Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

How do I get - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How do I get (3110 Views)

How Can I Get Unilorin To Send My Transcripts To WES / Why Do Nigerian Universities Charge Ridiculous Amount For Transcripts? / PLEASE HELP(UNILAG TRANSCRIPT): How Do I Get My Transcripts Processed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How do I get by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
Hello

Thanks
Re: How do I get by horlahsunbo225(m): 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
Skyview01:
Hello,

I am trying to get my transcript from Olabisi Onabanjo University. I have collected in the past and i have a copy but I lost my contact in the transcript office.

Any advice or help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Go to PS or you can search online(the process can be done online)
Re: How do I get by derommyvent: 8:30am On Mar 23, 2021
Skyview01:
Hello,

I am trying to get my transcript from Olabisi Onabanjo University. I have collected in the past and i have a copy but I lost my contact in the transcript office.

Thanks

Good morning, how far with your transcript? I also want to request for mine.
Re: How do I get by Midex88(m): 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
horlahsunbo225:

Go to PS or you can search online(the process can be done online)

The online process... How fast will it be done..
Re: How do I get by Midex88(m): 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
derommyvent:

Good morning, how far with your transcript? I also want to request for mine.

Hi dear.. Have you been able to get yours. Thanks
Re: How do I get by horlahsunbo225(m): 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
Midex88:

The online process... How fast will it be done..
I've not tried it
Re: How do I get by Midex88(m): 6:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
Skyview01:
Hello,

Thanks

On the oou transcript website, its asking for email address of recipient. Pls which email did you input for wes..
Re: How do I get by Midex88(m): 7:10am On May 03, 2021
Is there anyone who has processed transcript olabisi onabanjo university oou for WES verification? If so, how did you go about completing the whole process after payment.
Its been over 3weeks of payment of N51k for a friend..yet to major update... I will appreciate steps on how he can go about it... Thanks
Re: How do I get by Rey33: 5:52am On Oct 13, 2021
[quote author=Skyview01 post=98297031]Hello,
Good morning skyview01, pls can u help me I am depressed
Re: How do I get by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 15, 2021
[quote author=Rey33 post=106690542][/quote]

How can i help you?
Re: How do I get by Rey33: 8:42am On Oct 15, 2021
Thank you
Re: How do I get by omoharry(f): 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
I tried requesting for my transcript via their online portal. On completion of my registration I was told my matric number cannot be found .Hence, I could not login .Has anyone encountered similar problem ? The OOU online portal is https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://etranscript.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/&ved=2ahUKEwiSnuq_gs3zAhXaD2MBHWOwC0sQFnoECAsQAg&usg=AOvVaw1VGigtBaG3vTovCo_KWp2D
Re: How do I get by ewuoso(m): 9:47am On Jan 19, 2022
Pls I have made payment twice and I am yet to get my transcript, has anyone been able to, I need help
Re: How do I get by horlahsunbo225(m): 10:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
You'll have to find connection in school cos it's difficult getting transcripts in OOU
Re: How do I get by ewuoso(m): 2:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
horlahsunbo225:
You'll have to find connection in school cos it's difficult getting transcripts in OOU

Pls do you know anyone there.
I don't
Re: How do I get by bidemialade43: 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
horlahsunbo225:
Sure link please!!!.

U guys should drop numbers
Re: How do I get by horlahsunbo225(m): 3:23am On Feb 19, 2022
bidemialade43:

Sure link please!!!.

U guys should drop numbers
The best is to go down to school
Re: How do I get by PECng: 10:43am On Jun 21, 2022
What an Unofficial Transcript and an Official Transcript Mean and what they can Be Used For
Having to explain to clients the meaning and uses of unofficial transcript and of official transcript is one of the things we steadily encounter per day, it’s almost like travel agents/PR and schools aren’t explaining enough what they mean when they ask travel aspirants to provide their unofficial or official transcript. But this is Pathfinders Edu. Consultancy (PEC), part of our jobs is to enlighten people who may be needing such, and the fact that this write-up caught your interest and retains your attention till this line can only mean that this topic we are about to discuss means so much to you. Trust us to give you the best of information anytime. Now let’s talk about what unofficial transcript and an official transcript mean and what we can use the two for. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2022/06/what-unofficial-transcript-and-official.html

Re: How do I get by PECng: 11:19am On Jun 21, 2022
What an Unofficial Transcript and an Official Transcript Mean and what they can Be Used For
Having to explain to clients the meaning and uses of unofficial transcript and of official transcript is one of the things we steadily encounter per day, it’s almost like travel agents/PR and schools aren’t explaining enough what they mean when they ask travel aspirants to provide their unofficial or official transcript. But this is Pathfinders Edu. Consultancy (PEC), part of our jobs is to enlighten people who may be needing such, and the fact that this write-up caught your interest and retains your attention till this line can only mean that this topic we are about to discuss means so much to you. Trust us to give you the best of information anytime. Now let’s talk about what unofficial transcript and an official transcript mean and what we can use the two for. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2022/06/what-unofficial-transcript-and-official.html

Re: How do I get by OperationalVehi: 7:04am On Aug 07, 2022
Skyview01:
Hello,
Hello,

Thanks
hi hope you got it
Re: How do I get by Sagaciousd1: 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2022
OperationalVehi:
hi hope you got it

Can you help?
Re: How do I get by Abover1: 6:53am On Oct 07, 2022
I can help you with your transcript chat me on 08058863371 oou only
Re: How do I get by StylishMoyo: 5:36am On Nov 23, 2022
I am interested bro. I don chat you now.
Abover1:
I can help you with your transcript chat me on 08058863371 oou only
Re: How do I get by greenverte(f): 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
StylishMoyo:
I am interested bro. I don chat you now.

Have you been able to get someone to sort out the transcript?

(1) (Reply)

Federal Poly Nekede Cut-off Mark / Lasu 2016/2017 Pre Degree Form/ Post Utme Form/direct Entry Form Is Out / The Summary Of Jamb 2017 Literature Text ,in Dependence By Sarah Ladipo Mayinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.