Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

The Snake They Killed In Our Factory - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Snake They Killed In Our Factory (41174 Views)

The Snake I Killed In My House This Morning / The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake They Killed In Our Factory by Psalmspsalms: 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
molatan:
make una prepare eba & enjoy it to the fullest
pls what are the prices of ur laptops? give me a range value pla
Re: The Snake They Killed In Our Factory by Coinbased: 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
Really
Re: The Snake They Killed In Our Factory by hopyroll(m): 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2021
inumidun2010:
Only God knows why he created that CREEPY CREATURE called SNAKE... I hate it though it's God's own handiwork
Na devil take style create ham when im and God still dey.
Im don see future say e go dey useful when God pursue im comot for heaven.
Na why he send ham go mislead eve to eat apple be that.
Re: The Snake They Killed In Our Factory by inumidun2010(m): 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
hopyroll:
Na devil take style create ham when im and God still dey. Im don see future say e go dey useful when God pursue im comot for heaven. Na why he send ham go mislead eve to eat apple be that.

This one deep ooo
Re: The Snake They Killed In Our Factory by inumidun2010(m): 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
hopyroll:
Na devil take style create ham when im and God still dey. Im don see future say e go dey useful when God pursue im comot for heaven. Na why he send ham go mislead eve to eat apple be that.

This one deep ooo
Re: The Snake They Killed In Our Factory by NotGej: 12:33am On Jan 22, 2021
hakeem4:
This is the snake some guys killed in our factory here.

N.B I couldn’t take more pictures because I came to the scene late. It was really a scary creature, never seen anything this humongous in my life before.

Those boys took the snake away, I don’t know what happened after

This is the infamous “Echi eteka “ as the ibos call it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibori's Loot Found In His House / Photos: Good old memories! / Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.