Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe (45765 Views)

Enugu’s Oil Status: My Biggest Joy Is That My Successor Will Excel - Ugwuanyi / Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says / Doyin Okupe: The Number Of Votes Atiku May Get In 2019 To Win Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by alexola20(m): 7:38am On Jan 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by 1Sharon(f): 7:39am On Jan 22, 2021
tsdarkside:

i can imagine,he was abroad too....

or pumped himself full with foreighn tv....

No he didn't.

And the boys that molested Don Davis?

1 Like

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by emperor863(m): 7:39am On Jan 22, 2021
This is poetic justice. It is exactly what happens when you train your children with the common wealth of Nigerians.

More of this will befall people of your ilk, no matter their ethnicity.
Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 22, 2021
The rich also cry, this is a result of messing up the country and sending children abroad to study at an early age where they get influenced by foreign values.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by QuintessentialW: 7:41am On Jan 22, 2021
Gay apologists!!!

Father in heaven, my children will always please you all the days of their lives, in Jesus' Name!
Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by jpmoriarti(m): 7:42am On Jan 22, 2021
NeverLost:
This is one of the many Cons of raising a child in westernized environments. As there are many benefits that comes with civilization so also there many negativities. The son probably chose this kind of orientation due to the environment he grew up, too much freedom, too much exposure
Nonsense! There are lots of gays in Nigeria. Wake up and open your eyes. Also try to read and be properly educated

3 Likes

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by tsdarkside(m): 7:42am On Jan 22, 2021
1Sharon:

No he didn't.

And the boys that molested Don Davis?

who the hell is that....??
Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by dederocs(m): 7:43am On Jan 22, 2021
jpmoriarti:
The hypocrisy in this thread is really disgusting. That's why they said that Nigeria is the hypocrisy capital of the world. shocked shocked Hypocrisy and poverty go hand in hand
Nigerians hate gays, it is a disgrace to the family...this is Nigeria, Africa, not America or Europe. A gay offspring is a lifetime disgrace...If you are gay,you are definitely an embarrassment to your family.

5 Likes

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by tsdarkside(m): 7:44am On Jan 22, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Nonsense! There are lots of gays in Nigeria. Wake up and open your eyes. Also try to read and be properly educated

because we did nothing to them,doesnt mean we will tolerate it....
Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by jpmoriarti(m): 7:44am On Jan 22, 2021
isthatso:
The rich also cry, this is a result of messing up the country and sending children abroad to study at an early age where they get influenced by foreign values.
So myopic thinking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by Realhommie(m): 7:44am On Jan 22, 2021
illicit:

Don't come up with that religious sht bro

Pharaoh perished

Barjesus was condemned

Herod died....

God's people rejoiced....

You are as well waiting for devil to be disgraced.

Do y'all ' christains' read the Bible at all

As a Christian you're expected to follow the teachings of Christ, and of course He never taught us to rejoice at the misfortune of others or else show me where He did?

Let us even assume you're right that he (Dr Doyin Okupe) deserves such, why do you think you're better than him in whatever regard to be thankful/happy on the behalf of his struggles? Imagine someone celebrating your misfortune simply because according to him you made a mistake, ehn?

I would never even bother mentioning you in the first place if you hadn't involved "God" in your earlier post, because of that i assumed you to be a Christian so i only wanted to point out the fact it's not right to wish evil on others, the instructions of Christ are very clear on that.

And yes, i do read my Bible. What i said isn't a religious shit bro, it is fact.
Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by muzeze77: 7:44am On Jan 22, 2021
The pain of a father,I have 2 boys, as a father and Muslim I pray not to experience what doyin okupe is going through,I have friends that are gay but I can never wish a family of mine to be one, God is perfect ,he has designed the mouth for eating and the eyes for seeing, being gay is like trying to eat through the nose

5 Likes

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by crafteck(m): 7:47am On Jan 22, 2021
festacman:
Dear Doyin Okupe, I feel the disappointment and sadness in your soul. I can imagine how his mother feels right now too. This wasn't part of the script but sh*t has happened.The truth is that there is little you can do now. The gay man is an adult. Commit him to God in prayer, give him his due as a son and leave the rest to God who made you and him. Don't allow hypertension to kill you or madam on head of this gay son. We all have individual life to live and to account for.

You cant be more right
Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by tsdarkside(m): 7:47am On Jan 22, 2021
FuckHomophobes:

Calm down bitch grin. You nyansh sef might not be properly cleaned up and hence would be a turn off.

You might not even appeal to me sexually. So calm the fu.ckk down bitch!! grin grin

chai....!!
i don suffer....

am happy i cant attract you....
abomination....

2 Likes

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by jpmoriarti(m): 7:48am On Jan 22, 2021
dederocs:

Nigerians hate gays, it is a disgrace to the family...this is Nigeria, Africa, not America or Europe. A gay offspring is a lifetime disgrace...If you are gay,you are definitely an embarrassment to your family.
Why are y'all carrying it for head like gala?? The Bolu dude does not live in Nigeria and may never step a foot in this godforsaken country.

1 Like

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by dederocs(m): 7:49am On Jan 22, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Why are y'all carrying it for head like gala?? The Bolu dude does not live in Nigeria and may never step a foot in this godforsaken country.
Na im criminal papa we dey laugh grin

1 Like

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by thaoriginator: 7:49am On Jan 22, 2021
festacman:
Dear Doyin Okupe, I feel the disappointment and sadness in your soul. I can imagine how his mother feels right now too. This wasn't part of the script but sh*t has happened.The truth is that there is little you can do now. The gay man is an adult. Commit him to God in prayer, give him his due as a son and leave the rest to God who made you and him. Don't allow hypertension to kill you or madam on head of this gay son. We all have individual life to live and to account for.
Good advice too bloodclaat
Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by tsdarkside(m): 7:49am On Jan 22, 2021
jpmoriarti:

ehen....we are happy....stay away from our nyanshes....

1 Like

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by jpmoriarti(m): 7:49am On Jan 22, 2021
tsdarkside:

chai....!!
i don suffer....

abomination....
You're probably very ugly muderfuvker. Gay people go for the best alone.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by FuckHomophobes: 7:50am On Jan 22, 2021
jpmoriarti:

If only there was a LGBT+ detection machine grin grin. You go shock at the number of gays in this homophobic country of ours

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by tsdarkside(m): 7:51am On Jan 22, 2021
do you people know that their are diapers for gays....??

why do you people think its soo....??

when the nyansh muscle is loose....

am tellin you,diapers for grown ups in western nations....!!
this is not a joke....

they start introducin anal to women,then they get what they realy want....
real men,dont even get help from women no more....

study this thread....how many women realy commented....??

3 Likes

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by FuckHomophobes: 7:51am On Jan 22, 2021
tsdarkside:

chai....!!
i don suffer....

abomination....

Yea, choke on that. grin.
Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by jpmoriarti(m): 7:52am On Jan 22, 2021
dederocs:

Na im criminal papa we dey laugh grin
He was just a spokesperson. He wasn't in control of any department, agency or ministry during GEJ era
Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by FuckHomophobes: 7:53am On Jan 22, 2021
tsdarkside:

ehen....we are happy....stay away from our nyanshes....

This one you've been mentioning nyansh since grin. I smell curiosity or DL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by jpmoriarti(m): 7:54am On Jan 22, 2021
FuckHomophobes:

If only there was a LGBT+ detection machine grin grin. You go shock at the number of gays in this homophobic country of ours
From my own observation, its a lot but all of them will come online and keep pretending. Hypocrisy capital of the World

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by tsdarkside(m): 7:56am On Jan 22, 2021
FuckHomophobes:

holy wata....
no come near....
Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by jpmoriarti(m): 7:56am On Jan 22, 2021
FuckHomophobes:

So called homophobic cheesy grin cheesy He's probably waking up in the arms of a guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by tsdarkside(m): 7:57am On Jan 22, 2021
jpmoriarti:
So called homophobic cheesy grin cheesy He's probably waking up in the arms of a guy.

una dey craze....??

chai....thunda fire....
Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by Jman06(m): 7:57am On Jan 22, 2021
This is one reason why I don't subscribe to all these mainstream religions. People use them mostly as cover ups. When they're faced with challenges or when they want to deceive gullible people, that is when they remember God.

Having said the above, let me add that I am not even against the guy for the choice he has made because I understand that what's happening is nature taking its course. I don't believe a normal man would want to have a sexual relationship with another man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 22, 2021
No spiritual challenge, he just likes prick. Get over it.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by tsdarkside(m): 7:59am On Jan 22, 2021
this is the issue with gays....
they dont understand that their are men that dont like this stuffs....

thats why they are dangerous around young boys....

3 Likes

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by Ugwuoha: 7:59am On Jan 22, 2021
FuckHomophobes:

Yo, it not the sex that matter. The fact that you can be you. Mehn that feeling is blissful wink

True talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos / 2019: Okorocha Fumes, Says APC Will Lose 5 Million Voters / Yahaya Bello Visits Tinubu, Does The 4+4 Sign With Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.