Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land (33704 Views)

Pantami: Kallamu Musa Ali Dikwa Says "They Are After Me" / Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land - Borno Cleric / Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by Yankee101: 11:57am On Jan 22, 2021
FYI, the Hausa were not Muslim originally and their kings were not fulani.

Danfodio happened to them

4 Likes

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by Oracleforce: 11:59am On Jan 22, 2021
Ogbuu101:
Yerobber say na Igbo be their problem

Tribal bigot spotted

3 Likes

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by Tecno66: 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
Wilstino:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/21/emulate-akeredolu-fulani-herders-take-over-your-land-%E2%80%94-borno-cleric-advises-southern
A Nigerian fulani man has more commitment to the fulani course than the Nigerian course. He considers a migrant fulani man from West Africa as a brother than other Nigerians. Imagine the statement credited to Bauchi state governor that all fulani men are Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by King44(m): 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
Gabkosh:
If we chase them, they won't go. So it is better we cleanse them.
collectively they would have no option but when one is chasing and the other is doing Mr nice and Ambitious with them like Afonja of Ilorin that is where the problem would start.

1 Like

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by AkuOlisa: 12:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
erospecial:
but igbos are the major problem to the generality of Nigeria and to igbos themselves!

The igbos have been shouting about this issues since but instead of listening you guys called them children of hate, erosion region and so many unspeakable names.

The divide and conquer tactics the Hausa/fulanis have been using over the years have given them unimaginable advantages over the south.
While the S/W and S/E youths are busy shouting ipob,Afonja,flat head and cone head the fulanis are busy taking over our lands, economy and military.
Our S/S brothers are busy shouting OUR OIL while the fulanis also take over their land and job opportunities.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by King44(m): 12:05pm On Jan 22, 2021
[url][/url]
Gabkosh:
If we chase them, they won't go. So it is better we cleanse them.
when it is a collective effort they would have no options but when one Judas is trying to form friendly, ambitious and nice that is where the problem is just like Afonja of Ilorin did..... A collective effort would move them out to where they came from

4 Likes

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by iLegendd(m): 12:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Bro, which LGA are you from, in Rivers?

Seriously?
Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by soojar(m): 12:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
Aflix:
Lol.....Una DN start to De deny unaselves...

It's ignorance that make some people think Hausa and Fulanis are the same.

2 Likes

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by JrTahir(m): 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by Tonitoniton(m): 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
King44:
Tinubu that is greedy to his tooth, he is a patriot but only patriotic to himself, clicks and his family alone... It is better to vote obj fifteen times than voting someone like him... He is synonymous to buhari in fact buhari is better than him cos by is loyal to himself and his rooth Fulani and Niger or Mali but Timuba..... I tire.

My dad rip 84 yes plus old man

Said Tinubu is greedy and pointed out facts about some of our leaders... It looked like a normal story to me until I started doing a follow up then I realised he was correct and T was not an exception... Since I noticed where his loyalty lies I hated seeing him lead the yorubas,, he can't be trusted.

u are very correct. it is high time the west rally round and get leaders that has the west at heart to resist this evil fulani cos Tinubu will always sell out any time and day.

the south needs the west cooperation to route out this evil men. Tinubu will thwart any effort of corporation cos of his selfish interest. obj is 100% better than tinubu

7 Likes

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by King44(m): 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
Tonitoniton:

u are very correct. it is high time the west rally round and get leaders that has the west at heart to resist this evil fulani cos Tinubu will always sell out any time and day.

the south needs the west cooperation to route out this evil men. Tinubu will thwart any effort of corporation cos of his selfish interest. obj is 100% better than tinubu
He would thwart it without thinking twice

2 Likes

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by bigiyaro(m): 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
Ogbuu101:
Yerobber say na Igbo be their problem
nor mind d cawords dia eye go soon open

1 Like

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by ChangedMan1999(m): 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2021
iLegendd:

Seriously?
Is it bad to know your LGA?
Which one is seriously? Is it not the language of girls\women?
Nawa for you.
Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by kayjay69(m): 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2021
Dangote is a true born Hausa man, through and through. He is not of Fulani extraction.

While it is indeed wrong to criminalise an entire tribe, I would rather we did that than we, you know, all become slaves at the hands of the tribe you mention. We are past political correctness right now, if our governors had any testicles in between their legs, they would be training militia in guerilla warfare and arming them to the teeth because if you think there is some messianic figure coming to make this all go away, you are mistaken.

The fulani herdsmen are being prodded by the fulani elite in Nigeria as part of a regional Fulani plot to take over Southern Nigeria. Buhari sees himself as the 3rd coming of Uthman Dan Fodio, their grand patron. This generation of Nigerians, yourself included, have turned to apologists because clearly you perhaps don't know your history or are not proud of your heritage, well I am proud to be Yoruba and I do not wish my land to be invaded. This is not the time to make friends or to be polite. If we have to get ugly to prove a point and split this country on our terms, then so be it. Remember, it is your land, the land of your forefathers and the fathers before them, that is at stake.
Salewa97:

It’s not good to criminalize all the tribe as a whole.

Dangote is a Fulani in the city, should we also evict him?

There are also Yorubas in the North just like there are sensible Hausas and Fulanis in the SW living peacefully in the city and respecting their hosts.

We have Hausa/Fulanis in Sabo across the SW doing their business peacefully and I don’t think we should make it seems like it’s a coordinated attack against the Fulanis in general.

The Fulani herdsmen in the bushes should just evacuate the SW forest reserve. That is what we are telling them and I am sure the SW governors will speak in unison soon and the Fulanis will get the memo by fire by force.

6 Likes

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by codemaniacs: 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
Ekealterego:
Same format! The same way Dan Fodio took over the North. They bring their flocks peacefully, they survey your land and every corner of the bush and they take over and kill everyone. Then everything around become theirs, and those who do not bow to their kingship through religion will be killed. They then install their kingship... That is how Ilorin, Gobir, etc was conquered.
This excerpt was from a book written in the 1800s. Those who do not learn from history are bound to repeat it.

ilorin was never conquered....

after the f:ulanis attacked ilorin, yorubas from oyo, ekiti and osun attacked the f:ulanis and terminated most of them... it was the british and their european counterparts that made yorubas and f:ulanis sign a peace agreement and through that the br:itish gave the f:ulanis authority in kwara...

1 Like

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by Gabkosh: 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
King44:
[url][/url] when it is a collective effort they would have no options but when one Judas is trying to form friendly, ambitious and nice that is where the problem is just like Afonja of Ilorin did..... A collective effort would move them out to where they came from
Then the Judas should be ready to die with them. It is better we sacrifice the Judas than having the terrorists among us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by kayjay69(m): 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
A lot of people do not know their history because this same Fulani killed the teaching of actual Nigerian history in schools in order to hide the truth from people and obscure their true motives.

Thank you for your post and the insightful picture. For Your Information, in the years past it is not like they have not made incursions into southern territories of neighbouring west african countries, it is just that they are constantly repelled, from Ivory Coast to Ghana, Togo to Benin Republic, the story of these fulani herdsmen is all the same, their games, their true motives are all the same. If we, in the south, do not rise up, sweeping aside our differences, I fear the worst. As you can see from the picture, fulanis are more concentrated in Nigeria than even the very places (Fula Jallon and Futa Toro) they originated from. That shows you that their Nigerian story has been nothing short of successful.

To those who have ears, let them hear!
JooEeL:
I am sorry for idiots who dont take history seriously , especially the history of race, peoples and more importantly his country.

If all you think of is: let me just go to school, let me just get a job, let be just get one babe, make I just get 10 milla for account. Make I just dey flex. You are a bornfool!

Because as you are planning to live a simple harmless life, there are living demons whose daily prerogative is to usurp you and lord it over you, ON YOUR OWN LAND!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Did you know many Nigerian youth do not know the history of Sokoto, and that Sokoto never existed 220 years ago? They don't know Gobiri (now Sokoto) fell. Likewise Zamfara and Jigawa. Many do not know it is this same Borno that fought Othman Dan Fodio and his goons to a standstill which redirected the Fulanis to start encroaching Bauchi, Kaduna and Plateau?

Many people don't know their history that's why I chuckle when people say "Lets still keep Nigeria as one". You don't even have an idea what's coming. If you live in the "One-Nigeria" delusion, the best you can only hope for is just a tiny respite of this Fulani-killing-spree, maybe if a Southerner luckily clinches the Presidential post (like Jonathan's resume). But when his tenure is over, status quo will fully resume.

Since we at the south do not move to peoples' lands to conquer, we will eternally be on the backfoot, resisting and resisting their encroachment and losing the battle bit by bit.

Expect more cities to fall to the Caliphate. SOUTHERN FOOOLS!!

2 Likes

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by Obindigbo: 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
Hehehehehehe, putting coward south east governors in same statement with Akeredolu is horrendous, irresponsible and senseless
true sha
I wonder what they will say and do once the Fulani starts doing their kidnapping business in the east, we the people are alone in this, especially Abia and ebonyi state, God will help us sha

2 Likes

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by Gracchus: 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2021
Balkan:
The people of the south mostly Yorubas are waiting for Tinubu to be president before they can fight back.

You guys are in for a big trouble. Keep hating MNK while Fulanis keep invading your land
Lmao. yet it was the same Yoruba governor who sent fulanis out of his forests. Why didn't you brave people send them outta your forest? And mind u, Yorubas are not part of your South, we stand alone. Meet your SS neighbours and decide together.

1 Like

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by Gracchus: 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
Tonitoniton:

You need the west?You need cowards and dirty Yoruba people abi?Lmao. Why cant you al brave people just do it alone,theast I checked, Yorubas and other so called southern tribe do not even have anything in common, be it language, culture, history etc. You people are able and capable of routing the fulani out, let the coward Yorubas be.
Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by Obyino: 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
Obindigbo:

true sha
I wonder what they will say and do once the Fulani starts doing their kidnapping business in the east, we the people are alone in this, especially Abia and ebonyi state, God will help us sha
Even imo state,I no de understand our supreme Court governor....

1 Like

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by JooEeL(m): 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
kayjay69:
A lot of people do not know their history because this same Fulani killed the teaching of actual Nigerian history in schools in order to hide the truth from people and obscure their true motives.

Thank you for your post and the insightful picture. For Your Information, in the years past it is not like they have not made incursions into southern territories of neighbouring west african countries, it is just that they are constantly repelled, from Ivory Coast to Ghana, Togo to Benin Republic, the story of these fulani herdsmen is all the same, their games, their true motives are all the same. If we, in the south, do not rise up, sweeping aside our differences, I fear the worst. As you can see from the picture, fulanis are more concentrated in Nigeria than even the very places (Fula Jallon and Futa Toro) they originated from. That shows you that their Nigerian story has been nothing short of successful.

To those who have ears, let them hear!

Brilliant.

3 Likes

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
Only the foolish still think it's an APC /PDP thing

3 Likes

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by Vicilo(m): 2:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
Wilstino:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/21/emulate-akeredolu-fulani-herders-take-over-your-land-%E2%80%94-borno-cleric-advises-southern

I'm beginning to believe this Nnamdi Kanu , because all that is happening under this regime, he said it all even before we voted this man inn

1 Like

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by walkingshadow911: 2:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
adadike:
Are you really sure that Buhari is the person at Aso rock and not one impostor from Niger republic? Why build a train route from Nigeria to Niger republic? Why is Aisha that love being close to her husband absent for so long? Why build a refinery in Niger republic? Why the influx of Nigerien Fulani into south west? Please people that knows the truth should come out with it to save this country from imminent civil war.

That mannequin in aso rock is not the real buhari even a 10 years old child knows that, it's a political conspiracy. This country is unfortunately blessed with bad leaders
que serai serai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by AsiwajuNdigbo: 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
GeneralPula:

Seems you personally hate dangote..

Dude, there is no crime for hating dangote but to even shock your reality, i hate all fulani. Dangote, dantata, dankano, dankaduna, danzanfara and all the other danwhatever.

1 Like

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by smallsmall: 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
Salewa97:
True words.

The remaining SW states should emulate Akeredolu ASAP.

We are not saying all Fulanis should leave our cities, but all Fulanis should leave the forest reserve because it has been established that those killer herdsmen are carrying out their inhuman acts from those area and using other Fulani herdsmen as their nest for hide games.

I don’t know for the rest of the South, their governors can do what they deem fit for their people.

Southern Leaders are always sabotaging Southerners, for the benefit of the North; like Tinubu, like Seyi Makinde
Did you not hear what that foolish Governor Makinde of Oyo State was saying recently?
Seyi Makinde could not secure his people, as a Governor and he is now threatening the very people who are bold enough to confront this Killer Herdsmen, saying "anyone is entitled to live anywhere in Nigeria"?

Did the constitution say anyone can come and kill others in their farm?
Did the Constitution allow anyone to be carrying AK47 around?
Did the Constitution legalise the Kidnap, Rape and killing of Farmers in OYO State?
Did the Constitution allow that anyone from anywhere will just invade the Forest reserve of OYO state?
Can the people of OYO go to Daura and be killing the people of Daura and the Katsina State Governor will say they are entitled to live there?

Gov Seyi Makinde is obviously a Wimp and his brain is damaged, maybe from Corona Virus infection he had sometime ago,
The Yorubas need to ensure they are not led by the "B@st@rds" among them otherwise, they will soon become refugees of their father's land, within one year.

THE PEOPLE of YORUBALAND (and even the South East, South South and Middle Belt) MUST RISE UP and DEFEND THEIR LAND, AT ALL COST, against these Killer-Fulanis Buhari invited to Nigeria, before it is too late.
I am predicting that Nigeria will go into full scale 'War of Genocide' within three years from now..

1 Like

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by smallsmall: 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
sojfarm:
So it is obvious that this battle is not Southers Nigeria Against Nothern Nigeria

IT IS A BATTLE FULANI CRIMINALS AND NIGERIA AS A COUNTRY!!!!!!

AND WE ARE USING OUR OWN MONEY TO PAY THEIR DEFENCE CHIEFs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we have their Patron and Leader as President of Nigeria. His Father is a Fulani from Niger Republic

He had never hidden his disdain for Nigeria, just that he needed Nigeria's Land and Money, to achieve his aim.
He has always acted against the interest of Nigeria. This is Treacherous

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by smallsmall: 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
Gabkosh:
Then the Judas should be ready to die with them. It is better we sacrifice the Judas than having the terrorists among us.

One of the Judas even want the Fulanis to install him as President!
There a quite a few of them in Yorubaland and they must be dealt with decisively.

Peaceful "Nigerian Fulanis" or any other tribe will be allowed to live Peacefully in Yorubaland, that one is not a matter for argument, it has always been so.
But these Terrorist Ones Buhari imported to Nigeria, have to be resisted at all cost.
Ghana has driven them out of its Country and they are having peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land by smallsmall: 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
Tecno66:
A Nigerian fulani man has more commitment to the fulani course than the Nigerian course. He considers a migrant fulani man from West Jfrica as a brother than other Nigerians. Imagine the statement credited to Bauchi state governor that all fulani men are Nigerians.

Word!
Why would Buhari, as Head of State of Nigeria, vote in favor of a Fulani Man from Niger Republic, and against a man from Southern Nigeria, at the OAU Secretary election in 1982 or so?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS / Chike Clark Is Dead. Edwin Clarke's Son Dies After A Brief Illness / 4 ESN Members Arrested In Imo While Planting Explosives At Military Checkpoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.