Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,449 members, 7,801,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

127 Soldiers Resign From Nigerian Army - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 127 Soldiers Resign From Nigerian Army (62735 Views)

The Moment Buhari Signed ₦17.127 Trillion 2022 Budget Into Law (Photos) / 3 Officials Resign From Governor Obaseki's Cabinet / 49 Of 127 Buhari, Osinbajo’s Aides Get N2.48bn In Four Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 127 Soldiers Resign From Nigerian Army by sabisero: 11:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
Islie:
The 127 soldiers, drawn from the junior cadres of the army, are serving in the force’s various formations in the country.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/437852-exclusive-127-soldiers-resign-from-nigerian-army.html
why alwyaz fake news about Nigeria �
I think with this now ipob can defeat Nigeria and get freedom ��
Re: 127 Soldiers Resign From Nigerian Army by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Ok.. But these are cowards that joined the Nigeria Army just for the financial gains; and the khaki, which they use to intimidate and brutalize innocent civilians... They never joined to fight any nonsense insecurity. Reason they always CHICKEN out when the BULLish terrorists charge at them... Glad the bloody cowards are resigning by themselves! LOL!

Nigeria, the giant of Africa, deserves courageous, gallant, committed, agile, intelligent, and patriotic soldiers! Not these bloody sissies!

God bless our gallant soldiers.
God bless all patriotic Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Dull headed attention seeking mslim northerner. That's what your dad never told your that you are.

1 Like

Re: 127 Soldiers Resign From Nigerian Army by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Ok.. But these are cowards that joined the Nigeria Army just for the financial gains; and the khaki, which they use to intimidate and brutalize innocent civilians... They never joined to fight any nonsense insecurity. Reason they always CHICKEN out when the BULLish terrorists charge at them... Glad the bloody cowards are resigning by themselves! LOL!

Nigeria, the giant of Africa, deserves courageous, gallant, committed, agile, intelligent, and patriotic soldiers! Not these bloody sissies!

Go and join the army!!!!
You think bravery and stupidity mean the same thing,abi.

3 Likes

Re: 127 Soldiers Resign From Nigerian Army by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 21, 2021
sabisero:
why alwyaz fake news about Nigeria �
I think with this now ipob can defeat Nigeria and get freedom ��
Define Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 127 Soldiers Resign From Nigerian Army by flokii: 11:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
Nigerian Army is long gone.. buy weapons, kit the soldiers, na lie. All the pleas fell on deaf ears, instead they kept looting and stealing.

Now that thier morale is dead.. send the money you stole to fight in their place. Messed up country of thieves!

3 Likes

Re: 127 Soldiers Resign From Nigerian Army by Kettlecorn: 11:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
flokii:
Nigerian Army is long gone.. buy weapons, kit the soldiers, na lie. All the pleas fell on deaf ears, instead they kept looting and stealing.

Now that thier morale is dead.. send the money you stole to fight in their place. Messed up country of thieves!

LOL, who wan die. Army is now no better than police. Nigerian Army where they count bullets for soldiers before going to the warfront. Each soldier will get 50 bullets and must account for each when they return because oga has chopped the money for ammunition. If care is not taken, 2 soldiers will share one gun. The soldiers will also fuel the APC out of their own pocket. BH will fire 100 bullets in one burst of fire while our soldiers are expected to fire 50 in one week at the war front shocked

3 Likes

Re: 127 Soldiers Resign From Nigerian Army by TruthinAction: 11:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
They are definitely soldiers from the south or Christians. They will replace them with repentant Boko Haram. Their plan is working. You either kill them or scare them to resign. But God will override their evil agenda.
Re: 127 Soldiers Resign From Nigerian Army by flokii: 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
Kettlecorn:

LOL, who wan die. Army is now no better than police. Nigerian Army where they count bullets for soldiers before going to the warfront. Each soldier will get 50 bullets and must account for each when they return because oga has chopped the money for ammunition. If care is not taken, 2 soldiers will share one gun. The soldiers will also fuel the APC out of their own pocket. BH will fire 100 bullets in one burst of fire while our soldiers are expected to fire 50 in one week at the war front shocked

Just imagine.. I wonder when the Black man especially Nigerians will fully evolve to humans.

No auditing, no accountability, nothing.. Yet the Senate passes trillions of Naira on Security annually all for some people's pockets.
Soldiers wey get brain will def. japa to obodo oyinbo for better living.

Silence by the masses will end up killing Nigeria.
Re: 127 Soldiers Resign From Nigerian Army by od501: 11:30pm On Jan 21, 2021
Islie:
The 127 soldiers, drawn from the junior cadres of the army, are serving in the force’s various formations in the country.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/437852-exclusive-127-soldiers-resign-from-nigerian-army.html

Permit me to call them "127 wise men"

1 Like

Re: 127 Soldiers Resign From Nigerian Army by streetsoldier1(m): 11:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
SilverNorGold:

hope you are in the army already ....

1 Like

Re: 127 Soldiers Resign From Nigerian Army by KingMicky3286: 11:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
Government na Boko haram. Dem know.

Re: 127 Soldiers Resign From Nigerian Army by Joseph08(m): 11:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
So they're tired of wearing khaki and intimidating bloody civilians grin

Most joined the military for their selfish interest now they've realised Nigeria doesn't give a fvck about them.

Oga at the top will be drinking coffee and enjoying A/c in the office while others will be hunting for;

Bokoharam

Herdsmen

Banditary, etc.

Without sufficient weapons thereby putting their lives at risk.

Shithole Corntree isn't worth dying for so best decisions they've made so far.

1 Like

Re: 127 Soldiers Resign From Nigerian Army by GeneralB: 11:53pm On Jan 21, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Oga you're speaking from the limitation of your understanding.
Some of them might have better Jobs to do outside the army, Some medically unfit, Some might even find the Army not as they expected.
If e easy you sef go join Army now.

1 Like

Re: 127 Soldiers Resign From Nigerian Army by femmy2010(m): 12:15am On Jan 22, 2021
An inlaw resigned in 2009 and others joined.That has always been the case
Re: 127 Soldiers Resign From Nigerian Army by kakaflex(m): 12:16am On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Encourage your family to go and join the Army so thy can fight Terrorist.

1 Like

Re: 127 Soldiers Resign From Nigerian Army by AmDayo: 12:21am On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:

You can apply when the next recruitment is out.
You can display your "morale high" at the sight of sophisticated weapons handle by ur nemesis and enjoy the politics played and good welfare package for you. odabo

3 Likes

Re: 127 Soldiers Resign From Nigerian Army by faceland: 12:26am On Jan 22, 2021
They don't want to fight, why should you force them?

I am a grown man and if given weapons, I would not mind facing Boko Haram in that Sambisa Forest or the urban warfare within the towns. In other words; any dangerous vacancy, I am very interested please. Even if na to be cook in the war front, I would go, just give me a rifle for self-defense.
Re: 127 Soldiers Resign From Nigerian Army by Greatkenny2: 12:30am On Jan 22, 2021
I heard ESN is recruiting....
Re: 127 Soldiers Resign From Nigerian Army by faceland: 12:45am On Jan 22, 2021
Kettlecorn:

Other countries, if they are attacked, they can be shooting for 2 hours.
Our problem is, they are not trained to fight someone who is armed, they are trained to intimidate themselves and unarmed civilians. That is why when they go for Peace Keeping mission, our military is among the best in the world because they have proper funding, but at home, untrained Boko Haram would be sacking their base.
Re: 127 Soldiers Resign From Nigerian Army by snowball11(m): 1:01am On Jan 22, 2021
streetsoldier1:

hope you are in the army already ....

Of course, he's a zombie army. grin
Re: 127 Soldiers Resign From Nigerian Army by AOB1: 1:34am On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:

you are a fool go and recruit all your family into the Nigeria Army and see what will happen to them after some time

1 Like

Re: 127 Soldiers Resign From Nigerian Army by calcal: 1:47am On Jan 22, 2021
Racoon:
I am sorry-serving in the Nigerian Army @ this point in time is the most dangerous adventure to embark upon.
Peoples brothers/sisters are being use as pawns while some people are just cashing out.

waytin you find go do there? better run, join us for the division of Nigeria
Re: 127 Soldiers Resign From Nigerian Army by chukskafor(m): 2:40am On Jan 22, 2021
In Timaya's voice, I quote "this life I can't kill myself o maka chukwu, I can't kill myself oooo ;
In Enudpam voice, I quote "nna mehn, this is sophisticated.
And finally in Slawomiir's voice, I quote "daaaamn niggar, it's alright
In my own terms, I unquote all "
Re: 127 Soldiers Resign From Nigerian Army by Map1(m): 5:13am On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:

you are just here making mouth,the one who resigned are the gallant soildier because been in the war front shows they are fighting for nothing you don't keep fighting when there is nothing to fight for

1 Like

Re: 127 Soldiers Resign From Nigerian Army by bnbash(m): 5:42am On Jan 22, 2021
nazicartel:
For now the best military can do is for all the southern soldiers to go back to the southern zone ( SE, SS, SW ) and the Northern soldiers to the Northern zone... Everybody should face his/her zone.... Enough of all these games here, no equipments, instead of talking something reasonable, next thing you'll hear is that PDP stole the country dry while some innocent boys are dying in something they know nothing about.
Don't you know that it's a privilege for anyone to be posted to Northeast? Military person (northern or southern) is trained to fight insurgents /wars, so why will he/she run away from serving?
Re: 127 Soldiers Resign From Nigerian Army by Unbreakable007: 6:00am On Jan 22, 2021
Good move!!

Those ones have chosen life over death.

1 Like

Re: 127 Soldiers Resign From Nigerian Army by nams77: 7:36am On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:

You can go take their place. Brave heart

1 Like

Re: 127 Soldiers Resign From Nigerian Army by RuMiRgO1stSon: 7:38am On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Go replace them na
you dey Nairaland dey form yeye patriot
go join the army and fight the insurgence they've resign from fighting.
BS

1 Like

Re: 127 Soldiers Resign From Nigerian Army by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 7:55am On Jan 22, 2021
Kayode3747:
I am a serving soldier ,I respect their decision, you are free to join the Nigeria army stop talking trash about the hero that just disengage, it is a privilege for you to serve your country,I respect their courage, you free to occupy their space and you know what takes to be a soldier in this country call Nigeria.
@Mr Kayode, please when did you join NA? Because it seems like you are rabbit farmer in your previous post.
Re: 127 Soldiers Resign From Nigerian Army by UKkev: 8:13am On Jan 22, 2021
Blueelf:
Nothing especially new about this.

Resignations occur in all branches of the federal service; whether military or civilian.

That's why the military recruits everywhere. Its the standard worldwide.

Besides, the NA consists of over 100,000 active duty personnel. So, 127 resigning is like a single grain in a bag of rice.

This shouldn't even be news sef
Don't mind those commenting here. I wonder what is new about voluntary retirement in the armed forces. Look at how these people are displaying high level of ignorance on nairaland. Lol
Re: 127 Soldiers Resign From Nigerian Army by nazicartel(m): 8:46am On Jan 22, 2021
bnbash:

Don't you know that it's a privilege for anyone to be posted to Northeast? Military person (northern or southern) is trained to fight insurgents /wars, so why will he/she run away from serving?
you're talking nonsense.... So Nigerian type of war is worth fighting.... Oga middle finger to you..
Don't try to quote me again
Re: 127 Soldiers Resign From Nigerian Army by Muhammaddaddy: 9:07am On Jan 22, 2021
This is the best solution,
Let them go and stay with there family than dying like a rate in maiduguri.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report / ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds / Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.