Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Willie Amadi Leaked Sex Video: Court Jails Mastermind - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Willie Amadi Leaked Sex Video: Court Jails Mastermind (55220 Views)

Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested / Meet Captain Tijjani Balarabe: Unmasking ‘Mastermind’ Of Taraba Police Killings / Timothy Owoeye Nude Video: Court Releases Osun Commissioner, Businessman On Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Willie Amadi Leaked Sex Video: Court Jails Mastermind by obyrich(m): 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2021
Doubleoh7:
So this is how this man Willie Amadi has elected to defend or should I day explain away this video? Sometimes I wonder how dumb these guys take other Nigerians to be. Superimposed is now the new word, glad they didn't use photoshop like the NA did during their own spinning
You know their master in Abuja started the video doctoring narrative. Have you forgotten?
Re: Willie Amadi Leaked Sex Video: Court Jails Mastermind by faceland: 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
What an animal. They are two taking turn on one woman
Re: Willie Amadi Leaked Sex Video: Court Jails Mastermind by dashrink(m): 2:54am On Jan 23, 2021
The court arrangement is fishy! I wonder how much they have paid the guy to agree to a year imprisonment.
Re: Willie Amadi Leaked Sex Video: Court Jails Mastermind by gaskiyamagana: 3:34am On Jan 23, 2021
Faguy:
Hmmmm. I'm happy all of us are debtor of death. No matter how politicians manipulate on Earth they must pay that debt like a common man
Deviation as Online pastor
Re: Willie Amadi Leaked Sex Video: Court Jails Mastermind by Dollarremix(m): 4:48am On Jan 23, 2021
Well, young man you got what you deserve, seeing the man car and knowing he is a big man, that's a enough sign for you not to mess with him.i move
Re: Willie Amadi Leaked Sex Video: Court Jails Mastermind by Doubleoh7: 7:46am On Jan 23, 2021
obyrich:
You know their master in Abuja started the video doctoring narrative. Have you forgotten?
Once its a video that exposes any of their evil act then its not real.Its really a very disgraceful and ignorant statement, but then what do u expect from a stone age illiterate who has refused to learn or improve himself.
Re: Willie Amadi Leaked Sex Video: Court Jails Mastermind by delishpot: 9:14am On Jan 23, 2021
Blackmail is baaaad business. I hooe he learnt his lesson.
Re: Willie Amadi Leaked Sex Video: Court Jails Mastermind by wirinet(m): 1:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
Swinger60:
No, I won't blame the old politician. what's his offence? recording his sex orgy in his phone? his phone and not public phone?

unfortunately, he misplaced his phone. Does that give the boy right to share his private video to the world?

And, to think he shared it out of his evil intention to blackmail the man.

you supporting the boy is just like supporting a thief who transfered another person's money through his phone just because the other person misplaced his phone.

You mean you see nothing wrong with a commissioner having sex orgies and recording same on his phone? This is a political office holders with a wife and children at home.

OK. What will you say if the commissioner was female instead of a man. Would you still say "what's his offence?" If a woman commissioner with a husband and children at home is shown in a sex orgy with other men?

I am sure you are one of those that go to church every Sunday and form "holier than thou" in matters of fornication, adultery, abortion, gayism, and other moral crimes.
Re: Willie Amadi Leaked Sex Video: Court Jails Mastermind by esthervera(f): 1:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
pannyman:

I am surprised that the commissioner did not lock his phone. A simple screen lock would have saved him all this trouble.

Most of those rich men don't lock their phone ,if they even drop their phone in front of their wife,she won't touch it,talkless of searching through it.is only a poor man/woman that don't respect someone privacy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) / Police Kill Mother And Child In Warri While Chasing Yahoo Boys (Graphic) / Policemen Shoot Sporadically To Celebrate The Death Of 'Vampire'. Photos/ Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.