Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

"Stop Embarrassing Me" Lady Reacts As Boyfriend Propose To Her In Market (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Stop Embarrassing Me" Lady Reacts As Boyfriend Propose To Her In Market (video) (288 Views)

Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market / Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Stop Embarrassing Me" Lady Reacts As Boyfriend Propose To Her In Market (video) by Dammy10: 12:56pm On Jan 21, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO_fLDUzlio

A lady has generated several reactions from people on social media after she was spotted shunning her boyfriend in the middle of the market.

The lady felt very uncomfortable and embarrassed the moment the young man went down on his knees to propose to her.

Most ladies would prefer their men to propose to them in a very romantic setting and at a more convenient place, somewhere like a restaurant.

This girl was probably not yet ready for marriage, but her reaction to the proposal was a little too extreme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO_fLDUzlio

Please guys WATCH, LIKE, SUBSCRIBE and SHARE.

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Mynd44

Re: "Stop Embarrassing Me" Lady Reacts As Boyfriend Propose To Her In Market (video) by vincijr(m): 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2021
Lol...simps in love disguise
Re: "Stop Embarrassing Me" Lady Reacts As Boyfriend Propose To Her In Market (video) by jawalis(m): 1:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
Looking at the guy, one might think he’s man enough mentally. Judging by his dressing again; one might be confused he’s a real niggarr but now he confirmed he’s a pusssy asss niggarr.
How could you have kneel for a lady in the market just because you want him to marry you. Are you crazy or what? Have you no sense of shame? Now it’s clear to him that the b!tch doesn’t love him. Men should learn not to replace their brain with heart when dealing with women. He made himself an object of mockery on the Internet now. Enjoy your fame dude.
Simps deserves painful death.
Re: "Stop Embarrassing Me" Lady Reacts As Boyfriend Propose To Her In Market (video) by Fahdiga(m): 1:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
Tufiakwa. if I'm to be the father of that man child I'll quickly disown him for such a public embarrassment. imagine what men has turned to in the name of civilization. I spit on his dirty head
Re: "Stop Embarrassing Me" Lady Reacts As Boyfriend Propose To Her In Market (video) by decatalyst(m): 1:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
My question is, why the choice of a market?

These things these guys take ehn grin grin

Choko

1 Like

Re: "Stop Embarrassing Me" Lady Reacts As Boyfriend Propose To Her In Market (video) by thesicilian: 1:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
It's actually embarrassing, especially for someone who doesn't like public displays of affection.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Embarrassing Me" Lady Reacts As Boyfriend Propose To Her In Market (video) by ProphetofOdin: 2:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
This is obviously a script.

(1) (Reply)

How To Conquer Sexual Urge / Have You Ever Felt This Way? / Guys Wats The Cut Off Mark For Medicine In Delsu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.