people.
There is nothing wrong with fulanis raping our mothers and wives in yorubaland. They are simple transfering their 'semen of power' into the uterus of our yoruba women.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Brushstrokes20: 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
Spot on baba!
The nepotic, redundant, bloodthirsty coupist and his foot soldiers are agents of destruction and gross misrule!
I'll surely defend myself..
The shithole is on a cliff edge!

5 Likes

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by omoalaafin: 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
That thunder that strike and kill cows then in Ondo or Ekiti, where is it? We need it to strike seriously now .. this time, not cows but those bandits killing, raping and maiming innocent people.
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Cleanworld(f): 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
bigeliot:
He is correct. We no longer understand if the commander in chief is for humans or cows.
I seriously don't understand y the presidency is covering these guys despite all they've done. But once u come out to protect yourselves they will kick. If they continue like this, people will raise against d FULANI tribe and am sure they won't blame anybody. One Nigeria my foot

If truely we need ''One Nigeria'' then we ought to fight for our right by ourselves and we have a long way to go and a long list of opposing forces:--

in few:

End Sars
End Nepa
End Water cooporation
End partiality of road construction contracts
End bad education and school system
End insecurity and lack of jobs

kindly add yours..
Only God knows when i all these problems will end in Nigeria

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by SenecaTheYonger: 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
Cows over humans any day any time. Sai baba.

2 Likes

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by VirginFinder: 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sctests:

grin grin

Pigidiotic post!

As if Fulani herdsmen are not wreaking worse havoc in the yeast. Of course, there isn't much media coverage there. So it will always be underreported... grin

3 Likes

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Blackdisciple(m): 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
All Nigerians who are being assaulted, raped, and killed by the Fulani must defend themselves; not only Yorubas or those living in Ondo. If we continue to wait for the Federal Government, these herdsmen will kill all of us. We must rise to defend ourselves.

Gbagam!!!

2 Likes

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Basemann: 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sctests:

grin grin
lol, i don laugh tirecheesygrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Greenback: 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
Conrod:
But sir,your NL brothers still think ipob and esn is their bigger threat.

I tell you...legendhero afamed sammy7 jneutron004 balogunodua seunmsg bamite etc...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Election Rally: Tinubu Addresses Crowd (Video) / I Never Wanted To Become Vice President – Jonathan / Five Countries To Send 8,700 Troops To Help Jonathan's Govt. Fight Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.