Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,124 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Imo State Discovers Warehouse Loaded With Government Properties - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Discovers Warehouse Loaded With Government Properties (49807 Views)

Ondo Govt Petition Police Over Agoola's Refusal To Return Government Properties / Imo State Govt Discovers Warehouse Loaded With Govt Properties (photos) / Kebbi Youths Destroy Government Properties, Billboards In A "Violent Protest" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State Discovers Warehouse Loaded With Government Properties by Eagban(m): 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
Wayo dey this one... This is staged!
Re: Imo State Discovers Warehouse Loaded With Government Properties by EMMY76: 3:26pm On Jan 22, 2021
kolakolex:
curruption has killed more Nigerians than malaria, HIV and corona.
From what I can see, they are equipment for light project. Sometimes people steal what they don't even need, they took those equipment because they we're in charge and re ready to make sure it rot away in that warehouse instead of making it benefit the people it meant for. This is pure wickedness.

Ihedioha also recovered govt chairs, cuttons, kitchen utensils etc stored in containers in the same aba road hidden by the former governor. Rochas even descended so low to remove toilet seats and the only generator serving the whole imo state govt house before handing over. In a sane society corrupt politicians like rochas have no business in politics.
Re: Imo State Discovers Warehouse Loaded With Government Properties by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2021
smallsmall:

You see why some of you can never pass ordinary WAEC exam? grin
He asked for explanation on how a damaged roof, with evidence of water leaking through it over a prolonged period of time, will have DRY Cartons right underneath the damaged area and will not show any sign of wetness?

And read your response above and see if it has any relationship with the question.
I pass his exam because that is what his question implies
Re: Imo State Discovers Warehouse Loaded With Government Properties by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2021
LadySarah:
The same reason Ihedioha was criticised.

God bless you o, I thought no one will remember. This was the same reason they criticised Ihedioha, funny how they're doing exactly the same thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo State Discovers Warehouse Loaded With Government Properties by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2021
Kettle calling Pot BLACK
Re: Imo State Discovers Warehouse Loaded With Government Properties by samwillyco1(m): 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
IMO and Abia state na the same thing
Re: Imo State Discovers Warehouse Loaded With Government Properties by chaloskyx: 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2021
TELL US SOMETHING NEW THERES NO SUPRISE HERE AFTERALL ITS THE SAME GOVT THAT HIDES INDOMIE AND RICE FROM ITS CITIZENS
Re: Imo State Discovers Warehouse Loaded With Government Properties by jamjo: 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2021
membranus:

A Rochas Okorocha apologist spotted.

Let's call a thief a thief to shame him.

This is not the first time his atrocities have been discovered in the state.

I'm not anyone's apologist but if I will be not a character like Rochas having said that, I ask questions if there is a need to do so.
Re: Imo State Discovers Warehouse Loaded With Government Properties by pquaver(m): 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
Mopolchi:
Okoroawusa hand fit dey inside shocked shocked

No wonder he wan form new party..
Re: Imo State Discovers Warehouse Loaded With Government Properties by pepperdemzombie: 7:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
Na Tinubu and Lagos be their problems.
Re: Imo State Discovers Warehouse Loaded With Government Properties by MOVIC6: 6:55am On Jan 23, 2021
And you think Roch is a Saint...?
JudgeKronos:

I stopped reading from here....
Re: Imo State Discovers Warehouse Loaded With Government Properties by dozies: 7:08am On Jan 23, 2021
Please this propaganda is too childish. Those Solar panels and beautification trees are for the trees you are already destroying in Owerri city.
You are too childish in pursuing hatred. Rochas is miles ahead of you in development and strategic planning. Stop fighting a lost battle and focus on continuing where Rochas stopped. Focus on road construction for instance........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola / Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today / Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.