Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) (61883 Views)

Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic / Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) / Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 22, 2021
espn:
my mothers maiden name...i need DNA done on me. ..while those who gave birth to a tout needs DNA done of them...I'm from a generation of bastards
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 11:21am On Jan 22, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Mr white man wannabe; if you like, continue blaming only murderers for the action of murderers and don't teach your children to be cautious and wise. Maybe you live in Utopia where fools are pampered. In Africa, we know that fools die young, so we must be smarter.

Which is why it has the highest number of shithole countries in the world. Shithole reasoning and shithole logic.

Olodo!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by espn(m): 11:22am On Jan 22, 2021
Chii59:

Eleribu...gutter gal...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 11:22am On Jan 22, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Still going by epithets I see. And you avoided my question also, I notice. You can't even defend your own case without resorting to the use of childish fallacies.

By the way, you argue like a woman. I never said any of that which you attribute to me. Let me expatiate on my own logic myself, don't help me, thank you very much.

Next time, continue blaming victims for acts meted on them because of stoopid sense of reasoning. Independent ladies blah blah blah.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 22, 2021
espn:
Eleribu... My mother is a gutter gal...
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by espn(m): 11:24am On Jan 22, 2021
[quote author=Chii59 post=98320387][/quote]ugly pig..
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Tonitoniton(m): 11:30am On Jan 22, 2021
what right have u to question a girls infidelity when she is not ur wife? when u didnt pay her bride price? when u are just a clever thief stealing what is not urs?

and why should u as a lady spread ur legs for a man that is not ur husband and has not paid ur bride price? why should u summit ur body to a man who has not shown he is a responsible man?

u have urself to blame when u get killed or harmed.

the worst thing to happen to u is to get killed like this without any chance to make amend before meeting ur maker.
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 22, 2021
Gerrard59:

Next time, continue blaming victims for acts meted on them because of stoopid sense of reasoning. Independent ladies blah blah blah.

Still evading the question I see. Tell you what, pack all the bad words you know into one mention, and pour it all out, so I'll know when you're ready to go back to the topic and reason logically the way a man should.
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Rossycee(f): 11:32am On Jan 22, 2021
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Walk away just like that when someone is collecting your entire sweat with promise of marriage?
So killing the person is the solution right?? The way some people reason sha.
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by ogubolokento(m): 12:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
What did she see about this thing? WOMEN....,
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by jaytime(m): 12:05pm On Jan 22, 2021
There is something a lot of people don't know; anger is a form of mental illness. When I see people with raging anger, what I see is short term madness. Madness that can lead to destruction of relationships, properties and worst of all, lives.
We need to learn how to put our emotions under control.
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Captain0147: 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2021
This guy stays 2 polos from me in Oghara Delta State.. he has 2 wife's and 6 children.. this girl is
Also my relative.. so sad..
Rip dear sister.. I am angry dispose with what happened.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
Tonitoniton:
what right have u to question a girls infidelity when she is not ur wife? when u didnt pay her bride price? when u are just a clever thief stealing what is not urs?

and why should u as a lady spread ur legs for a man that is not ur husband and has not paid ur bride price? why should u summit ur body to a man who has not shown he is a responsible man?

u have urself to blame when u get killed or harmed.

the worst thing to happen to u is to get killed like this without any chance to make amend before meeting ur maker.

Those who feel personally attacked by any advice to desist from opening legs up and down will now come and blame you of victim blaming. They want to insist that they should be free to live as they like without any consequences.

Let them I say. It's nature's way of weeding out the foolish so they can't continue spreading their DNA.
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Georgejeez: 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2021
The heart of man is desperately wicked especially ugly men

Malaysians 4:2
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Lilpen3758: 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2021
wetin carry this girl go the date this kind person...........girls can be so desperate at times i swear
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
[s]
RisenPhoenix1:
[/s]

[s]Still evading the question I see. Tell you what, pack all the bad words you know into one mention, and pour it all out, so I'll know when you're ready to go back to the topic and reason logically the way a man should.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Poloyanabo2(m): 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
Broken2020:
Some women can date monkeys, what in devil’s name connected that babe to that monster looking creature.

That one sleep with that babe for same bed won’t she have nightmares. May her soul Rest In Peace sha.
There's nothing wrong with the guy, the girl should be privileged to even date him, why bodyshaming men?
What the guy did was really wrong and he should rot in Jail.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

[s]Those who feel personally attacked by any advice to desist from opening legs up and down will now come and blame you of victim blaming. They want to insist that they should be free to live as they like without any consequences.

Let them I say. It's nature's way of weeding out the foolish so they can't continue spreading their DNA.[/s]

And women who closed their legs, married as virgins don't have their husbands killing and maiming them?

What was the alleged reason for Uwa's death again?

Stop saying trash to justify nonsense.

Girls are raped IN their homes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by crackhouse(m): 1:32pm On Jan 22, 2021
Ryan03:
see them. So that guy is too old? If they open thread about age difference in marriage, you will see them shouting 10years is not bad. Poverty bend that guy life and he brain but here you are blaming the lady. The number of sick people in this forum keep increasing daily
one day you will insult the person that will help you in life without knowing.
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by braunny(m): 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2021
Broken2020:
Some women can date monkeys, what in devil’s name connected that babe to that monster looking creature.

That one sleep with that babe for same bed won’t she have nightmares. May her soul Rest In Peace sha.
its clear na cos of money....the guy is just an okada rider as front for other dark things that brings steady cash

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Regex: 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Those who feel personally attacked by any advice to desist from opening legs up and down will now come and blame you of victim blaming. They want to insist that they should be free to live as they like without any consequences.

Let them I say. It's nature's way of weeding out the foolish so they can't continue spreading their DNA.

What the dead girl did is the same as a girl walking in the night in an environment she knows is not safe even for men.

This is the same as a girl going to the church to read her books when there's the library and the whole nation was on lockdown.

You can't point what's right to people ruled by their emotions.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 2:27pm On Jan 22, 2021

What the dead girl did is the same as a girl walking in the night in an environment she knows is not safe even for men.

This is the same as a girl going to the church to read her books when there's the library and the whole nation was on lockdown.

Woww. Beautiful. Hehehe. My ambivalent allowance quota keeps shrinking. Nothing lost sha. More consideration spaces saved for sane and deserving people who are beneficial to my e-mental life.
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by lozanni(m): 2:30pm On Jan 22, 2021
angry Look at his piercing eyes. Wicked looking fellow.
@Op, its 'devoted' and not 'devoured witness family'
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 22, 2021
Regex:

Don't mind them. They fail to understand that because a murderer is wrong to murder does not mean that the victim should not also take reasonable precautions to prevent crime. A thief is a thief and should be blamed for stealing; but I'm not going to be waving a wad of cash in the middle of ajegunle at 11pm and be claiming "the victim is never to blame, blame the thug that robbed me". That's stupid.
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Regex: 2:45pm On Jan 22, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Don't mind them. They fail to understand that because a murderer is wrong to murder does not mean that the victim should not also take reasonable precautions to prevent crime. A thief is a thief and should be blamed for stealing; but I'm not going to be waving a wad of cash in the middle of ajegunle at 11pm and be claiming "the victim is never to blame, blame the thug that robbed me". That's stupid.

I wonder why they've not done this. Welps my bad. They do it unconsciously because they are only taught its wrong to do kill, steal and do all the wrong things ever known to mankind. They were never taught how they could mitigate this on their end.

I remember when I was in school (University), even before I entered the university, I rolled with all these cult boys and bad boys, they told me, if you are not sure where you are going to or when you will be back, never go out with your android phone or anything that I can't risk losing. I listened, the fools amongst my friends would laugh at me for not coming to school with phone and wanting to go home before it's 4pm. They didn't know until one of them had to go through the experience that I was preventing from ever happening to me twice before he could learn. He was harassed and had his phone takes away from him with a slap. If he had kept his phone at home, by that 5pm, he would have been OK perhaps only the little cash he had would be taken from him. Only then did he understand what I was doing. During my time in school you'd never find me at odd time and the only odd time I was in school (9pm cause of my project) I was harassed by cultist, I had to bully my way out as well. But happened next, I became scared of a possible attack from them (FYI I'm not a cultist).

All this story boils down to (whoever that's reading this) is, try on your end to enforce security, it cost less and will save you a lot (including life). Don't listen to your friends that will bully with "are they not humans like you". They're but they're worse.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
Regex:

I wonder why they've not done this. Welps my bad. They do it unconsciously because they are only taught its wrong to do kill, steal and do all the wrong things ever known to mankind. They were never taught how they could mitigate this on their end.

I remember when I was in school (University), even before I entered the university, I rolled with all these cult boys and bad boys, they told me, if you are not sure where you are going to or when you will be back, never go out with your android phone or anything that I can't risk losing. I listened, the fools amongst my friends would laugh at me for not coming to school with phone and wanting to go home before it's 4pm. They didn't know until one of them had to go through the experience that I was preventing from ever happening to me twice before he could learn. He was harassed and had his phone takes away from him with a slap. If he had kept his phone at home, by that 5pm, he would have been OK perhaps only the little cash he had would be taken from him. Only then did he understand what I was doing. During my time in school you'd never find me at odd time and the only odd time I was in school (9pm cause of my project) I was harassed by cultist, I had to bully my way out as well. But happened next, I became scared of a possible attack from them (FYI I'm not a cultist).

All this story boils down to (whoever that's reading this) is, try on your end to enforce security, it cost less and will save you a lot (including life). Don't listen to your friends that will bully with "are they not humans like you". They're but they're worse.

Even kids were taught these simple facts of life. Bu these days, they are being taught that they are not responsible for anything, not even their own well being. It's the new age entitlement mentality.

What pisses me off however, is how they feel so self righteous, accusing others of being unreasonable because you advise a path of caution. They've even coined a new phrase for it; "victim blaming". It started with rape victims who dress up in bras and thongs and drape, get drunk, and themselves across a one star hotel bed with four doped up street boys, then scream "rape!". And now they've extended it to every single type of crime. Victims are supposed to do whatever they like and should never be held responsible for their foolishness.
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Regex: 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Even kids were taught these simple facts of life. Bu these days, they are being taught that they are not responsible for anything, not even their own well being. It's the new age entitlement mentality.

What pisses me off however, is how they feel so self righteous, accusing others of being unreasonable because you advise a path of caution. They've even coined a new phrase for it; "victim blaming". It started with rape victims who dress up in bras and thongs and drape, get drunk, and themselves across a one star hotel bed with four doped up street boys, then scream "rape!". And now they've extended it to every single type of crime. Victims are supposed to do whatever they like and should never be held responsible for their foolishness.

That's the world we live in. No one wants to be judged yet keep doing things that will lead to judgement.

The kind of life we live in.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by pacespot(m): 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
Look at the person this beautiful young girl chose to date, probably for money, and see how it ended
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Oricha62(m): 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
He failed to realize that this life cannot never be hundred percent in term of happiness.
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Jephson67: 6:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
oloshos are liable to die miserably
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Samfloxin(m): 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2021
Chii59:

No be una dey say women should stop chasing money. Stop this hypocrisy!
So what exactly is she chasing here? The man's good looks?
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Samfloxin(m): 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2021
orikoku:
at least he has a bike and the said girl collect from the proceeds. What's your own class mr?
JSS 1 A

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos / #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation / Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.