Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. (3945 Views)

The Modern Ways Of Getting Wealthy With Peace Of Mind / I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich / Entropy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
Billyonaire666:

The decimal point actually believes he is the numerator and not the denominator here.

Be more cryptic and demandingly demeaning.
If you can't draw a rough sketch of your soul at least,then your post is baseless.
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
HellVictorinho:
If you can't draw a rough sketch of your soul at least,then your post is baseless.
Says who? Ha ha grin
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Says who? Ha ha grin
I don't have to be your boss or your father to ask you thought-provoking questions.
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 01, 2021
Billyonaire666:

The decimal point actually believes he is the numerator and not the denominator here.

Be more cryptic and demandingly demeaning.

Deep riddle... Trying so hard to decode it. Not asking for examining, just fascinated with the word riddle

1 Like

Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by lymelyte(m): 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
The high commission is currently understaffed due to covid-19
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
Spending some quality time on the movies The Matrix(done with the 2 series). I went through the transcript of the architect and neo, and one thing caught my attention. And this thing is: PURPOSE

Is it defined or should one fight to have one? My purpose of being - the very question that has caused me sleepless night and crazy days for over 2 decades, for in my teen years, I have started questioning life and its purpose.

Yesterday, I tried to dymestify the whole concept of parlance of the attribute called God. I felt better when I totally eliminated all the previously held notion of this concept.

I will plug my mind wave to another frequency where God is only MY own purpose. No purpose, No existence of God in this my new found world. I need to defragment my mind to accommodate some new findings I come across each day. Eliminate some partitions totally, make some readjustment and see where this all lead.

I am finding science as an indispensable tool lately... And one critical enigma of all these things is the place of LOVE. I have never felt this way before, I mean the symbiosis of emotion with logic.

A new world to me but I know folks before me have threaded this path. Can machine have emotions? Is not emotion the integral defining quanta of being human? Who thought of love and its quantification? How is it measured to scale?

I hope I don't loss it but I need to experiment soonest. I need to study, learn and grow. I need to understand these things with my limited time on this plane.

I hope it will be fun at the end of the day.
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
Again, I have a deep concern... What is the goal of accumulating experi3nces, since you stated there is no gain or loss in it?

Every day I try to make sense of this whole thing but I keep on going through an endless circle...

Am I programmed to see and appreciate an info based on what I want to see at a given time? Because when I go back to my studies, my comprehension has changed and I noticed I was not aware of an info by the corner.

Am beginning to have little doubt on my cogitative ability... Not sure if I am actually typing this out..

This message and the previous proves there is dissociation in my cogitation ability. One moment I am high, the next is low.

Can't believe I am typing this in a public space.

Cc billyonaire666
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by hunter21(m): 12:35pm On Feb 06, 2021
Billyonaire666:
It seems from my experiences that the default state of the Universe as I perceive is Entropy, and if we ride with the entropy we end in a chaos, so naturally, our mission has a core mandate which includes lowering the entropy of this system within our hearts and mind and by extension to ourselves, family and the companies we wisely or foolishly keep. With emphasis on 'foolishly keep'. Solitude is a luxury that only the wise can afford.

There is a strong possibility that the Beings who raise us, on this our Earth farm, are not the ones who created the specie that we are, but are just clever enough and above us on the food chain that they are able to breed us, and have us reproduce in large numbers for something they are gaining from our actions, foolish or not.

Dear Cows, though we control you, and own you, we are not your creators, we just breed you for economic gains and food.- - Billyonaire 3 verse 16

The farmer, trekking with his cows from Gongola Mountains to the forests of Ogun for pastures is working for someone, a richer man who owns the cows, and the cows and cattles thinks he does love them so much that he can kill fellow humans for him, but the cattles have no idea that somehow that they will end up in our plates and finally in our stomachs and become recycled piece of shit, a manure to the plants he trampled and feed on. Ha Ha. The farmer does not know how to create a cow except breed them. Humans those who manage your affairs from alternate dimensions, which you worship, did not create you, but breed and modified your genes. Be wiser.

You call them Demons, Gods, Angels, etc, some call them Aliens, UFO and others call them Spiritual Beings, but are they really?

Controllers, managers of our emotions, existing in dimensions alternate to this and operating on our frequency spectrum and beyond, tuning our thoughts, manipulating women to destroy their homes and men theirs too and the pains and agonies, joys and happiness and cycles of suffering and existence, yet the cow does not know it will end in the pot of soup?

Your emotion is fuel source, and is a raw energy form, when stimulated iyou are tapped via technologies not physical, none that you can see with the fake eyes and you are just a battery generating energies, antennae attenuating frequencies and communication probes, transceiving data. You are just an alien probe of this dimension and what your eyes see, another Being views from alternates and who will bother to go to mars if your robot can have sex there with other robots and yet you feel the orgasms here.

You are aliens, robots of the real players in a grander simulation. You are not in charge except you decide to take charge, it is called Solitude. Protect your mind and guard it against infections, including emotional attachments. They are the energy generating triggers.

Do not believe my lies. It is foolishness to do so. Only the smart knows I said nothing but one thing.
Hello Sir, are you billyionaire that told us about how and why the pyramids were built??

1 Like

Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by The5DME(m): 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2021
hunter21:

Hello Sir, are you billyionaire that told us about how and why the pyramids were built??

He is
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 06, 2021
leadzeal:

Deep riddle... Trying so hard to decode it. Not asking for examining, just fascinated with the word riddle
Ask that guy to draw any soul.
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Ask that guy to draw any soul.

This is funny though because I cannot comprehend the act of drawing up a soul.

I believe dimension restraint will make it hard to depict even if one can draw it. Will you able to see it if h says he has drawn it?

The telescope, the microscope... And just maybe, the soulscope grin
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 06, 2021
leadzeal:

This is funny though because I cannot comprehend the act of drawing up a soul.

I believe dimension restraint will make it hard to depict even if one can draw it. Will you able to see it if h says he has drawn it?

The telescope, the microscope... And just maybe, the soulscope grin
If the soul exists,then he should be able to draw it.
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
hunter21:

Do you recall his note on why it was built? If so, do share here. I LL appreciate your input.
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

If the soul exists,then he should be able to draw it.

Ok, he tells you he has drawn it. Do you see it?

Ok.. let me formally ask him:

Billyonaire666 can you help us draw up a soul? It will really pacify us, especially on our faith.
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
leadzeal:

I don't want him to tell me anything.
I want him to show me the picture of any soul available.
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I don't want him to tell me anything.
I want him to show me the picture of any soul available.

Ok... Am with you. I have append my signature to this request.

I want to see the soul drawn...

Pls others should append their signature to this request to Foster it.
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by The5DME(m): 4:55pm On Feb 06, 2021
[[s]quote author=HellVictorinho post=98803436]
If the soul exists,then he should be able to draw it.[/quote][/s] you should really keep quiet now. You're really sounding so stupid.

1 Like

Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
The5DME:
[[s]quote author=HellVictorinho post=98803436]
If the soul exists,then he should be able to draw it.[/s] you should really keep quiet now. You're really sounding so stupid.
According to your faulty brain, I am sounding so stupid.
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by The5DME(m): 9:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
[[s]quote author=HellVictorinho post=98811055]
According to your faulty brain, I am sounding so stupid.[/quote][/s]
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by hunter21(m): 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2021
The5DME:

He is
If he is, then today is a great day. I really miss that guy he's a kindred spirit that helped me grow spiritually while in the university. That guy is like a father to me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by hunter21(m): 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
leadzeal:

Do you recall his note on why it was built? If so, do share here. I LL appreciate your input.
https://googleweblight.com/sp?hl=en-NG&u=https://www.nairaland.com/3485088/ancient-pyramids-know-how-it
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 06, 2021
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 2:20am On Feb 07, 2021
leadzeal:

Ok.. let me formally ask him:

Billyonaire666 can you help us draw up a soul? It will really pacify us, especially on our faith.

I do not think there is any highly intelligent system that hasn't found errors in almost all religions. No one with a properly activated brain needs a religion to understand the nature of reality.

As for the nature of the Soul. I had already made my comment on that,
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 2:30am On Feb 07, 2021
hunter21:

I had made my position known, those who were nairanding with me then, would remember my inputs. When this planet was terraformed, there was a need to regulate and manage the harmonics of the Schumann resonance frequencies in other to control our consciousness spectrum and the pyramid, the moon and the solar system are a complex system of technologies that must be there support life on this dimension. Tear down that pyramids and the other so-called temples, which are actually part of the motherboard of Earth and this dimension will face crisis of consciousness.
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 2:35am On Feb 07, 2021
leadzeal:
Again, I have a deep concern... What is the goal of accumulating experi3nces, since you stated there is no gain or loss in it?

Every day I try to make sense of this whole thing but I keep on going through an endless circle...

Am I programmed to see and appreciate an info based on what I want to see at a given time? Because when I go back to my studies, my comprehension has changed and I noticed I was not aware of an info by the corner.

Am beginning to have little doubt on my cogitative ability... Not sure if I am actually typing this out..

This message and the previous proves there is dissociation in my cogitation ability. One moment I am high, the next is low.

Can't believe I am typing this in a public space.

Cc billyonaire666

Cognitive dissonance comes at certain phases of awakening. You are not crazy, but depend less on the materials on the internet, as it might fragment your mental faculties and reasoning. You must be careful of the data you consume, if not properly synched, you might not get the 360 of the entire picture. It is more dangerous.

Ignorance is bliss except you are able to unlearn and relearn.

Truth is not really complex, follow the Sciences, I mean Quantum Sciences and ignore Classical and Orthodox as those are Dogmatic Religions too.

Meditate more and ask the Universe and the Creator to guide you to the truth in your dreams and using the extra senses, cos the 5 senses locks you into this dimension of Lies and maya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 5:14am On Feb 07, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Cognitive dissonance comes at certain phases of awakening. You are not crazy, but depend less on the materials on the internet, as it might fragment your mental faculties and reasoning. You must be careful of the data you consume, if not properly synched, you might not get the 360 of the entire picture. It is more dangerous.

Ignorance is bliss except you are able to unlearn and relearn.

Truth is not really complex, follow the Sciences, I mean Quantum Sciences and ignore Classical and Orthodox as those are Dogmatic Religions too.

Meditate more and ask the Universe and the Creator to guide you to the truth in your dreams and using the extra senses, cos the 5 senses locks you into this dimension of Lies and maya.

I really appreciate your input sir, especially the suggestion of employing quantum sciences and less dependency on Orthodox structure.

It is like the earth is circumvented by a range of frequencies and all beings yet to uncover this phenomenon are trapped in this reality. And this brings me to your previous explanation on nature of waves - delta, theta, alpha, beta, gamma.

I also want to thank you for explaining my source of cogitation dissonance. I am an avid reader from an early age but now I properly realize what I read influences my nature of cogitation, and consequently, my entire being. So I intend to adopt a more filtered approach in absorbing any information.

In sum, I believe the truth is about finding and entering through the 'spirit' frequency outside the earth walls. Just like tuning in on a radio frequency. And I suppose the programmable soul chips is instrumental in achieving this as you earlier described.

You said something about the wave points, do you mean range instead of point? Or is there an absolute point where a walk through can occur? Is the walk-in phase subjected to one's level of knowing? Here, I simply mean, if one is yet to properly understand this whole riddle, but yet on the point, will the frequency door fling open?

Lastly, you buttress alot about meditation and even the subject of this thread is central to meditation. I meditate on flowing thoughts and receive occasionally via intuition. How can one properly meditate so as to completely shut up the thoughts in order to access a bandwidth well pass the frequency of earth? I hope to frame this last inquiry properly once I understand the question properly myself.
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
leadzeal:

I really appreciate your input sir, especially the suggestion of employing quantum sciences and less dependency on Orthodox structure.

It is like the earth is circumvented by a range of frequencies and all beings yet to uncover this phenomenon are trapped in this reality. And this brings me to your previous explanation on nature of waves - delta, theta, alpha, beta, gamma.

I also want to thank you for explaining my source of cogitation dissonance. I am an avid reader from an early age but now I properly realize what I read influences my nature of cogitation, and consequently, my entire being. So I intend to adopt a more filtered approach in absorbing any information.

In sum, I believe the truth is about finding and entering through the 'spirit' frequency outside the earth walls. Just like tuning in on a radio frequency. And I suppose the programmable soul chips is instrumental in achieving this as you earlier described.

You said something about the wave points, do you mean range instead of point? Or is there an absolute point where a walk through can occur? Is the walk-in phase subjected to one's level of knowing? Here, I simply mean, if one is yet to properly understand this whole riddle, but yet on the point, will the frequency door fling open?

Lastly, you buttress alot about meditation and even the subject of this thread is central to meditation. I meditate on flowing thoughts and receive occasionally via intuition. How can one properly meditate so as to completely shut up the thoughts in order to access a bandwidth well pass the frequency of earth? I hope to frame this last inquiry properly once I understand the question properly myself.

Earth has multiples of dimensions. The Spectrum of Consciousness of our 'physical world' is within the range of the Rainbow (ROYGBIV), so our eyes as extension of our brain is designed to accommodate phenomena within this range.

To 'sense' the other realities (alternate physical realities in alternate dimensions), you need to shut down the sensors that locks you to this dimension and let the frequencies of the signals outside this bandwidth to filter in through your mind and soul faculties.

Spirituality is just a word used to explain the Digital Sciences of the Simulation more advanced than the orthodox sciences can accommodate for now.

We are living in a quantum universe and have the faculties to find ourselves on different planets and planes of existences depending on the brainwave or quantum states we tune to.

QED.

As for Cognitive Dissonance, it comes with the awakening processes as we are loaded and bombarded with excessive data, most of which do not really sync with the basic facts, but the mind with its Autonomous Intelligence Faculties has a way of making of thoughts real, which is why we all have our individual realities and relative truths based on our divergent experiences.

But the core truth, does not rely on our experience and does not even care.

Go within, and ask questions and the managers of the universe will talk back, but be careful to only ask the most clever hierarchy, we have too many stupid spirits as we have humans grin

There might come a time you have to argue with Jesus or Mohamed after all, what did they really know in those thousands of years ago without knowledge of computing and logic systems. All we had then was right brain sensing the alternate realities and believing Heaven is all we should aim for, when in essence, heavens are planetary systems and locations in timed spaces. My data comes from knowledge outside of hosted realities, so I seem to be at a different wavelength of the 'madness' we call 'overstanding'.

One was a carpenter and fisherman and the other was a a herdsman.

But we must respect them for what they were spiritually and their message of Peace, Love and Hope and Grace. I love them, but there comes a time a child must know beyond the father if he works hard and studies more than their parents.

1 Like

Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Earth has multiples of dimensions. The Spectrum of Consciousness of our 'physical world' is within the range of the Rainbow (ROYGBIV), so our eyes as extension of our brain is designed to accommodate phenomena within this range.

To 'sense' the other realities (alternate physical realities in alternate dimensions), you need to shut down the sensors that locks you to this dimension and let the frequencies of the signals outside this bandwidth to filter in through your mind and soul faculties.

Spirituality is just a word used to explain the Digital Sciences of the Simulation more advanced than the orthodox sciences can accommodate for now.

We are living in a quantum universe and have the faculties to find ourselves on different planets and planes of existences depending on the brainwave or quantum states we tune to.

QED.

As for Cognitive Dissonance, it comes with the awakening processes as we are loaded and bombarded with excessive data, most of which do not really sync with the basic facts, but the mind with its Autonomous Intelligence Faculties has a way of making of thoughts real, which is why we all have our individual realities and relative truths based on our divergent experiences.

But the core truth, does not rely on our experience and does not even care.

Go within, and ask questions and the managers of the universe will talk back, but be careful to only ask the most clever hierarchy, we have too many stupid spirits as we have humans grin

There might come a time you have to argue with Jesus or Mohamed after all, what did they really know in those thousands of years ago without knowledge of computing and logic systems. All we had then was right brain sensing the alternate realities and believing Heaven is all we should aim for, when in essence, heavens are planetary systems and locations in timed spaces. My data comes from knowledge outside of hosted realities, so I seem to be at a different wavelength of the 'madness' we call 'overstanding'.

One was a carpenter and fisherman and the other was a a herdsman.

But we must respect them for what they were spiritually and their message of Peace, Love and Hope and Grace. I love them, but there comes a time a child must know beyond the father if he works hard and studies more than their parents.

Thank you for the succinct response. I can't believe I am finding it difficult to ask a concrete question. I really don't know why I feel I should just wait and see things unfold.

Do you understand why I feel this way? Don't miscontrue me, I have barrages of questions but cannot really formulate the thoughts. The silence voice is to just wait it through.

Can one go on with the 'normal' life? Can it be parallelled with this new quest of reality? I have been disconnected for a long time now with mudane everyday things so has properly channel my energy to this search. My challenge now is building up steam to continue with the conventional things.. so much lackluster in me, I have lost every iota of spark necessary to resume the usual world.

Or should I listen to the silent message of Wait.

Went through the pyramid thread and the other thread on the concept of God, and I must say it was like leaving gold on a common street. Well, such is life.

I appreciate you taking time to address my concerns.
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
leadzeal:

Thank you for the succinct response. I can't believe I am finding it difficult to ask a concrete question. I really don't know why I feel I should just wait and see things unfold.

Do you understand why I feel this way? Don't miscontrue me, I have barrages of questions but cannot really formulate the thoughts. The silence voice is to just wait it through.

Can one go on with the 'normal' life? Can it be parallelled with this new quest of reality? I have been disconnected for a long time now with mudane everyday things so has properly channel my energy to this search. My challenge now is building up steam to continue with the conventional things.. so much lackluster in me, I have lost every iota of spark necessary to resume the usual world.

Or should I listen to the silent message of Wait.

Went through the pyramid thread and the other thread on the concept of God, and I must say it was like leaving gold on a common street. Well, such is life.

I appreciate you taking time to address my concerns.

Happened to me, so I am advising from the heart when I say 'pause' the spiritual research and find yourself some material wealth. I am deeply serious about this. The soul does not really bother if you chop food or bath, it is just gulping data to help spirit tune to the right connectivity node.

Go and find money and you will be successful.

One more thing - in your quest for money, do not call yourself a criminal or a saint in your enterprise. Do what ever brings cash but dont take a life and be not the reason anyone commits suicide, but use your knowledge to command wealth and command those unseen guides of yours to bring you abundance.

In fact, if you do not become a successful millionaire, do not talk to me. That is how serious I want all those who read from me to be successful.

Be rich and wealthy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Happened to me, so I am advising from the heart when I say 'pause' the spiritual research and find yourself some material wealth. I am deeply serious about this. The soul does not really borther if you chop food or bath, it is just gulping data to help spirit tune to the right connectivity node.

Go and find money and you will be successful.

One more thing - in your quest for money, do not call yourself a criminal or a saint in your enterprise. Do what ever brings cash but dont take a life and be not the reason anyone commits suicide, but use your knowledge to command wealth and command those unseen guides of yours to bring you abundance.

In fact, if you do not become a successful millionaire, do not talk to me. That is how serious I want all those who read from me to be successful.

Be rich and wealthy.

Thank you for this advice.

I meet the door during this quest, but was so enthralled with this spirituality thing that I did not bother with it. I know what to do and I will start aligning my energy to that, hopefully this week.

Commanding unseen guides? They helped with me an elusive code I searched all my life for. Can I further probe them for 'anything'? But understand the code was all I needed. 'Anything' here simply means a little push. Or should I figure a way out by myself?
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
leadzeal:

Thank you for this advice.

I meet the door during this quest, but was so enthralled with this spirituality thing that I did not bother with it. I know what to do and I will start aligning my energy to that, hopefully this week.

Commanding unseen guides? They helped with me an elusive code I searched all my life for. Can I further probe them for 'anything'? But understand the code was all I needed. 'Anything' here simply means a little push. Or should I figure a way out by myself?

Use the Reticular Activing System and ask the most advance forces in the Universe to provide you your heart's desire. They are always there with you as long as you are interested in spiritual quest. Just say, Most Advanced Positive Forces in the Universe'. That should do.

Enjoy, and remember to bring your Tithe to me when the flow comes. I need a Boring Machine to build an underground city, so direct the energies my way too.

1 Like

Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Use the Reticular Activing System and ask the most advance forces in the Universe to provide you your heart's desire. They are always there with you as long as you are interested in spiritual quest. Just say, Most Advanced Positive Forces in the Universe'. That should do.

Enjoy, and remember to bring your Tithe to me when the flow comes. I need a Boring Machine to build an underground city, so direct the energies my way too.

Thank you. I know I will meet you in the ethereal when the time is right. I also have plans for an underground city and I know is no coincidence. Other great ideas, but let me stay low.

Hmm. Tithe? Your username don't need scrumbs from the table. wink

Thank you. Ask and it shall be given, seek and ye shall find, knock and it shall be open unto you. Once again, thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Is Right As A Christian To Kiss Your Girlfriend Once In A While / Does God Answer The Prayer Of Death ? / Pastor Femi Paul’s Wife In Adultery Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.