Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land (33705 Views)

Pantami: Kallamu Musa Ali Dikwa Says "They Are After Me" / Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land - Borno Cleric / Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by adadike(f): 8:46am On Jan 22, 2021
Racoon:

Adanne, nothing but the ongoing Islamization or Fulanization agenda.OBJ, Obadiah Mailafia, Pa Ayo Adebanjo said it but the Fulani-controlled FG, MURIC and zombies denied it.Now, reality is more clearer.Good morning dear.
good morning my mentor

2 Likes

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 22, 2021
Buhari's DSS Gestapo will soon 'invite' him for a 'meeting'

7 Likes

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by JooEeL(m): 10:24am On Jan 22, 2021
I am sorry for idiots who dont take history seriously , especially the history of race, peoples and more importantly his country.

If all you think of is: let me just go to school, let me just get a job, let be just get one babe, make I just get 10 milla for account. Make I just dey flex. You are a bornfool!

Because as you are planning to live a simple harmless life, there are living demons whose daily prerogative is to usurp you and lord it over you, ON YOUR OWN LAND!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Did you know many Nigerian youth do not know the history of Sokoto, and that Sokoto never existed 220 years ago? They don't know Gobiri (now Sokoto) fell. Likewise Zamfara and Jigawa. Many do not know it is this same Borno that fought Othman Dan Fodio and his goons to a standstill which redirected the Fulanis to start encroaching Bauchi, Kaduna and Plateau?

Many people don't know their history that's why I chuckle when people say "Lets still keep Nigeria as one". You don't even have an idea what's coming. If you live in the "One-Nigeria" delusion, the best you can only hope for is just a tiny respite of this Fulani-killing-spree, maybe if a Southerner luckily clinches the Presidential post (like Jonathan's resume). But when his tenure is over, status quo will fully resume.

Since we at the south do not move to peoples' lands to conquer, we will eternally be on the backfoot, resisting and resisting their encroachment and losing the battle bit by bit.

Expect more cities to fall to the Caliphate. SOUTHERN FOOOLS!!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by erospecial: 10:24am On Jan 22, 2021
not VP wike or president Umahi. is it minister Ayade or the supreme Court governor Uzodima? No! Keep your advice because the south has already been subdued by the Fulanis.
Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by Pascal181: 10:25am On Jan 22, 2021
Just watch how presidency will come after this man including sending their fulani terrorist footsoldiers after him for saying the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 22, 2021
Yoruba land belong to the fulani only
Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by seguno2: 10:25am On Jan 22, 2021
Ekealterego:
Same format! The same way Dan Fodio took over the North. They bring their flocks peacefully, they survey your land and every corner of the bush and they take over and kill everyone. Then everything around become theirs, and those who do not bow to their kingship through religion will be killed. They then install their kingship... That is how Ilorin, Gobir, etc was conquered.
This excerpt was from a book written in the 1800s. Those who do not learn from history are bound to repeat it.

What is the title and source/link to the 1800s book
Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by erospecial: 10:26am On Jan 22, 2021
Ogbuu101:
Yerobber say na Igbo be their problem
but igbos are the major problem to the generality of Nigeria and to igbos themselves!

4 Likes

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:27am On Jan 22, 2021
True Talk

1 Like

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by jamace(m): 10:28am On Jan 22, 2021
A word of wisdom by a brother from another father .

South South States strengthen your grip on your lands...

Middle-belt states tighten your belt o..

South Eastern states KWENU...

2 Likes

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by Brushstrokes20: 10:29am On Jan 22, 2021
Spot on! Southwest must be protected from the redundant coupist and his bloodthirsty foot soldiers!

Enough of nonsense!
Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by sojfarm: 10:31am On Jan 22, 2021
So it is obvious that this battle is not Southers Nigeria Against Nothern Nigeria

IT IS A BATTLE FULANI CRIMINALS AND NIGERIA AS A COUNTRY!!!!!!

AND WE ARE USING OUR OWN MONEY TO PAY THEIR DEFENCE CHIEFs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by iLegendd(m): 10:31am On Jan 22, 2021
My lovely Rivers of blood will give them the "red" they like. Wike, we trust you. The earlier, the better.
Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by Chachangi: 10:31am On Jan 22, 2021
They have an evil spirit of greed and theft. How can I borrow/give you a portion of my land and you decide to take over the whole land and kill if anyone accosts you .

They must be resisted physically and spiritually

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by JooEeL(m): 10:32am On Jan 22, 2021
Salewa97:

It’s not good to criminalize all the tribe as a whole.

Dangote is a Fulani in the city, should we also evict him?

There are also Yorubas in the North just like there are sensible Hausas and Fulanis in the SW living peacefully in the city and respecting their hosts.

We have Hausa/Fulanis in Sabo across the SW doing their business peacefully and I don’t think we should make it seems like it’s a coordinated attack against the Fulanis in general.

The Fulani herdsmen in the bushes should just evacuate the SW forest reserve. That is what we are telling them and I am sure the SW governors will speak in unison soon and the Fulanis will get the memo by fire by force.

Mr. man, Dangote trucks have been caught on a few occasions carrying arms.

But carrying arms to who? Very likely the Fulani terrorists on ground.

Atiku is a Fulani man. How many times have you seen him condemn vehemently these killings in the SW?

Abegi shift. Fulanis of all kind should leave SW for me. The ones that are not evil are sympathetic to their evil brothers.

Next pls. undecided

Chachangi:
They have an evil spirit of greed and theft. How can I borrow/give you a portion of my land and you decide to take over the whole land kill if anyone accost you .

They must be resisted physically and spiritually

Because you're oblivious to their mission from the start. Otherwise one will NOT be foolish in the first place to give them lands.

That is why I weep for those still thinking of One Nigeria.

It is the next generation of ours that will pay the price in full.

9 Likes

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by JooEeL(m): 10:36am On Jan 22, 2021
sojfarm:
So it is obvious that this battle is not Southers Nigeria Against Nothern Nigeria

IT IS A BATTLE FULANI CRIMINALS AND NIGERIA AS A COUNTRY!!!!!!

AND WE ARE USING OUR OWN MONEY TO PAY THEIR DEFENCE CHIEFs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is as abominable as "One Nigeria" could get. grin

We never learn yet. Our mumu never do. Some southern idiots still want to try 2023 and see what it holds. To them, that's the capacity their brain can carry. Mo-rons!

9 Likes

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by Sijo01(f): 10:38am On Jan 22, 2021
You've said the bitter truth. It's left for our governors to act or sleep on it as usual
Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by Odingo1: 10:39am On Jan 22, 2021
Yoruba forest is occupied, Fulani occupation of Yoruba land is irreversible-myetti allah

3 Likes

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by Tumbulum: 10:39am On Jan 22, 2021
Why are the south folding their hand and allowing foreigners disturb their peace?
Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by tenzofall: 10:40am On Jan 22, 2021
Common sense is far from you
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Dangote has owned your entire country economy. Dangote and that Rabiu now control flour, sugar, salt , cement. If a competition rise up they use govt influence to kill it. Importation was a competition, didnt you see what they did to border?

You think fuel for your car is expensive now, wait till dangote refinery go into production. If generator no drink fuel and if no car no drink fuel dangote refinery no go make profit. So electric car and elecricity for home na dream, it will never happen in nigeria of next 25yrs or longer.

What makes you think dangote is better than forest fulani? Where are all dangote industries, are they not all in yorubaland? When have you heard him speak up for yoruba in all this insecurity on your soil?

Oga, you are slowly making me angry fa. Dont reply this post.

3 Likes

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by bigfish3k: 10:41am On Jan 22, 2021
SouthNigerian:
I hope Southern Leaders have ears to hear and strong balls to act.

This is the time for the SW, SE & SS Leaders to put away their differences and combine strengths so as to push out from our lands, the catastrophic fulanis.
Will the Yoruba Muslims agree?

1 Like

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by Fantasticcc: 10:41am On Jan 22, 2021
Pure truth..Fulani's are settlers in Nigeria, they don't own any land...
Thank god for Mnk and ESN protecting the east

2 Likes

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by hopexter(m): 10:41am On Jan 22, 2021
Ogbuu101:
Yerobber say na Igbo be their problem

Don't be stupid, this message goes to the Igbo as well. And all South South States angry

6 Likes

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by tenzofall: 10:42am On Jan 22, 2021
Just leave that guy, wisdom is not for everyone.
Salewa97:

There are also Yorubas in the North just like there are sensible Hausas and Fulanis in the SW living peacefully in the city and respecting their hosts.

We have Hausa/Fulanis in Sabo across the SW doing their business peacefully and I don’t think we should make it seems like it’s a coordinated attack against the Fulanis in general.

The Fulani herdsmen in the bushes should just evacuate the SW forest reserve. That is what we are telling them and I am sure the SW governors will speak in unison soon and the Fulanis will get the memo by fire by force.

3 Likes

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by Amungwele: 10:43am On Jan 22, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
Hehehehehehe, putting coward south east governors in same statement with Akeredolu is horrendous, irresponsible and senseless

Am a full blooded south easterner and am not gonna even lie to you, you are absolutely correct. You forgot to add spineless

1 Like

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by Kapilta(m): 10:44am On Jan 22, 2021
Fulani una see una life so? Even people wey una dey always hide under don tire of una attrocities. Na hausa revolution remain now. E fe ku.

Anyway Garba shehu and DSS right now.

5 Likes

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by Ellasure: 10:47am On Jan 22, 2021
Ekealterego:
Same format! The same way Dan Fodio took over the North. They bring their flocks peacefully, they survey your land and every corner of the bush and they take over and kill everyone. Then everything around become theirs, and those who do not bow to their kingship through religion will be killed. They then install their kingship... That is how Ilorin, Gobir, etc was conquered.
This excerpt was from a book written in the 1800s. Those who do not learn from history are bound to repeat it.

True talk brother. The Fulani man is treasonous. Uthman Dan fodio is Moroccan. They were originally pirates of the Caribbean, they never allowed or encourage civilization. They are using Islam as a cover up to their economic benefits. They are into all dubious and negative business ideas ever practiced by man. They are not original thinkers but latches quickly to financially rewarding evil practices.

Would they succeed in their Nigerian project,? Time will tell.

6 Likes

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by Enugupikin: 10:50am On Jan 22, 2021
Salewa97:

Dangote is hausa man from Kano. Ignorant chap. That's why the fulanis lumped theme with hausas to confuse retarrrrds like u

3 Likes

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by malele(m): 10:51am On Jan 22, 2021
Wilstino:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/21/emulate-akeredolu-fulani-herders-take-over-your-land-%E2%80%94-borno-cleric-advises-southern

And these are the fools tinubu and his people give power .

1 Like

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by Enugupikin: 10:51am On Jan 22, 2021
Salewa97:

Besides no one has problem with hausas you dickhead

3 Likes

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:51am On Jan 22, 2021
Tyrant28:
cool

DSS go soon invite am

we are indeed hopeless

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS / Chike Clark Is Dead. Edwin Clarke's Son Dies After A Brief Illness / 4 ESN Members Arrested In Imo While Planting Explosives At Military Checkpoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.