Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Betting Is A Curse! Stop. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Betting Is A Curse! Stop. (30784 Views)

Betting Is After MY LIFE / Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty / Help! Betting Is Ruining Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by Bigredmachine: 6:40am On Jan 23, 2021
Betting is a bad spirit when it enters you sorry is your case... I have made over 100,000 naira from betting and I lost it all plus an additional 25,000 on top with the hope that I will win and recover... But hell no it all ended in premium tears... The truth is that to make it from gambling you just have to set a target for urself... And abide by this rules
1. No game is hundred percent sure (analyse ur team selection first, don't just stake because ur spirit tells u this team will win)
2. Stake with what u can afford to lose
3. What am doing currently (I stake on only some certain teams I know and have analysed their previous games)

Big teams will always lose, that's for sure... But u just have to be wise
Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by okorogodwin4(m): 6:45am On Jan 23, 2021
Nobody has said anything to prove that betting is a curse while thousands of people bet on harlot bet on bottles of beer bet on marijuana bet on night club to mention a few people has won millions of naira on betting an people have been wining daily my advice is that you don't allow bet or betting to overwhelm you

2 Likes

Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by GoshenNLA(m): 6:48am On Jan 23, 2021
Ecbatana:
You went into betting with the mindset to get rich from it and now it has almost ruined you. Gambling is not for the poor, it is for the working class, the middle class and the rich. Britain's backbone today is gambling. Why do you think they are the only people that control pool betting. Bookmakers and betting companies invest a lot of money. How do you think they make profit. Betting companies even have their adverts on many team jerseys. The biggest mistake you can make is to bet everyday. That is why when you walk into any bet shop, you'd see that there are those to whom it has become a full-time office. I only place bets on weekend matches. Let me not forget to add that betting is one of the major employers of labour and it's legal. Above all, do not bet with sentiment but with logic.

Verdict: big teams will always lose to small teams, there will always be match fixing whether with VAR or not else football is dead.

Listen to Kenny Rogers "the gambler" and learn. Play with what you can part with. Wise bettors can stake on just one match. Bet companies and promoters feed on your greed. The greedier you are, the more your chances of losing. The best options to pick at the moment are;

(A) half time over 0.5 or under 1.5
(B) the weaker team to score

NB: with the coroner virus pandemic, there is no more money from ticket sales but I can assure you that they are making more money than ever before. That is why the big teams will continue to fumble and the wise will keep cashing out.

A) half time over 0.5 or under 1.5
(B) the weaker team to score
Really wish it’s that easy
Nothing wey I never try, e go still cast

4 Likes

Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by Dpaulie(m): 6:48am On Jan 23, 2021
Iam an agent for Bet9ja, it amazed me when betters blame bettings for their woes, some goes to universities, had the highest degree but simple logic and grammar, they won’t understand. When u enter a betting shop and you read a notice “ bet responsibly” some ignore it or doesn’t even have any meaning to them, anything you do irresponsibly will destroy u, starting even from all the so called good habits.. do things responsibly.. it always sound absurd whenever I ask my any of my cashiers to place #100 naira on a bet which I proved to them to be “sure” one, they’ll tell me oga place better money on this naw.. but I do my things responsibly and I’m growing wax by the grace of God.. some have won millions in my shop and go into good businesses, and they’re doing well... so if u can’t control your greediness, you’re not worthy to live in a financial world, your greediness is a curse not bettings

4 Likes

Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by Jephson67: 6:49am On Jan 23, 2021
disturb bopzaddy come maricood maricood2 come and here something grin
Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by McAausim: 6:49am On Jan 23, 2021
cool

I bought my first house from betting and got a poultry farms with almost 7,000 broilers, layers, turkeys.....

@Mcaausim farms

Abuja-Kaduna road

Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by Risingsunn: 6:49am On Jan 23, 2021
Cutehector:
grin

If i were a lady, the first question i would ask any guy on a date is if he plays sports betting. Nigga you aint coming to use the children's fees to stake two sure odds. It all ends with a No i cant date ya.
what of the ladies that are bet9ja gurus grin grin grin
Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by Jephson67: 6:50am On Jan 23, 2021
Dpaulie:
Iam an agent for Bet9ja, it amazed me when betters blame bettings for their woes, some goes to universities, had the highest degree but simple logic and grammar, they won’t understand. When u enter a betting shop and you read a notice “ bet responsibly” some ignore it or doesn’t even have any meaning to them, anything you do irresponsibly will destroy u, starting even from all the so called good habits.. do things responsibly.. it always sound absurd whenever I ask my any of my cashiers to place #100 naira on a bet which I proved to them to be “sure” one, they’ll tell me oga place better money on this naw.. but I do my things responsibly and I’m growing wax by the grace of God.. some have won millions in my shop and go into good businesses, and they’re doing well... so if u can’t control your greediness, you’re not worthy to live in a financial world, your greediness is a curse not bettings
shut up. it like a girl telling you Bleep responsible when u are about to cum. are you telling me u will Bleep slow like a gentle man when u are abput to cum? thunder fire u there

1 Like

Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by marwanafrica: 6:51am On Jan 23, 2021
benhope222:
Betting will render you useless , I bet almost more than 8 years no results . I was living a full of frustration and depression .. you'll be always having false hope that you might hit big on the Long run .. My family thought it was spiritual problem .. deep inside I knew my problem..

Thank God I quit Since last year.

I Don't even have interest in football talks or watching live matches .. I engaged myself with something serious .

Please help a brother, Something serious like what?

2 Likes

Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by Cutehector(m): 6:51am On Jan 23, 2021
Risingsunn:
trust me, i go dump am.

1 Like

Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by Jephson67: 6:51am On Jan 23, 2021
3LACK:
Coming from a former hardcore betting guru.

I normally don't do this but I think someone needs to hear this.

This is an advice to anyone that may be rethinking starting this shit, to pls flee away(japa) cos this shit is a f*"king devil's scheme to destroy you... I still regret placing my first bet. First it makes you win big, makes you think there's actually an easy-quick way of making money after all, gives you hope and joy and later takes it back after you start loosing, which is inevitable, you start placing much more money, all your savings and later loans which you may think you can win big again and pay back but you won't, getting you into all kinds of trouble, making you sell valuables just to pay back, gaining nothing at long last except sorrows, frustration and regrets. pls never start betting cos it's like nothing you've ever done before... and If you still bet or gamble in any form pls do your best to stop before it's too late.

Remember there's nothing like sure odds in betting and no matter how big you win you will slowly and inevitably loose each and every penny one way or the other.

God be with us.
aburo u where betting like an idiot. i dont like betting but you can win eaily now. its not like the olden days coupon wey hard to win
Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by Jephson67: 6:52am On Jan 23, 2021
Risingsunn:
i have never met a lady that bets o
Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by Bigredmachine: 6:53am On Jan 23, 2021
micoo:
It's an issue that needed to be taken serious. I am 101% sure that it is spiritual. Let me share my own experience. Firstly, I'm not a person that gamble based on my faith. But someone convinced that it's just to catch fun,and told me " in as much you don't go to betting shops to play, you just use your phone". So i started, I was winning small small when I started. Then there came a time that I started loosing. Mind you, if I want to play, I put big money on small odd like 1.20. There was a period I stopped and deleted the app, that I'm not playing again, but later find myself doing it again. Until around October that I vowed not to play again when i played 1.350dds staked #30'000, so sure that it will enter, that was how my money vanished. There had been some periods before then that I played and I lost. I played odd 1.12 with 20'000 he didn't enter. I staked between 10k- 35k for any odd less than 2. What I have lost is times 50 of whatever I have won. So, indirectly, I'm been impoverished. Thank God for today I have rest of mind because I free from it. BETTING CAN KILL, LEAD TO DEPRESSION, AND ABJECT POVERTY.

That's where fixing of matches comes into play, they know many people till thy kingdom come will always prefer taking teams with small odds in their selections ... So they fix this matches to either lose or draw
If even the team with 1.15 odds u selected today lost... U will still take that same team with 1.15 odds tomorrow when u see them (that evil spirit will tell u that they will bounce back, but they will still lose... Sometimes with under 2,5 goals... )
That's why it's best to analyze teams before u stake on them... Fixing of matches is as real as covid 19
Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by pascalbenz: 6:57am On Jan 23, 2021
Whiteshield:

This one has turned betting into his office, using the money to cook soup.
grin he should have use the money to fry soup abi
Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by Bigredmachine: 6:59am On Jan 23, 2021
The plain truth is that no body gets rich through betting... However you can get more richer when u are already rich through betting... If u keep betting like a poor man u can never win big... Sometimes u have to take big risk to achieve big result... Stake big to win big...

2 Likes

Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by Dpaulie(m): 7:00am On Jan 23, 2021
Jephson67:
shut up. it like a girl telling you Bleep responsible when u are about to cum. are you telling me u will Bleep slow like a gentle man when u are abput to cum? thunder fire u there
ok, thank you
Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by victorazy(m): 7:04am On Jan 23, 2021
3LACK:

This is an advice to anyone that may be rethinking starting this shit, to pls flee away(japa) cos this shit is a f*"king devil's scheme to destroy you... I still regret placing my first bet. First it makes you win big, makes you think there's actually an easy-quick way of making money after all, gives you hope and joy and later takes it back after you start loosing, which is inevitable, you start placing much more money, all your savings and later loans which you may think you can win big again and pay back but you won't, getting you into all kinds of trouble, making you sell valuables just to pay back, gaining nothing at long last except sorrows, frustration and regrets. pls never start betting cos it's like nothing you've ever done before... and If you still bet or gamble in any form pls do your best to stop before it's too late.

Remember there's nothing like sure odds in betting and no matter how big you win you will slowly and inevitably loose each and every penny one way or the other.

God be with us.

Is that what Bible says?
Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by Candycrushy(f): 7:05am On Jan 23, 2021
It's a curse for greedy pple, I remember then I usually bet with 100 or 200 to win 50 to 70k...there were times I lost but just little amount, I wasn't ever tempted to put in more cos I gained a lot...
Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by olancho: 7:13am On Jan 23, 2021
I hate when people condemn something because they are not benefitting from it. I bet and I win and lose too but it has helped me that I can't stopped it, my wife has reported me to my family because of betting whenever I win I become the best husband and she becomes my manager. But I advise people betting is not a job for jobless people please, I have paid school fees with betting money, have organised party with same betting money and stocked my house with provisions with same betting money. I don't bet every day, I bet once a month or once in two months meaning I control the habit. I prepare only 25odds and I boost it with money I play same game 4times in different ways and 1 must enter. I study it first before I stake.

1 Like

Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by Clinghton: 7:15am On Jan 23, 2021
We all have our addiction(s), but bet ain't mine.

I can't even book game.
Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by Eillyeillz(m): 7:16am On Jan 23, 2021
EMIOMOADEOYE:

I would have agreed with you.

Where you lost me was the cashing out 10million with 500naira is very real part.

Trying to cash out 10mil with 500 is the same exact reason why the OP is at the point where he is.

Think about this

How about cashing out $1 with $10?

If you can’t understand that, then you should quit betting altogether. That my friend is the only way to make a living off betting. Betting house will hate you for it.

Greed is the Reason. That is the point where I'm at right now. Owing and trying to play my way out of debt. Works most times, but this time around I got caught. [b]GREED[/b]is the cures. I went from staking 5k on 2 Odds to 10k on 2 odds, and thought why notice go a bit higher but not too high, therein lies the problem. Started doing 10k on 3 odds and I kept losing. Now this is were greed eats you. You try to recover so you stake high, take higher risks, and that's where I'm at now. Today I'm about staking 10k on 3 odds hoping I win so I can clear my dept.

Wish me luck.
Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by bummyla(m): 7:18am On Jan 23, 2021
Somebody I know have gone into hiding! Borrowed N500k from microfinance bank to play 9jabet visual.

Lost his job! His pictures are all over the social media. Police is after him.

6 Likes

Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by Tony142: 7:23am On Jan 23, 2021
OmoOshodi:
but you like totoh....something must kill a man

u are a wise man, Lol
Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by uthlaw: 7:28am On Jan 23, 2021
LongNipple:
They are under a HEAVY CURSE and they will be like that for the rest of their miserable lives.

They can NEVER stop. They are controlled by a very Strong SPIRIT. It is them. No going back.

Even when they decide to quit or have little money at their disposal. They don't know how they find themselves back into it.

CURSED FOREVER.

When they get old, they will graduate to gambling and waste all their lives fortune.

Stupid set of idiots who can't think.

Cursed Set Of Humans. **Spits**
why black pple get problem like this....no gambler is using your money to play,why you wan kill urself for watin no concern you!
Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by uthlaw: 7:32am On Jan 23, 2021
PAWG:
The average Nigerian always attributes fortune and misfortune to heavenly powers and evil powers respectively cheesy

Wetin man no go see.

OP how about owning a used car, na curse? Cos the owners are always spending at mechanic workshops grin

How about dating the average Nigerian girl, na curse too? Cos boys are always spending with little to show grin

Who said it’s easy to make money, enter any business whether you won’t make losses.

Even football clubs go bankrupt, that one na curse too?

Forex nkò?

Stock market nkò?

Make I list more ‘curses’?

Some times be calming down
just leave them with there rubish talk,be forming cent like they know it all....yeye people!
Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by mascot345: 7:35am On Jan 23, 2021
3LACK:

God be with us.

Sorry that I didn't favor u .

I play bet9ja virtual.

I make 3k to 5k daily.

Here is the secret I use. I will look a team that has not won any match in a weekly virtual season. once they play their 12th or 13th Match without winning a match . I will start playing them to win. Winning is coming close to them and they are using giving big odd like 6 or 7 odd.
I will stake #500 or 1k and win 6k. To stay safe too.i will add draw. After winning.
Then I will leave . I will stop playing for the day.

This method has not failed me.

I can't stay a day without gambling. I am a professional.

Good luck
Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by uthlaw: 7:37am On Jan 23, 2021
obalize:
I have read carefully the submissions to this post and I must really pity the writter over his predicament.

Everyone has his or her own experience and what doesn't favour you doesn't mean it shouldn't favour others.

I actually started betting in 2011, won some and lost most of the time. First I was employed at that time and only played for fun, not as a means for survival.

After I lost my job in 2016, at that time, I have already developed the skill for prediction and winning. And to be sincere with you, I never allowed myself to be addicted to gambling because I recognized that as a problem as well.

Today, I have a car and built my house because of sports betting. At first, my wife was against me betting but when she insisted of knowing my source of raising capital to fund my farming business and her store, I simply have no option than to show her my online banking mini statements and offshore betting accounts.

At first she was mad about it but she later acknowledge that I have a rare gift and today she blesses me and prays for me as well.

Everything is all about moderation. Yes there are scammers that assure you of sure odds and correct score but the truth is that most of them play on your gullibility and greed through photo editing and the true genuine ones can on rely on statistics and sheer luck to win.

The secret to this is to not play games on a daily basis. This will assist you to control addiction. Also bet what you can afford and bet on your winnings.

I stake high on simple small odds and recycle the same outcome over a specific small odd over small number of times and pull out the cash.

For example: if you stake ₦1,000 over 3odds which is equal to ₦3,000 and use the outcome against another 4odds = ₦12,000. Recycling the outcome against 4odds again will be ₦12,000 × 4 = ₦48,000. In other words, this is mathematically phrased as ₦1,000 × 3 × 4 × 4 = ₦48,000

Me personally, I play on ₦1,000 × 4 × 4 × 4 odds = ₦64,000 {i.e ₦1,000 × 4^4 = ₦64,000} within a two weeks period. Thus, I make over a hundred thousand naira monthly on my naira accounts.

Now, imagine playing offshore using VPN and staking $10 on 4odds over 5 cycles {i.e $10 × 4^5 = $10,240} and wire that money into your account in Nigeria and converting it to ₦...

The rest is history.
Go for what fits your need. If it's not good for you, quit. If you can't find good headed punters to assist you sometimes, be bold enough to quit. Stop lamenting and stop being too greedy using ₦100 to win over ₦1,000,000.

That's a fantasy and daydreaming.
Face reality. Face fact.

which one is offshore?
Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by Bigredmachine: 7:41am On Jan 23, 2021
This is the type of game many people will not reject in their selections and it's this game type that's more vulnerable to fixing...

Home with 1.13 odds have been on a long winning streak... Possible ways to fix this match, either

1. Match ends in 1:1 draw
2. Home wins with just 1:0
3. Away scores early goal and home struggles to equalize
4. Home team red carded
5. Home winning and at 94+ mins away equalizes to make it 1:1
6. Worst of all 21 odds wins

Which ever way I know this game can never play over 3,5 and away handicapped +2 is very much realistic

1 Like

Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by bigiyaro(m): 7:43am On Jan 23, 2021
This op is an Addicted wailer, op! Its addiction and lazyness that is killing you not betting.
Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by nedu2000(m): 7:48am On Jan 23, 2021
PAWG:
The average Nigerian always attributes fortune and misfortune to heavenly powers and evil powers respectively cheesy

Wetin man no go see.

OP how about owning a used car, na curse? Cos the owners are always spending at mechanic workshops grin

How about dating the average Nigerian girl, na curse too? Cos boys are always spending with little to show grin

Who said it’s easy to make money, enter any business whether you won’t make losses.

Even football clubs go bankrupt, that one na curse too?

Forex nkò?

Stock market nkò?

Make I list more ‘curses’?

Some times be calming down
you are right. Even bitcoin. We are only seeing it as a worthy gamble in retrospect but it was a gamble.
Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by princessConfy(f): 7:51am On Jan 23, 2021
durubennie:
I bet with what I can afford to loose eg 100,200, 500 grin

not to insult you but I think that's what you can spare for now. I'm sure when you have bigger you'll see yourself betting much more than 100,200&500.

1 Like

Re: Betting Is A Curse! Stop. by bigjackass: 7:52am On Jan 23, 2021
quolahpoh:
Betting is a deadly Virus.. disgraced one of my friends mum!
lol your friend's mum dey bet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Named Football's GOAT During NFL Super Bowl / Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Italy Issues Global Warrant For Robinho After Rape Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.