Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Kids Are Not A Blessing, They Are A Burden If You Can't Afford Them- Lady Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kids Are Not A Blessing, They Are A Burden If You Can't Afford Them- Lady Says (416 Views)

Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money / 'My Kids Are Beautiful' - Dr Sid Poses With His Kids / "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kids Are Not A Blessing, They Are A Burden If You Can't Afford Them- Lady Says by elizabeth24: 11:41am On Jan 21, 2021
Huddah Monroe took to her Instagram Story to share a controversial statement that is getting attention.

According to a Big Brother Africa reality star, Huddah Monroe, she took on her instagram story to share a statement saying;

wrote: "People who hate on rich kids, Blame your parents for not planning & being lazy and thinking children are a blessing!
"Kids are not a blessing. They are a burden if you can't afford them!"

READ MORE ON https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2021/01/Kids-are-not-a-blessing-they-are-a-burden-if-you-can-not-afford-them-BBnaija-reality-star-Huddah-Monroe-says.html

Re: Kids Are Not A Blessing, They Are A Burden If You Can't Afford Them- Lady Says by Icyexpressions: 11:50am On Jan 21, 2021
Apt af
Re: Kids Are Not A Blessing, They Are A Burden If You Can't Afford Them- Lady Says by Queenslander(f): 12:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
Lool.. true talk!!
Re: Kids Are Not A Blessing, They Are A Burden If You Can't Afford Them- Lady Says by Bobyro: 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
Very true. I see children as an investment, what you put in is what you get from them.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Funke Akindele's Fashion Catalog / I Sacrificed A Lot To Become A Lawyer – Kanayo O Kanayo / Too Hot: Nigerian Pastors Dancing Competition 2021 (who Win)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.