Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,864,969 members, 6,874,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 May 2022 at 02:16 AM

Possible Winners Of The Headies This Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Possible Winners Of The Headies This Year (200 Views)

“Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals / Laycon's Oversized Sneakers To The Headies Award Sparked Reactions Online / Ubi Franklin With Mike, Mercy, BamBam And Ebuka At The Headies 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Possible Winners Of The Headies This Year by Diffpussies(m): 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
The Headies 2020 which will be taking place this year January due to the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic, which was supposed to hold last year. The Headies Award ceremony will be the 14th Edition of The Headies, which is a Nigerian music award show held to recognize the outstanding and prosperous achievements of the Nigerian music industry.

The Award ceremony will be held at the La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort in Ibeju- Lekki. The Organizers of this event will be comedian Bovi and TV personality and actress Nancy Isime. Nancy Isime will be the first female to host the ceremony for the second time

Re: Possible Winners Of The Headies This Year by Diffpussies(m): 9:53pm On Jan 21, 2021
Best R&B album
The nominees are Fireboy Dml - Laughter, Tears and Goosebumps, Sarz(featuring Wurld) - I like girls with Trobul, Praiz - King, Chike - boo of the booless, Tiwa Savage - Celia.

My possible winner is Fireboy Dml- LTG

Best R&B single

The nominees are Praiz - Under the Sky, Simi - Duduke, Omah Lay - Bad influence, Tiwa Savage - Dangerous love.

My possible winner is Simi- Duduke.

Best pop single

The nominees are Teni - Billionaire, DJ Neptune( featuring Joeboy and Mr Eazi) - Nobody, Rema - Lady, Davido - FEM, Wizkid - Joro, Tekno - Skeletun.

My possible winner is Teni- Billionaire.

Best Vocal Performance of the year (male )

The nominees are Wurld - Ghost town, Chike - Forgive, Praiz - under the sky, Cobhams - we plenty, Nonso Amadi - what makes you sure, Johnny Drille - count on you.

My possible winner is Chike-Forgive

Best vocal performer( female)

The nominees are Simi – "No longer beneficial" Lindsey Abudei – "One on the outside", Niniola– "Addicted", J'dess – "Chi Efo", Yemi Alade – "Lai Lai", Imanse – "Ajala"

My possible winner is Simi- No longer beneficial

Best Rap Single
The nominees are "OGB4IG"– Reminisce, "Shut Up" –Blaqbonez", Country" –Illbliss, "Get the Info" –Phyno (featuring Falz,Phenom), "Bop daddy" –Falz(featuring Ms Banks)

My possible winner is Get the Info" –Phyno (featuring Falz,Phenom)

Best Street hop artiste
The nominees are Naira Marley & Young John – "Mafo", Mayorkun – "Geng", Reminisce(featuring Olamide, Naira Marley) – "Instagram", Rudeboy – "Audio Money", IVD & Zlatan – "Bolanle", Olamide - "Pawon"

The possible winner is Naira Marley & Young John - Mafo

Best Collabo
The nominees are "Know You" –Ladipoe (featuring Simi ), " Nobody " – DJ Neptune(featuring Joeboy , Mr Eazi), "Sweet in the middle" –Davido (featuring Naira Marley , Zlatan & Wurld), "Totori" – ID Cabasa(featuring Wizkid , Olamide), "Get the Info" – Phyno (featuring Phenom, Falz)

The possible winner is "Sweet in the middle" –

Davido (featuring Naira Marley , Zlatan & Wurld)

Song of the year
The nominee's are "FEM" – Davido, "Nobody" DJ Neptune (featuring Joeboy , Mr Eazi), "Joro" – Wizkid, "Mafo" – Naira Marley, "Duduke " –Simi

The possible winner is " Nobody " – DJ Neptune (featuring Joeboy , Mr Eazi)

Album of the year
The nominees are African Giant – Burna Boy, Apollo – Fireboy DML, Afro Pop Vol. 1-Adekunle Gold, Yellow – Brymo, Boo of the Booless – Chike.

The possible winner is African Giant – Burna Boy

Artiste of the year
The nominees are Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid, Mayorkun, Tiwa Savage.

The possible winner is Davido.

Next Rated
The nominees are Tems, Omah Lay, Oxlade, Bella Shmurda

The possible winner is Omah Lay

Songwriter of the year
The nominees are Simisola Bolatito Ogunleye – " Duduke " by Simi, Adedamola Adefolahan "Dreamer" by Fireboy DML, Damini Ogulu– "Way too big" by Burna Boy, Stanley Oma Didia – "Bad Influence" by Omah Lay, Sadiq Onifade – "Ghost Town by Wurld, Adekunle Kosoko – "1 Milli" by Davido.

The possible winner is Adedamola Adefolahan "Dreamer" by Fireboy DML.

Rookie of the year
The nominees are Olakira, Alpha P, Jamopyper, Zinoleesky, Bad Boy Timz

The possible winner is Bad boy Timz.

Hip hop world revelation of the year
The nominees are Victor AD, Fireboy DML, Joeboy, Teni, Rema, Chike.

The possible winner is Fireboy Dml.

African Artiste Recognition
The nominees are Master KG, Kuami Eugene, Sauti Sol, Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy.

The possible winner is Master KG.

What do you think of my opinion?
Re: Possible Winners Of The Headies This Year by drmuchin: 10:59pm On Jan 21, 2021
sure odds

(1) (Reply)

Davido, Tiwa Savage & Others Bag Nominations For 2021 NAACP Image Awards / Interesting Things To Know About Lady Gaga / School Tiz No Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.