Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

COVID-19: Sergio Aguero Tests Positive, Self-isolates - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / COVID-19: Sergio Aguero Tests Positive, Self-isolates (7137 Views)

Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban / Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat / Sergio Aguero Faints, Taken To Hospital At Halftime As Nigeria Defeats Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Sergio Aguero Tests Positive, Self-isolates by Emax911: 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
them done get this guy
Re: COVID-19: Sergio Aguero Tests Positive, Self-isolates by Angelfrost(m): 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
xynerise:
They should just end this season of EPL like this grin

Won't that just be convenient... How about they just cancel it, and start afresh later in the year?!! tongue cool cool
Re: COVID-19: Sergio Aguero Tests Positive, Self-isolates by Emax911: 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
[quote author=thelinguist post=98296482][/quote]

Re: COVID-19: Sergio Aguero Tests Positive, Self-isolates by Angelfrost(m): 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
Reeses:

Wow Where is she at? My Prayers with her.

You actually fell for that?!!... Damn son!!! grin grin grin
Re: COVID-19: Sergio Aguero Tests Positive, Self-isolates by Reeses: 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
Angelfrost:

You actually fell for that?!!... Damn son!!! grin grin grin
Lol yll stupid.
Re: COVID-19: Sergio Aguero Tests Positive, Self-isolates by Dollanaira: 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
Really
Re: COVID-19: Sergio Aguero Tests Positive, Self-isolates by airsaylongcome: 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
Reeses:

Wow Where is she at? My Prayers with her.

One of the private isolation facilities in Lagos. Every night I sleep hoping not to get a heart breaking call.
Re: COVID-19: Sergio Aguero Tests Positive, Self-isolates by royalmu: 5:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
airsaylongcome:
Covid is very real. Even here in Nigeria. All those saying it doesn't exist I wish Covid-19 on their entire family. I saw hell when I was ill with it. Mother in law is currently in ICU half conscious, on ventilator and with hypotension. I'm praying she pulls through. One week of hell
What were the symptoms you had and how did you pull through?
Re: COVID-19: Sergio Aguero Tests Positive, Self-isolates by airsaylongcome: 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
royalmu:
What were the symptoms you had and how did you pull through?

Started out like malaria. Treated with Co-artem without response. Quickly went for a Covid test. I advice everyone who goes for a test to use a facility that does PCR test (which is the gold standard Covid test) instead of the Rapid Testing kit that a lot of these facilities use.

Symptoms
Fever
Headache
Body pains
Fatigue
Coughing (my wife has this symptom very bad. There were days she would start coughing intensely for up to 20mins)
Complete loss of appetite. I was diagnosed on Dec 24 so Christmas and New Year were errors. You will see a plate full of food you would normally devour but you go just dey look am like mirror

I don't have any underlying or Co-morbid health conditions so I didn't experience extreme symptoms. But you see that tiredness and body pain? Naaaah I've never experienced that before
Re: COVID-19: Sergio Aguero Tests Positive, Self-isolates by royalmu: 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Started out like malaria. Treated with Co-artem without response. Quickly went for a Covid test. I advice everyone who goes for a test to use a facility that does PCR test (which is the gold standard Covid test) instead of the Rapid Testing kit that a lot of these facilities use.

Symptoms
Fever
Headache
Body pains
Fatigue
Coughing (my wife has this symptom very bad. There were days she would start coughing intensely for up to 20mins)
Complete loss of appetite. I was diagnosed on Dec 24 so Christmas and New Year were errors. You will see a plate full of food you would normally devour but you go just dey look am like mirror

I don't have any underlying or Co-morbid health conditions so I didn't experience extreme symptoms. But you see that tiredness and body pain? Naaaah I've never experienced that before
Ok. I'm glad you are better now. Thanks for sharing your experience.
Re: COVID-19: Sergio Aguero Tests Positive, Self-isolates by Babysho(m): 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2021
tamdun:

Fitness

Does that mean Aguero is gonna die? Since he's currently unfit grin
Re: COVID-19: Sergio Aguero Tests Positive, Self-isolates by IamAsiri: 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2021
HonEmeritus:
I'm not sure any footballer have died of COVID-19.
So you will be fine grin

I think one actually did die. A 21 yr old football coach/footballer who after having Covid discovered he had leukaemia too. He didn't survive it.
Re: COVID-19: Sergio Aguero Tests Positive, Self-isolates by Bigredmachine: 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
this guy should just retire from football... i cant remember when last he played football self... if not one injury to another... its from one illness to coro grin grin
Re: COVID-19: Sergio Aguero Tests Positive, Self-isolates by Olakunleyakub(m): 6:44pm On Jan 21, 2021
Wahala for Sergio aguero this season..from one issue to the other..

I hope he play some matches before the end of the season!
Re: COVID-19: Sergio Aguero Tests Positive, Self-isolates by xynerise: 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
Angelfrost:

Won't that just be convenient... How about they just cancel it, and start afresh later in the year?!! tongue cool cool
You are just jealous grin
Re: COVID-19: Sergio Aguero Tests Positive, Self-isolates by Bimpe29: 7:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
We wish him sound and quick recovery.

Yahaya Bello says covid-19 is hoax sha.
Re: COVID-19: Sergio Aguero Tests Positive, Self-isolates by daniel34840: 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
Wahala for Sergio aguero this season..from one issue to the other..I hope he play some matches before the end of the season!
Re: COVID-19: Sergio Aguero Tests Positive, Self-isolates by bluefilm: 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
Catching ordinary flu is now a big deal.

Well sha, to deceive people on a massive scale is not that difficult as long as you have people in authority collaborating with you.
Re: COVID-19: Sergio Aguero Tests Positive, Self-isolates by todayprimenews: 6:02am On Jan 22, 2021
Re: COVID-19: Sergio Aguero Tests Positive, Self-isolates by inogoods: 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Week 18 UK Pool Fixtures / Nigeria Won 700 Medals Under My Reign – Dalung / Guinea Vs Gambia AFCON 2021 Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 24th January 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.