Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) (34422 Views)

Forest Guards: Enugu Govt Distributes Motorcycles, Bicycles To 260 Wards / As Forest Guards Come Alive In Enugu / Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) by thundafire: 4:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
Lightorder:
na today ? No be people I know. Our mugu nature na follow come. Education no reach am. If you are among those who brought this people in the second time, just keep shut and let the tenure end. After all , it was glaring and we all saw it coming, but GEJ was your biggest problem . Experience didn’t teach us ,we are now the experience
I always supported GEJ because everyone benefited from the government directly or indirectly

2 Likes

Re: Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) by Omoslim26: 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
VirginFinder:

That's one of the steps.

The outcome of all these will always amaze pigidiotts as always... grin

Herdsmen must be registered... cool

Dont do this man seriously not necessary

no be everything must be yoruba vs igbo

any monkey dat posts rubbish just call out the animal personally

bsides dis is a faceless forum and frustrated morons can create monikers claiming to be one thing or the other jus to masturbate on cheap childish bigotry
Re: Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) by donbabsaint(m): 4:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
Instead of confronting the terrorists head on you are here protesting
you are irrevocably stupid sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) by donbabsaint(m): 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
BlackfireX:
The Federal govt should arrest that ajeredolu of a governor..

And all those hungry people who are paid to disturb and cause nuisances, should be flogged and jailed by the Army..

Rubbish
you and the person that like your comment are demented and mad.
Re: Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 4:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
Farukshy:
That means the Yorubas doing business in North to have to register, what nonsense
are Southerners killing and raping Hausa-Fulanis in the North??,has your sisters being raped and killed before,??,i pray that they will be killed with your family members so that you will understand your foolish attitude??

1 Like

Re: Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) by jneutron4000: 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
Instead of confronting the terrorists head on you are here protesting
Relax, we are Yoruba and we know how to play the game the presidency has dived into. Ondo government has given them 7 days to vacate the forest Now the Ondo youths has given the Ondo state government 7 days ultimatum after the expiration of the date the government has given to give to leave just to give the government enough time to carry out it out part. Now you see this protest? Trust me Heardmen will leave Yorubaland forest, because Yoruba youths will flush them out.
Re: Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
thundafire:
They will still vote for APC again

Is this about APC or PDP?
Re: Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Yes they must register.

And when they want to commit crime,they will wear their ID cardgrin grin

Yoruba man reasoninggrin

Registration is for identification, reason before you talk
Re: Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
bi kunlolooko bi takute ni we shall see,end sars has started the crack,this could be the end of Nigeria
Re: Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) by theFilmtric: 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
[quote author=Godkillbuhari post=98294043]a That is the main reason God almighty will kill buhari before the end of 2021 ..... [/quote
that man's nepotism knows no bounds angry

theFilmtricsay
Re: Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) by Sammy07: 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
myn.d44 lalasti.clala s.eun oam.4j
rule 2
since yesterday

Go to bed
Re: Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) by BobbyZrealist(m): 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
We'll chase terrorists everywhere,whether home or abroad,in the streets or the farms,in the deserts or forests.
Be it they are herders or herdsmen,the bulls eye is on their chest,forget protest it is high time Nigerians use extreme force,I mean real force not to send them packing,but to send them to hell.
But most Naija people na coward only mouth.

1 Like

Re: Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) by Muna4real(f): 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
Kapilta:
At least we didn't ask Igbo refugees scattered all over our lands to leave because of their brother Evans. So ndo, we are not asking fulani to leave either. No kee yaself.

I will gladly choose Evans over any killer headsmen.
Re: Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) by Johnnyplus01k(m): 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
Akeredolu is the only brave governor in the south west I think cos other governors are facing the same problem but can't talk. His people should not back down until the terrorists vacate their land.

1 Like

Re: Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) by tungamaje: 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2021
thundafire:
They will still vote for APC again

Go and check the records, Buhari lost in Ondo State in the last election
Re: Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
THERE IS HARDLY A DAY WE DONT READ ABOUT FULANI HERDSMEN AND THEIR TROUBLES IN SOUTH WEST, LOOKS LIKE THERE IS A SECRET PLAN BY THEM TO OCCUPY THE WEST.

1 Like

Re: Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) by Muna4real(f): 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2021
mamaafrik:
are Southerners killing and raping Hausa-Fulanis in the North??,has your sisters being raped and killed before,??,i pray that they will be killed with your family members so that you will understand your foolish attitude??

Guy you harsh oh grin

They won't know what or how it feels until it gets to them. My cousin was telling me this morning that heardmen have destroyed their farmlands. They will plant cassava,yam,ugwu and other crops but will not reap the harvest. They can't even go to their farms in peace. Those evil heardmen kill men and rape women. That's how terrible these people are.

2 Likes

Re: Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) by wink2015(m): 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2021
Bar1941:
Hmmmn, herdmen issues are becoming more of a problem than Bokoharam lately! Buhari should fight only insecurity and leave every other sectors.

Buhari is part of the bigger problem.

He seems to have turned Nigeria into the rallying ground of the fulani some of whom are even from Niger, Mali, Guinea, Cameroun.

Buhari is bringing together a large number of the fulani in west africa under one umbrella with their based to be in Nigeria.

His administration is giving cover to these group of people.

And he has boldly taken loans to build railway to Niger republic which is to open ground for more fulani to enter Nigeria to cause problem.

1 Like

Re: Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) by Muna4real(f): 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
okedoyinolabisi:
it's always about their excesses. they go to other people's land and strat commiting attrocities. let them have proper means of identification or buy pasture land for themselves jo

They have refused to buy the pasture land. They want it for free in the name of ruga!

1 Like

Re: Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) by hstar: 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sammy07:
These guys should get me Ori ako pepeye itana igi ose toresile,odidi atare kan, eiyele kan ao la ni aya,ao ko ewe abo 9 si,ati ewe amunimuye die,okun sokoto wa,odidi atare kan
A o jo po
Lemme lead them to chase Fulanis out of Ondo forest, no time cool
Are u aware that Fulani jazz strong pass Yoruba own?

Fulani self get strong jazz
Re: Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2021
Who decided to play generous guests in 2015 as a political card to let the Fulani Herdsmen into State Reserves.. oh let me guess grin grin grin grin

Now Political Cards are stacked up against you - it has now become clear that you made a desperate dick-move

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) by tamdun: 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sammy07:
These guys should get me Ori ako pepeye itana igi ose toresile,odidi atare kan, eiyele kan ao la ni aya,ao ko ewe abo 9 si,ati ewe amunimuye die,okun sokoto wa,odidi atare kan
A o jo po
Lemme lead them to chase Fulanis out of Ondo forest, no time cool
Ibile
Re: Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) by smileyoo: 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
it's funny how time changes things.
we warned you guys in 2019, but you people were calling us wailing wailers, but now sadly most people across the breath of this awkward nation have become wailing wailers.
i advice them to minimize their wailings because 2023 is still far ahead of us.
the criminal herders have been firmly entrenched, even if they were to be registered, when they commit their usual crimes, who is going to prosecute them ?
since they have been killing and maiming nigerians for years now, how many of them have been prosecuted ?
is it not strange to nigerians that non of these murderers have been prosecuted by the government of the day, instead they are even granted amnesty with juicy parks.
nigerians, time for protests is over, now is time for self-defence, because the government you are protesting to, does not seem to believe in social justice.

1 Like

Re: Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) by tamdun: 5:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
Daddysidhan:
Hmmmn and I don abuse you before ooo, abeg forgive you boy.
grin ur liver don shake, that guy na confirm baba alawo
Re: Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) by smileyoo: 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Registration is for identification, reason before you talk
even when you identity them, but the government is not willing to prosecute them, what will you do as an individual ?
Re: Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
smileyoo:
even when you identity them, but the government is not willing to prosecute them, what will you do as an individual ?

Till then, but registration is going to help identify them
Re: Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) by Modarun(m): 6:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
Muhylonaire007:
If federal government don't call this bastard herders to order, I see a civil war... Its gonna start from Ondo, to Oyo and will Snowball into a big one in Lagos and Ogun state.

Very Insensitive administration.
Government of the North!
eya i thought APC is the best thing to ve happened to SWest, since ewa and ewa egoyin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC (Saraki’s Chief Of Staff) / Apostle Suleman Tells His Church Members To Vote For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.