Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says (69012 Views)

Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay / Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally / Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Ctorch: 5:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
Bolu, one of the sons of former presidential aide Doyin Okupe has come out as gay.

Bolu shared a photo of himself in a rainbow-coloured shorts with a rainbow flag behind him.

“Yes, I’m Gay AF,”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKREamUs0y5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

he captioned the photo.

Bolu graduated from the University of Manchester, UK, back in 2015

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by SonOfMargaret27: 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
It is well......

8 Likes

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by ItsTutsi(m): 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2021
Afonja will be disapointed

Modified:
I just spoke to Afonja, he said "Nasir, this disappointment is beyond wat I got from Alimi.. in fact I forgive Alimi"

218 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Realtord43: 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
And yes nobody care cool

50 Likes

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by dlaw70(m): 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
Bobrisky tribesmen.

Always representing .

Two faced people.

180 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by flamingREED(m): 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
Romans 1:26-27, 32 (KJV) For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

173 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by macolino(m): 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
What a shame

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Tk4all(m): 5:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
Useless generation

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Omihanifa: 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2021
The rich also cry
This boy don successfully disgrace his father publicly undecided

Any day the man criticize his political opponents those ones go Yab am back say his son nah GAY

128 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by LMS1(m): 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2021
DISGUSTING SET OF ANIMAL

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by PrinceOfLagos: 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2021
Your parents won't be proud of you

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Romanoff(f): 6:08pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sometime, the devil uses children to torment their parents.

His life, his choice.

Before you judge him, take note that the fornicator, the adulterer(ess) and homosexuals are going to the same destination via different routes.

Make I carry my wahala dey go.

158 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Moferere: 6:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
Lost soul

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
AlfaB:

Yorubas and gayism.

Maybe there is some blood historical bond to it..
Or Maybe it is genetic

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
why these abortion of a people choose to use the rainbow representation which Yahweh gave Noah as a sign is what i don't understand

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
AlfaB:

No wonder fulanis are giving it to them. All their men don turn women finish.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by idealogical: 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
Good for him.

Sometimes in life, you just have to be yourself..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by backT(m): 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2021
Hmmmmm, his father will be proud of him. grin grin
Mtchww

3 Likes

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by christistruth01: 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Ha ha ha

From history and on same nairaland

Sango was Gay

Bobrisky

Denrele Edun

Chef Ayomide

Bisi Alimi..

Bola Okupe Just joined

Still Submitting...[ bit blunt]

Alaafin Sango was married with 3 wives and Children.

His most famous wife was Oya whom he loved so much to the extent of letting her plait his hair as she pleased.

Homosexuality was an unimaginable abomination.

He would have been asked to go to "Sleep". by his people.

Anyone else attempting such a thing would have been beheaded instantly.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by nazicartel(m): 7:03pm On Jan 21, 2021
He did that for media attention,,, infact even if he's a gay, what's our business, he has chosen his way to live... Went to one state capital here ooooo, my friend took me for a tour and we went to an estate , when we came out the guy told me that the number of gays driving cars there and living good life without.....
I was like Throw work bang pussy nah,, which one be throw work bang strongman yansh... Make my Selina man no try give me that as a condition, I will burn his/her temple

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by lasisi69(f): 7:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
AlfaB:

No wonder fulanis are giving it to them. All their men don turn women finish.
lol

9 Likes

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by chamboy(m): 7:05pm On Jan 21, 2021
His father sef look like gay

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by BigSarah(f): 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2021
Live and love your truth .... No one should be despised with whatever they do with their Dingle

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Sonnobax15(m): 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
shocked

I don't think I'll have any problem with homosexuality or lesbianism...
But the fact that a fellow nigga like me will have the guts to fall in love with my strong black nyansh beats my imagination...

And na only mad man go reason him fellow nigga nyansh as soft and worthy to twanked..

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
what a shame
and the Buffoon is proud to say it publicly
and a fellow guy will Bleep this one and still cum...
I just laugh cus your gay story won't last

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says by ednut1(m): 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
So

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Landlord Ejects Friday Opurum, Traffic Warden Awarded By Governor Wike / Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos) / Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.