Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,750 members, 7,802,298 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

COVID-19: Isolation Centre In Taraba NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / COVID-19: Isolation Centre In Taraba NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) (38971 Views)

Corper Proposes To Female Soldier At Ebonyi NYSC Camp (Photos) / Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS / Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Isolation Centre In Taraba NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
On Wednesday, DAILY POST reported that four members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Batch B Stream II in Taraba State tested positive for COVID-19.

The participants are in quarantine at the isolation centre of the Orientation Camp in Sibre, near Jalingo, the state capital.

NYSC camps opened nationwide on Tuesday. Three corps members tested positive on resumption day and the fourth on Wednesday.

But the isolation centre is not conducive; it has no electricity or medication.

On Thursday, DAILY POST was informed that the camp authority was yet to return with another sample taken from the cases.

“They have been giving all sorts of excuses. Now they are saying the testing machine in Jalingo is not working. That they have to take the samples to another place.

“What is even more annoying is that camp officials told other corps members at the daily assembly that only two not four tested positive. This is Nigeria”, a source said.

Before camps were opened, the federal government and the NYSC management repeatedly claimed that infected corps members would get adequate care.

Last December, no fewer than 11 cases were recorded at the Taraba camp.

Commissioner for Health, Innocent Vakkai, said all were isolated in a hotel due to vandalisation of the state isolation centre by hoodlums during the End SARS protest.

In 2020, a total of 731 Batch B Stream corps members tested positive.

The figure was from 35,419 participants nationwide.

Photos of Taraba NYSC Orientation Camp Isolation Centre blow:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/01/21/covid-19-shocking-photos-of-isolation-centre-in-taraba-nysc-orientation-camp/

2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Isolation Centre In Taraba NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
I went through the list of most corrupt countries in the world and none of the countries is ruled by a female.
I believe if a woman rules this country, we would get to our promise land.

77 Likes 10 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Isolation Centre In Taraba NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by tooth4tooth: 8:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
Jesus is lord shocked

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Isolation Centre In Taraba NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by ChoCho54(f): 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
Scamdemic they say. This is heartbreaking!

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Isolation Centre In Taraba NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
As a true born Nigerian, I AM NOT SHOCKED..

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Isolation Centre In Taraba NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by LMS1(m): 8:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
Op na so e shock u??

but omo,that kind bed e don't tey wen I see am

reminds me of this song during our primary school days

*since I was born and now I am getting old I have never seen ...................

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Isolation Centre In Taraba NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2021
sapphiere:
I went through the list of most corrupt countries in the world and none of the countries is ruled by a female.
Lol..why?
Re: COVID-19: Isolation Centre In Taraba NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by illicit(m): 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2021
This is quite appalling....
Re: COVID-19: Isolation Centre In Taraba NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
Nothing surprises anyone anymore in Buhari Nigeria...!!

This is Covid19 boardroom.

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Isolation Centre In Taraba NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by Moneywirer: 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2021
You enter here with covid-19 and leave with covid-50

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Isolation Centre In Taraba NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2021
lilvicky68:

Lol..why?
Why what?
Re: COVID-19: Isolation Centre In Taraba NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
This one is even better compared to others.. the only thing it needs is small arrangements
Re: COVID-19: Isolation Centre In Taraba NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by BigSarah(f): 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2021
This is probably Camp hostels, not the isolation center. Really bad .
Re: COVID-19: Isolation Centre In Taraba NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2021
sapphiere:
Why what?
Women cannot take us to any promise land

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Isolation Centre In Taraba NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by Jagznation(m): 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2021
This is where the real Covid-19 dwells
Re: COVID-19: Isolation Centre In Taraba NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by cocolacec(m): 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2021
lilvicky68:

England and Denmark are ruled by women.

13 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Isolation Centre In Taraba NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2021
lilvicky68:

Have you tried any?

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Isolation Centre In Taraba NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2021
cocolacec:

England and Denmark are ruled by women.
God bless you.

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Isolation Centre In Taraba NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
sapphiere:
Have you tried any?
Oya now.. please come and take me to the promise land
Re: COVID-19: Isolation Centre In Taraba NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by Hongkog(m): 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
sapphiere:
So what is stopping a woman from ruling this country?

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Isolation Centre In Taraba NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2021
Hongkog:

So who is stopping woman from ruling this country?
All the toxic and greedy men in the affairs of power in this country who feel women belong to the kitchen. They do everything possible to mute women. No fair treatment. But we are never backing down.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Isolation Centre In Taraba NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
lilvicky68:

Oya now.. please come and take me to the promise land
Go get your PVC ready. 2023 is by the corner. Support and vote women into power.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Isolation Centre In Taraba NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
sapphiere:
Go get your PVC ready. 2023 is by the corner. Support and vote women into power.
Sarah It's you I want not other women
Re: COVID-19: Isolation Centre In Taraba NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by iamyemiakins(m): 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
sapphiere:
[s]I went through the list of most corrupt countries in the world and none of the countries is ruled by a female.
I believe if a woman rules this country, we would get to our promise land.[/s]
This one will just be posting rubbish as FTC on her threads, you go worst pass Diezani sef

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Isolation Centre In Taraba NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by janedonez(m): 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2021
Taraba
Re: COVID-19: Isolation Centre In Taraba NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2021
undecided
Re: COVID-19: Isolation Centre In Taraba NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by money121(m): 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ok
Re: COVID-19: Isolation Centre In Taraba NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by HenryThegreat1(m): 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2021
With these types of facilities available there, I pity any corper that will catch coro.
Na prison yard u dey go so oooo
Re: COVID-19: Isolation Centre In Taraba NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by BlessedNuel: 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2021
Lwkmd....There was a country

Em politicians just dey use this anty coro dey cash out on a daily
Re: COVID-19: Isolation Centre In Taraba NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) by Omofloflo: 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2021
Nigeria is on autopilot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance / #NYSCAllowance Is Trending On Twitter, And Here Is Why (See Reactions) / Corps Member Slumps And Dies In Nasarawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.