Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Looking For Recipe Rewriters - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Looking For Recipe Rewriters (677 Views)

Content Rewriters Based On Quality & Quantity / Recipe And Cookbooks Rewriters Needed / Writers And Rewriters Needed ASAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Recipe Rewriters by headboyprince(m): 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2021
IAM looking for people who can rewrite recipes/cookbooks to pass copyscape 100% plagiarism free.
you'll be given a 200 word sample to rewrite after that you will be hired.

you will be given as much work as you can handle.

if you can rewrite up to 10k words per day or rewrite 50k words per day, there is enough work for you.

pay is 3k for rewriting 10000 words and pay is end of the month.
Re: Looking For Recipe Rewriters by Spiff20(m): 3:03am On Jan 23, 2021
50k words a day? And 10k words for 3000? Man you gotta be kidding me. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking For Recipe Rewriters by JuIiusmalema: 10:57am On Jan 23, 2021
Spiff20:
50k words a day? And 10k words for 3000? Man you gotta be kidding me. angry
I've stopped looking for writing gigs on this forum.
Nairaland is such a huge joke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking For Recipe Rewriters by JuIiusmalema: 10:58am On Jan 23, 2021
headboyprince:
IAM looking for people who can rewrite recipes/cookbooks to pass copyscape 100% plagiarism free.

if you can rewrite up to 10k words per day or rewrite 50k words per day, there is enough work for you.

you should go and get your brains checked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking For Recipe Rewriters by ebookz(m): 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
headboyprince:

You obviously have not written an article in your life

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Looking For Recipe Rewriters by Spiff20(m): 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
JuIiusmalema:
I swear, it's getting ridiculous here.
Re: Looking For Recipe Rewriters by wman(m): 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
OP is extremely stupid and wicked.

N3k for 10k words?

That's N0.3 per word.
Re: Looking For Recipe Rewriters by ibromodzi: 8:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
JuIiusmalema:

Not totally true, the first writing gig I got here, I got paid 80k. It's a highly specialized research area though.
Re: Looking For Recipe Rewriters by headboyprince(m): 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
wman:
OP is extremely stupid and wicked.

N3k for 10k words?

That's N0.3 per word.
you are the stupid one. hire people and pay them millions per article. it's not by force to work for anyone.
Re: Looking For Recipe Rewriters by BRATISLAVA: 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
ibromodzi:

Not totally true, the first writing gig I got here, I got paid 80k. It's a highly specialized research area though.

There are gigs here, but most of them are scammers and exploiters. They want to pay writers N0.01 per word and they will argue that it's what they pay. The funniest one is that business hub character who wants you to be holed up in some place of his making, writing for a full year before he pays you 1M. He spams almost every thread.

Generally, you will find people looking for who will write for them, but they will never engage and look for ways to scam the ones who eventually write for them.

2 Likes

Re: Looking For Recipe Rewriters by BRATISLAVA: 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
ebookz:

You obviously have not written an article in your life

Exploitative gigs are all over the literature/writing ads.

And they will argue with you as if their life depends on it. They will tell you how they suffered to get the gig, all hail them, thus they should do nothing while you write and for 10k words they will pay you 3k, 3 whopping thousand naira only. Don't forget they want it 100% plagiarism free. They will tell you they didn't force you to write for them. Some will not even pay at the end of it. Exploitation is the word.

1 Like

Re: Looking For Recipe Rewriters by wman(m): 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
headboyprince:

you are the stupid one. hire people and pay them millions per article. it's not by force to work for anyone.

You are a fo.ol. An irredeemable fo.ol. It's your type that will complain that Nigeria isn't good.

And yet you want to pay writers worse than peanuts. Worse than slave labour self.

I've never seen it before. N0.3 per word. Wicked soul.

Idi.ot.

You better stop wasting your time. You'll never find a good writer.

Omo ale.

Werey oshi.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Looking For Recipe Rewriters by ibromodzi: 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

There are gigs here, but most of them are scammers and exploiters. They want to pay writers N0.01 per word and they will argue that it's what they pay. The funniest one is that business hub character who wants you to be holed up in some place of his making, writing for a full year before he pays you 1M. He spams almost every thread.

Generally, you will find people looking for who will write for them, but they will never engage and look for ways to scam the ones who eventually write for them.

You are right, sir.
Re: Looking For Recipe Rewriters by JuIiusmalema: 12:58am On Jan 26, 2021
wman:

You are a fo.ol. An irredeemable fo.ol. It's your type that will complain that Nigeria isn't good.

And yet you want to pay writers worse than peanuts. Worse than slave labour self.

Idi.ot.

Omo ale.

Werey oshi.
just ignore the guy, he's mentally deranged
Re: Looking For Recipe Rewriters by ebookz(m): 8:02am On Jan 26, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Exploitative gigs are all over the literature/writing ads.

And they will argue with you as if their life depends on it. They will tell you how they suffered to get the gig, all hail them, thus they should do nothing while you write and for 10k words they will pay you 3k, 3 whopping thousand naira only. Don't forget they want it 100% plagiarism free. They will tell you they didn't force you to write for them. Some will not even pay at the end of it. Exploitation is the word.

The problem is Nigerian writers don't know their worth. If they did, all these ridiculous, and slavish offers will not show up on this forum.
Re: Looking For Recipe Rewriters by BRATISLAVA: 8:23am On Jan 26, 2021
ebookz:

The problem is Nigerian writers don't know their worth. If they did, all these ridiculous, and slavish offers will not show up on this forum.

Very true. But you can't blame them. What is intellectual property where people are hungry and desperate to earn a living?
Re: Looking For Recipe Rewriters by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 1:04am On Jan 28, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Businesscity
I thought I was the only one that noticed that dude.
He spams every thread advertising his rubbish and he has numerous monikers
It's obvious that guy is a conman

1 Like

Re: Looking For Recipe Rewriters by BRATISLAVA: 1:05am On Jan 28, 2021
Ebenezar2O2I:
Businesscity
I thought I was the only one that noticed that dude.
He spams every thread advertising his rubbish and he has numerous monikers
It's obvious that guy is a conman

He has so many names, but anyone who falls for his scam needs to be taught a lesson by being scammed.

Only pity desperate writers who fall into their hands.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Looking For Recipe Rewriters by headboyprince(m): 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
wman:

Idi.ot.

Omo ale.

Werey oshi.

you're the idiot and the fool. it's my money and my job and I get to pay what I want. if you don't want to work then skip pass my thread.

I'm sure you've never paid people before that is why you're talking trash.

i double dare you to create a thread an pay writers what they are worth and see if you'll ever make profit.

you can't call a job I posted exploitation. that money you see there that means nothing to you is something to someone.

for your Information, I said re-writers not writers. both are very different things.
Re: Looking For Recipe Rewriters by headboyprince(m): 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
JuIiusmalema:
just ignore the guy, he's mentally deranged
who is mentally deranged .

(1) (Reply)

News Article Writers Needed! Long Term Opportunity / Writers Needed / Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! : There Is A Price For The Winner/highest Person That Post.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.